These star-themed characters team up for adventures. What happens?

Could they learn anything from one another?

They all die miserably and painfully before they have the chance to learn anything.

The real question is, who'd win in a fight to the death?

They all eventually wail on Steven for being a bitch

Even Wander

Wander's probably the smartest, if only in comparison.

Out of these four, I can't think of a single aspect Mabel isn't dead last in.

Star and Mabel are probably the only ones that'd actually be willing to kill. Star won't take much of a push, and it'll take Mabel a bit more but she'd eventually break.

I'm still in the midst of Season 2 WoY, but Wander is definitely the most OP it seems with his friendship powers and such.

I get that you hate Steven, but that's highly unlikely. The only one that might be bothered by Steven is Star, and she'd also be bothered by Wander.

And Mabel would be the only one that could keep up with Wander.

Sweater making? Maybe Wander would beat her.

>Star and Mabel are probably the only ones that'd actually be willing to kill. Star won't take much of a push, and it'll take Mabel a bit more but she'd eventually break.

The thing is that Star is a super-strong magical princess, and Mabel is a twelve-year old human girl. Star could vaporize her.

Steven he has the best durability feats.

Steven would knock Star's brains out based on his strength feats.

Yeah, Star would win. But I'm just doubtful with Wander there that anything bad would happen.

And we don't even know what happens when Steven gets killed.

Star has nothing that can dent Steven's Shield WHICH HAS YET TO BE BROKEN.

Reminder his shield can no sell Interstellar warship blaster fire.

I just feel like Steven would sacrifice himself if he needs to.

>implying Steven won't cry and preach that they don't have to fight each other

Wander would still be friendly with him and cheer him up, Mable would tell him he's no fun and poke his belly all the time, and Star would be annoyed with him and would fire a beam from her wand on his face if he doesn't shut up.

Definitely not Mabel, I think we can all agree on that.

I'm sure they'd all try to convince themselves that, especially Wander.

And Star isn't that malicious.

Star shattered an unbreakable crystal by dipping down.

Star has occasional actions that defy known magical abilities in her universe. She just can't do these things all the time.

So that depends on the situation/her emotional state too.

Who'd be the best to form a relationship with?

>Mabel's a stupid, manipulative leech.
>Steven's an immature pansy.
>Wander's probably asexual.
>Star's a literal magical princess.

Seems like a no brainer

Agreed.

Wander > Star > Steven >>> Mabel

Wander is probably omnisexual.

Who's the most likely to fuck everything up?

Mabel = Wander > Star = Steven

The main difference is Mabel would wait for Dipper to fix her mistakes, while the others would fix it themselves.

Everyone's bitching about the characters they hate in the mashup, but I'd legitimately pay to see these four traveling space together and their wacky adventures.

In fact, I'm seriously thinking of doing a short animatic of Wander and Steven together.

Not only that, In the first episode, Star created a goddamn black hole and it wasn't intentional. The shield becomes irrelevant when it can suck steven and the shield down a black hole..

>insert fat joke about Steven not being able to be carried by the black hole

For real though, Steven has gravity manipulation abilities based on his emotions. And possibly magic nullification abilities if his shield is struck.

He also has possession abilities and would be able to use it if he gets knocked out.

Star can stop time. She could open up with that spell, and the fight is over. I don't think Steven can react to that.

Star can stop the time too.

>levitation is gravity manipulation now
Yeah no.

Steven cries for 22 minutes while Star gets cucked and wander makes friends with Mabel

It's not just levitation if he can make himself travel to the ground faster if he's angry.

But, yeah, the time spell is pretty OP.

There's still the bubble that can keep him safe from any effects of the black hole like when he was in space, and then he'll just have to use his body possession ability.

>He also has possession abilities and would be able to use it if he gets knocked out
if he's fighting against a sleeping person, then sure. he wasn't shown to blatantly overtake someone's functioning consciousness against their will

same bean-shaped head

bubble follows the laws of physics perfectly, it sinks in the ocean, rolls on the ground and only floats in space because there's no gravity to begin with. it's not super dence whatsoever, Jasper's monster crushed it with little effort

Well the possession ability would just make it so he's never really defeated if it was a battle, even if his body is lost.

