Alison Brie 2012 vs 2017

So I thought this was pretty interesting, here we have two Alison Brie interviews from the same publication 5 years apart.
In the 2012 interview she talks about basic Stacey stuff like her favorite music, college, and the Charleston dance. She seems genuinely happy and exudes confidence all without uttering the phrase "strong women".
In the 2017 interview she goes right into talking about strong women who influence her, and what it means to be strong women in general. With this one it just seems like she's saying what people on twitter and the mainstream media want to hear. It feels soulless and hollow compared to the one from 5 years ago.
Really highlights the cultural shift we've gone through in such a short time.

For comparison:
>2012
youtube.com/watch?v=j-RwXSQ_7Jk
>2017
youtube.com/watch?v=YA6Ka5GWMq0

Like anyone in Hollywood, or anywhere for that matter she's learned to "play the game" to fit in.

It's like here, on Sup Forums. There are certain things you just need to say (cuck, soy, reddit, etc) to fit in. Alison's about as honest with herself and her fans as we all are, with ourselves.

So yeah, she may have sold out for her shot at fame, but how is that any different to anyone here who's sold their principles to be part of some shitty meme spouting anonymous "collective"?

she got her tits out way too late

>There are certain things you just need to say (cuck, soy, reddit, etc) to fit in.

kill yourself

She realized she was hitting the wall and couldn’t get cast on sex appeal anymore so now she plays up muh feminism

Forgot that one.

No really, kill yourself. You're a fucking brain dead retard.

Her career is fading so she's starting to play the feminism card. Shame. I liked her.

shes gonna burn out soon.

More rare but acceptable,
also For You and more recently OH NO NO NO.

And the list goes on, good examples.

You're too stupid to even realise that wasn't even me you were replying too.

You aren't even good enough to be a disgrace to the species. You aren't even worth pitying.

You're a non-event. You're the person people bump into because you're totally and utterly ordinary. Socially invisible.

This. She's speaking out on "serious" social topics for brownie points to retain relevancy.

good thread!

Every beautiful woman dies twice

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

Wow is this one new?

Still enjoyed her bouncing tits in glow

>tfw months ago someone posted leaked topless photos of her in her prime

I haven't seen them since and it pisses me off. Those jewbies were amazing

>more recently OH NO NO NO
>OH NO NO NO
>recent
newfag

>Either the shills are starting to evolve... or the pastas are

It recently became a thing to start a thread with it, I used to post that shit on synchtube, kid

>you just need to say (cuck, soy
Please start practicing self harm.

lost her youthful body fat and now looks like skeletor and lost her tits

fuck her, shes irrelevant now, shes in garbage, and only gets gigs due to being married to James Francos' little brother

>There are certain things you just need to say (cuck, soy, reddit, etc) to fit in.
If this is true for you then you should leave the site

nsfw

>tfw no jewish gf

Khazar milkies are truly the Jew's greatest weapon against us

>leaked nudes while she was still in her prime
god is real bros

based

>tfw boob fetish
>see this
Yes!!

Is this how she would have looked like in Mad Men Season 8?

giv jew gf

Another perfect example friend. You see, it's all about controlling the context. Nothing new ever gets said.

> boob fetish

every day we stray further from God

They also made her uglier, make up, hair and clothes.

>There are certain things you just need to say (cuck, soy, reddit, etc)

I disagree. I feel no compulsion to toss around lame buzzwords and 90% of the neckbeard virgins here wouldn't be caught dead uttering the garbage they say here in public. this is just a digital version of a bathroom stall.

anyway on Allison Brie, who ISN'T swept up in sex politics these days (other than the permavirgins here)

itt: boob fetishists CREEPS

I'm a boob fetishist and proud

>it's sort of like a fuck you to the boob-fetish people

Haha, yeah, you sure got me good *jacks off to your nude scene*

W A L L
A
L
L

t. cuck soyboy neet

Exhibit A of a conformist

She aged awfully and like every single woman I know over thirty she turned into a gym junkie. Boobs got small. Just glad we got the leak.

>tfw boob fetishist
>tfw gf
>tfw have to stay far away from boobs during intimate moments lest she realize my horrible secret
>getting harder to resist but I really wanna marry this girl someday

BITCH SHOULD HAVE STARTED GETTING NAKED IN 2010 WHEN SHE WAS STILL IN HER PRIME, THE JEW GENE HADN'T KICKED IN AND PEOPLE STILL GAVE A FUCK ABOUT HER!!!FACT!!!

WHAT DICKLESS FUCKING FAGGOT SHARTED OUT OF SOME WHORES STD RIDDLED DRIPPING STANK CUNT DELETED THE NUDE PICS?!? I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE!!!FACT!!!

>wtf all feemales are shallow sluts
>wtf feemales stop talking about complex shiet
Is this your brain on Sup Forums?

hey bros it's peeeewdiepieee

lucky her leaks are prime brie

Pretty much this, I can't stand her Twitter anymore.

Strong this strong that, ooh check my strong mother check my strong female idols from my childhood ooh womens marches ooh muh female wrestlers so strong!

Keep it up Alison, your time in the limelight is about to expire.

>trying to fit in on an anonymous message board

haha what if someone posted them wouldn't that be crazy

Post the vid where she shows off her soles to her foot fans on some talk show

R.I.P. Alison Brie's looks, 1998-2015

kek