"All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city...

>"All citizens, be aware that the vassal, Prince Herod, Tetrarch of Galilee, has come to the city. By order of the triumvirate, during his residence here, all mockery of Jews and their one god shall be kept to an appropriate minimum."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Az4P2EXH5x4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you can't talk to a priest of Concord
>why not?
>BECAUSE YOU CANT YOU FUCKING SAVAGE.

Nice thread, Sup Forumstard, maybe you get 30 replays this time.

HEY! You want my cock up you?

>doesn't like comfy rome threads
>thinks mocking jews is Sup Forums
>reddit reaction image
You really need to go back friendo.

Juno's cunt, you're salty

Absolutely snivelry by this filthy slimey kike

Spotted the Hebrew

i like how his hand goes down when he says minimum

>We're perfectly safe, a very favorable offering was made to Triton before we left
>Well if Triton can't keep me drier than this, he can SUCK MY COCK

I'm giving up on this board, honestly.
Banepost is dead, dubs is a forgotten culture, forced memes all the time, hotheads redditors all fucking time, /leftypol/ baits, Marvel shills...
Sincerely, I have lost all hope.

There's always dubblechan I guess

yeh, we need 5453rd gabegino thread today :DDD

>Our glorious father Gaius Julius Caesar has declared festivities to be held for three days starting at the 24th. The guild of millers will provide the cookies. The guild of millers only uses the best chocolate. True christmas cookies for true romans!

*motions with arms*

ded

One hour later and only 17 replays, lol.

Try talk about this shit old show on your containment board lol

>even then jews were working the media

get gassed kike

You're probably the biggest faggot on Sup Forums right now, congrats.

go back to Sup Forums pleb

Pompey Magnus, I have a question concerning your friend and co-consul, the darling of Venus, Gaius Julius Caesar. Why does his chair remain empty? Why does he not come home? Why does Caesar keep his brave soldiers from their christmas time with families and friends? I tell you why he does these things. He wants to ruin christmas! He wants to destroy all presents and rule rome as a bloody Grinch! That's why!

*jowls wobble*

It's incredible how much GoT takes from this series production
It seems almost like a spin off

> Rome Christmas posting
I like this comfy new meme

god... I really lost all hope about this board...

For all liberals and kikes on this board
youtube.com/watch?v=Az4P2EXH5x4

And yet GOT is infinitely worse, while at the same time, infinitely more popular. Only violence can change a society where this is allowed to happen.

Been re watching this, fucking HBO is missing several episodes and I can't get my fix.

>HE WAS A CONSUL OF ROME!!!!
>eeeek!

>and rule Rome as a bloody Grinch!

>remembering all those dialogues
you guys are amazing

Brother, a full moon has come and gone since christmas day. Maybe it's time to cut off these Santa beards, eh?

New shit "meme"? You guys are soo sad

Still laughing that cesar is a cuck.

That newsteller guy is the mvp

>I hate christmas and kino
Yeah totally not a troll buddy. Everyone totally believes you are edgy for real. I personally am very impressed.

>ihatefun.jpg

spoken like a true numale

shame on the house of user for such faggotry. shame

>Kino
another redditor infiltrated.

>Octavian charged that Antony had mis-used his sister when Antony divorced Octavia in favor of Cleopatra in 33 BCE which prompted Antony to write Octavian, “What’s upset you? Because I go to bed with Cleopatra? But she’s my wife and I’ve been doing so for nine years, not just recently. Does it really matter where, or with what women, you get your excitement?”
What was Octavian's fucking problem?

Autism.

Pathetic thread

> Survive boat-wreck
> walk into fucking pompey
this fucking show was amazing

I hate you people so much.

what is going on in this thread?

That's great! Now fuck off.

Kys, soyboy redditor, back to your Disney thread

This was just a pretense the real problem was Antony had declared his portion of the empire went to his and Cleopatra's children and was proposing to move the capital to Alexandria. He was becoming more of an Egyptian than Roman in the eyes of many.

SNIVELRY

Anyone else dislikes how Vorenus and Pullo are terminators?
The rest of the show is grounded in reality, so it's quite jarring to see them killing dozens of people like it was nothing.