Jennifer Lawrence on returning to the X-Men series: 'I kinda f---ed myself'

“I kind of f—ed myself,” Lawrence says. >“Because when I was trying to talk Simon into directing, he said something like, ‘If I direct it, you have to do it,’ and I was like, ‘Of course! Duh!’ Then they offered me the movie, and I was like, ‘Goddammit!'” But she adds, “It was the fan base, though, too — the other reason was for the fans.”

>The actress’ deal expired with the 2016 mutant installment and, frankly, was tired of being blue. “I love these movies — it’s just the paint,” Lawrence told EW on the set of Apocalypse in 2015. “I was 20 [when she she starred in First Class] and I didn’t care about fumes and toxins, and now I’m almost 25 and I’m like, ‘I can’t even pronounce this and that’s going in my nose? I’m breathing that?’”

Harvey's cock probably has more fumes and toxins than Mystique makeup desu

God what an insufferable bitch. Why won't she go away.

>the other reason was for the fans

fans? bitch, all the fans want you gone

>the other reason was for the money
fixed

Nah, starved for attention.

speak for yourself, I want my nose up her bumhole.

>Sup Forums and film everyone

look at him and laugh

She looks better, somehow.

fucking gay

fuck i keep forgetting this dumb bitch is so much younger than me, that's why she's so insufferable

do they paint her puci?

how do they make her eyes yellow?

>First Class is 7 years old

>tfw people will remember jenlaw as mystique instead of based rebecca romijn

lmao how did she even get the part?

cgi

Thank god based Disney is gonna kill this awful franchise

Yes, Tony Stark's X-Men does have a certain ring to it.

>muh paint
how dare an actor/actress suffer a little for the role? the set should always be precisely 73 degrees fahrenheit and everyone should get a nice blanket wrapped around them in between takes

>rich bitch complaining about some fucking paint
Yea it's so hard being rich and famous. God forbid a third world child forced into slave labor had to deal with the hardships Jennifer Lawrence has had to go through.

wow i feel so bad for a girl getting paid millions of dollars to phone in some shitty lines while wearing, gasp, PAINT. how horrifying

I don't think so, the newer X-men movies don't seem to have the same impact, when people think of X-men they still think of the first one and X2

Bitch only have 25 ? Wtf

imagine her blue pusy

She learned to read at 25.

great, now I want to see a bald RDJ leading a team of mutants..

JLaw is so awful she makes the passing of time feel much slower. Probably why Harvey and the gang liked her so much, when you're old you want time to slow down.

Apocalypse sucked? I'm assuming Pedo isnt making this one, so who is First Class guy? I'm assuming Logan director wouldnt even want to

Why did Romijn quit the role anways? Did she refuse to sleep with Weinstein or what happened?

sounds like she blew herself

Is it actually well established that JLaw is a major draw for these movies?

I mean, let's be honest here, Mystique is pretty non-descript as an X-men character - even if they decided to shoehorn her into a bunch of plots where her presence makes no sense.

>non-descript
she's fucking blue and can turn into anybody she wants

Honestly Mystique could be played by any decent looking actress.

and that "anyone" happens to be the jennifer lawrence character because she's expensive to hire and they need to shove her into it as much as possible. if there's a poster she'll probably be on it instead of the blue character. isn't she mostly blue in the comics?

Why do they keep changing the makeup design for mystique? She looks different in every movie and ruins the continuity.

Did it have anything with her quitting the role? There is a giant gap in between the first three X-Men films and First Class. They might not have even approached her, considering Mystique was supposed to be younger in the new series.

She's a shapeshifter, who cares, dork.

underrated

Mystique wearing clothes in blue form is a travesty

i remember watching first class after spending 24 hrs. in a dark room (was doing a 'dark retreat') after having a bad trip on ketamine and trying to get over a girlfriend.

it's been so long.

I don't get it, if this bitch can't be arsed doing all the makeup why don't they just go for Mystique's classic look with the blue skin/white dress/long red hair.

Or hire the superior actress

After Apocalypse, I'm not watching anymore of the mainline movies. Should've stopped with DoFP. That said, I'm interested in some of the spinoffs coming out.