TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT Extended Preview Description

Baykino is back.

PROLOGUE

>King Arthur (Liam Garrigan) leads the Knights of the Round Table in battle against an invading army, and are on the verge of defeat when the wizard Merlin retreats to a nearby cave, actually the massive turbine of a buried spaceship, and returns charging into the battlefield alongside a colossal three-headed Cybertronian dragon known as "Dragonstorm".

THE ENCOUNTER

>On present day, a group of schoolchildren explore the ruins of a battle between humans and Transformers, who have been at war since Optimus Prime's departure from the planet years before. They are ambushed by a human-made robotic drone and rescued by rebellious teenager Izzy (Isabella Moner) and her Autobot companions Squeeks and Canopy, the latter which is mortally wounded by the drone before Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) and Bumblebee arrive to rescue them, destroying the drone and escaping with Izzy and Squeeks as more drones approach.

THE JUNKYARD

>Izzy awakens in a massive junkyard that Cade and the Autobots have been using as a hideout and steps outside to find Cade chatising Grimlock for eating the cars in the vicinity and "grounding" him.

THE ASSAULT

>Cade is being pursued by the Transformers Response Force (TRF), a paramilitary unit dedicated to wiping out all Transformers, be they Autobots or Decepticons, and led by a reluctant Major William Lennox (Josh Duhamel). As TRF vans close in on Cade's escape vehicle, Grimlock and Slug burst from the ground amid heavy gunfire and take out the soldiers.

COGMAN

>In a bowling alley, Cade, Izzy and the Autobots meet Cogman, a slightly psychopathic human-sized Transformer unafilliated with either the Autobots or the Decepticons, who has been sent to bring Cade to his master. Cogman easily subdues Crosshairs when he attempts to intervene and informs Cade that he must abandon his friends to protect them, giving Cade a Cybertronian device that merges with his arm and will "never leave him". Cade reluctantly bids his farewells to Izzy, assuring her she's part of their family now and the Autobots will protect her, and leaves with Cogman in a WWII-era bomber plane.

BURTON

>Cade and Bumblebee are introduced to Cogman's master, Sir Edmund Burton (Anthony Hopkins), a scholar who lives in a fortified estate in the English countryside and is versed in the secret history between humans and Transformers, having met Bumblebee as a young boy and collected numerous Cybertronian artifacts from across the centuries, including an aging Autobot disguised as a WWI-era tank, who is suffering from "robot dementia" and believes the conflict to still be taking place. Burton tells Cade about the alliance between the Knights of the Round Table an the Knights of Cybertron to protect the world and reveals that the future of both races rests on Cade's shoulders by the virtue of what he has found. Autobot scout Hot Rod arrives at the castle with Vivian Wembley (Laura Haddock), a historian whom Burton has called for help. Cade believes her to be unfit for battle and the two begin trading insults, to Burton's amusement.

UNDERWATER

>Cade and Vivian pilot a WWII-era submarine towards a Cybertronian spaceship buried underwater, while being pursued by Lennox and his crew on two cutting-edge submarines. The doors close just as Cade and Vivian get in, leaving Lennox and his men to scramble for an alternative entrance.

BATTLEGROUND

>Cade, Izzy, Vivian, Lennox and Robert Epps (Tyrese Gibson), among others, race across a battlefield as Cybertronian technology assimilates the human soil and aircrafts and spaceships crash and explore around them, all while the Autobots pilot their own vehicles in battle against an unseen enemy, aided by Dragonstorm.

WAR

>Atop a platform in a towering Cybertronian machine, a brainwashed malevolent Optimus Prime battles his old protege Bumblebee on behalf of a mysterious figure known as "Quintessa", and gains the upper hand, raising his sword to strike down Bumblebee when Cade jumps into the fray to defend him.

Sounds fun.

> Grimlock
> Being grounded by a human

Fuck off.

He's going to be like G1 Season 3 Grimlock

Please, that big bozo got BTFO by a kid bot, his legacy has long since been ruined

>Quintessa
Wow, if there's one thing I didn't expect to see in a Bay Transformers movie, it was the Quintessons

I hope Optimus gives bumblebee a good beating. He's basically been untouchable since after the first movie

I'm still astonished that they got Hopkins in it.

All actors are whores for money. They don't have integrity.

I prefer the brick shithouse shitkicker who regarded Optimus as a wimpy pansy and hated humans.

Yeah truly shocked that an actor acted for a movie that offered him money. Crazy times we live in, crazy times indeed.

DESU I would as well.

Just say words convincingly and get paid.

Sucks to be you.

so not the original Grimlock?

British thesps like Hopkins are often all about MUH ACTING INTEGRITY, that's why I'm surprised.

>went to see Days of Future Past
>decided to get high and sneak into Age of Extinction
>it fucking sucks but still fun because high
>fat mexican family claps at the end

Except they're not at all, both him and Michael Cane have said they work for money.
Best story regarding that is Cane saying that he did Jaws 4 so his daughter can go to university

>MUH ACTING INTEGRITY

Sure they are.

>Cade is being pursued by the Transformers Response Force (TRF), a paramilitary unit dedicated to wiping out all Transformers, be they Autobots or Decepticons, and led by a reluctant Major William Lennox (Josh Duhamel)

The only character in the whole series who's mildly interesting. The story is far better seen from his point of view.

Anyways,sounds like shit. Like the 4 previous movies. I wonder how much they had to pay Sir Anthony Hopkins to take part in this aberration.

>including an aging Autobot disguised as a WWI-era tank, who is suffering from "robot dementia"
So Jetfire take 2

>Dragonstorm
On one hand, happy they didn't use a named character
On the other hand, why not Predaking or Scourge or any of the many dragonformers?

>why not Predaking or Scourge
because those are Decepticons and Dragonstorm is an Autobot

>Dragonstorm is an Autobot
Ah
Mmmm
Huh. Surprised they didn't use Silverbolt

And if they did we'd never get a proper aerialbots team since it'd lack a leader

Point

If I ever meet Michael Bay IRL I'll kill him on the spot. I will happily trade my life to end the life of the worst director to ever live.

>a battle between humans and Transformers, who have been at war s

THIS

This is what I want to see. Full on war between Terrans and Cybertronians with the heroes caught in the middle.

>at least is isn't this
>on the other hand why isn't it this

Whoa man, he better be on the lookout for you

Don't cut yourself on that edge
And honestly there are WAY worse Directors than Bay, Bay can at least make entertaining movies

I was a teenager once like you.

You'll grow out of it

Hey Doug Walker, what other meme opinions do you wish to share with us today? Perhaps the brilliance of Adventure Time and Marvel Studios, or maybe you can show us your 90s shrine to Tim Burton again?

Megatron looks bossanova, that's all I know

Literally all I care about is if Barricade is in it. I just want to see him again.