>he wasn't shown to blatantly overtake someone's functioning consciousness against their will
It seems like a possibility that hasn't been explored yet since we saw him enter Malachite's mind.

>Steven vs other people posts

When you think about it Steven is pretty OP even with the crippling depression. Most gems are honestly.

Mabel promptly makes Wander sacrifice everything for her

Gems are really, really weak by cartoons standards.

Said the person who's never watched SvTFoE.

Star has super human strength, far superior to punching a grown man into a tree.

his mental abilities have some sort of range. Blue DIamond was grieving for thousands of years, but he was only capable of channeling her tears when she came to Earth. if Steven would be thrown to the void, chances are he'd fail to establish any kind of contact in order to mind-swap back.

what happens to him if his body is destroyed completely is a whole different matter, of which even Steve would like to know more

What the hell is Mabel doing anywhere near the other three?

Plus Star is 14 compared to Mabel's 12, and that's when much of puberty happens. There's a reason SVTFOE's main character designs look like they're a decade older than GF's.

Steven was probably still going easy on his dad.

Shooting Star and also genki

That's supposing star is somewhere near Steven. Star could use her all seeing eye spell (basically lets her see some remote location), and literally launch spells trough the seeing eye.
In theory, Star could be eating nachos in her bed while battling steven one city away.

Excuse my ignorance, but what the fuck is Genki? Also, the whole shooting star schitck had fuck all to do with her character.

why are retards here trying to start a fight

Just saying that all the characters in OP are all star themed in a way. Genki meaning energetic.

It's weebspeak for a spastic personality

Well I mean obviously there are characters/races in any media that can over power them, but I mean as a race they show little to no weaknesses to a majority of things that many other alien/fantasy races in media tend to have to worry about. Sustenance, environmental hazards, aging etc.

You could say the same about most of the cipher wheel characters

shes qt

I guess

Annoyance.

>Mabel is an incompetent piece of shit
>Steven would break down and cry
>Star is shit at magic and has no self-controll

Wander wins by default. It doesn't help that his "Cartoon Logic/Toon Physics" is only outmatched by Uncle Grandpa.

Star would consider Steven and Wander to be inhumanoid abominations and promptly kill them.

>Killing something that transcends generations and has taken down several empires non violently.

Wander is OP as fuck bruh. And considering how emotionally unstable Star is, Wander could easily annoy her into submission.

Wander teaches everyone how to be good examples and help people, and think of themselves second.
>Could they learn anything from one another?
It never hurts to help.

>The real question is, who'd win in a fight to the death?
Wander, he'd be the only survivor at least. He'd be the only one able to beat the situation. Steven would kill to save, star would kill be accident, and mabel would kill when threatened. Wander would never kill, and would likely annoy whichever godlike presence set up the hypothetical death arena.

>Who'd be the best to form a relationship with?
Wander. Hands down. Star and mabel would be a bangability contest, steven will forever be an ignorant manchild due to being raised in a hugbox, but when it comes to an actual relationship, like being able to STAND the other person your whole life, it'd be wander.

>Who's the most likely to fuck everything up?
Mabel/Star. Mabel has proved it with Bill. Star has proved it with her stupid princess song/announcement. Steven can USUALLY sort out his own messes before it becomes a problem, and Wander causes very little trouble in comparison.

The best thing I saw was Bill possessing Wander, and it turns out that Wander refuses to let bill out until he becomes good. So it's like immortal space wander teaching Bill not to be a shit as a one body double act. Like waypool but not shit.

Seriously the amount of chat here talking about everyone buy Wander reminds me most people here never watched WoY, goddamnit it was good you guys check it out.

>characters who are known for their unwavering love.
>death battle
First off, how would that ever happen? And second, what is wrong with the world that you consider that the important question?

Star needs help from a boy who knows some karate. She's not that OP

1. Their loved ones are held hostage on pain of death until they kill their opponents.

2. Nothing's wrong with the world, it's just an awesome scenario that gets more discussion.

>I want to put my penis in the blonde one

>characters that would always find another way
>awesome scenario

Again I'll ask, what is wrong with the world?

>>First off, how would that ever happen?
>>characters that would always find another way

m8 I think you need to check your meds, you can't even keep track of your original question.

Marco "helps" because he wants to.

Star's the one doing most if not all of the heavy lifting the majority of the time.

I wish I could watch this cartoon

steven wouldn't be necessary though

Thanks for sharing

But I want Steven and Wander to play a duet with their Ukulele and Banjo.

they'd all be a mix of fun and incredibly annoying

>Mabel starts trying to get a date with Marco
>Star gets jealous because Marco sees Mabel as a little kid, and humors her

Okay nevermind that would actually be super cute

Steven, although annoying, would be infinitely more useful than Mabel. The true power duo is Star and Wander alone.

How about a group of Dipper, Sylvia, Connie, and Marco?

Like Mabel, Dipper would also be the weakest/least talented of the bunch.

Still a pretty strong group.

Me too user

> Where's Starscream?

does wander have toon force ?

I need to hear that little theme again whenever Girly Wander shows up.

>Sup Forums star-themed characters
>no Starro

Wander vs Uncle Grandpa vs Rick Sanchez.

The fact that Steven is the same age as Star but looks more like Mabel's age bugs me.

He age slower then normal humans

The question is, which are alphas and which are betas?

Isn't he physically an 8 year old even though he's technically 14 or whatever

No. He just has plot armor

And Mabel is older than Connie, but Connie looks older than her.

>alphas

everyone except Steven

Star´s a cuck
Steven´s a pussy
Mable´s a thristy whore

weird how the only one on a relationship with their crush is steven

But Steven mans up and confronts people all the time. He's charismatic and confident like the others.

What about Wander?

art styles or what ever

Kinda interesting/odd how the female characters are more than willing to fight their enemies (Star in particular taking a lot of enjoyment from it) while the male characters are total pacifists who will only use violence as an absolute last resort (and in Wander's case, not even then.)

He use to be enthusiastic about figthing corrupted gems and helping the cristal gems, now he feels guilty for what happened to jasper, bismuth and eyeball

But that seems fair considering it all shattered his beliefs that everyone can be saved or helped. And his mom who he idolized was the cause for all their suffering and hatred.

He's going through a lot.

Rick vs Wander would be a fucking match to see. The ultimate cynic vs the ultimate optimist.

Unstoppable force VS immovable object.

I don't know if Wander should really be in the same category as the rest. I've never seen the show (though I know it's excellent) and I was under the impression that Wander has a combination of Toon Force and Rule of Fun. He's an immortal reality warper going through life to have fun and help others. Akin to Coconut Fred from that one Sponebob knockoff that RebelTaxi covered, but more benevolent.

Additionally Mabel neither has powers nor a compelling charisma, so she'd be useless in these comparisons.

That leaves just Star and Steven. Star's offensive capabilities theoretically have no limit, but given her lack of training/patience it's more likely to be randomly either effective or not. Additionally her personality gives her no benefit aside from that her experience in weird stuff makes her accepting combat much quicker than others.

Steven has immense strength, endurance, shielding abilities, and healing abilities to be able to withstand almost anything Star throws at him, but that's not where his true strength lies. Steven has such an overwhelming amount of charisma that it borders on minor mind control. Manipulating people into wanting to help him is easy for Steven. The only downside is that he has to go down to the bottom with people (so lying to him/yourself helps resist him) and that it takes multiple interactions to entrance people. All his other abilities are build to cover for this weakness, but there are situations where it won't work.

So if Star and Steven met for the first time in the death pit (with their loved ones about to be executed) with the clock ticking, Star wins. The longer they have known eachother and the longer the fight draws on the more and more it skews for Steven- he plays long games.

So Wander beats Star or Steven, Star and Steven are pretty evenly matched but different circumstances favor one or the other immensely, and Mabel doesn't beat anyone because she has no powers.

>>Steven would break down and cry

what about all the other times he has faced death?

>tfw goosebumps just from seeing that gif
God that episode was so good I can't believe it's from season 4. I swear it's had the highest highs alongside its lowest lows.

No way the girl on the left is 18