youtu.be/w4AImq08j9o

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/gallery/
youtu.be/nN86i9-jp3k?t=693
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91226122/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91226109/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking nazi he'll drop views and be nothing soon so doesnt bother me, also e-celebs can fuck themselves

The virgin Leafy vs the Pewdiepie Chad

>he'll drop views and be nothing soon

Is his channel still talking about stale memes to normies?

BASED PEWDS IS OUR GUY

>DUDE CONSERVATIVE E-CELEBS LMAO
imagine watching or knowing about youtubers

He's turning into Varg

who this guy looks like faget? im never gonna watch him so give me a quick run down

>literally browsing Sup Forums in his videos
pure fucking cancer

fucking they should make all hitler imagery on youtube illegal already, is there a way to reort his videos and get them taken down?

i'm all for counter cultural things but this conservative larping is getting really inane now that even pewdiepie is for it

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>inb4 he accidentaly defends himself by knifing 30 times some old acquitance

pewdiepie probably started this thread to get some new ideas for his shitty videos.

Sup Forums - YouTube

reminder this thread won't be deleted because swaglord makes money from letting Sup Forums post their favorite garbage here

movies > youtube > television

Thread reported.

Fuck e-celebs and fuck underage nazis.

With as much money as someone like him has, he could start his own platform. Instead, he dickrides the platform, while trashing most of its content. He's still part of the marketing machine they run, and he knows he has to step into line. But he plays the role of "dispossessed white guy that's too smart for his own good" that so many faggots on here buy into admirably, I'll give him that. His channel went from half-assed Let's Plays to full blown edgelord and "random" humor.

I firmly believe things like the Paulers are some sort of weird roundabout marketing strategy for Youtube. You force some meme faggots and make them artificially popular, there is a huge backlash against them, which further lends to the popularity (no publicity is bad) of the brand. The idiot kids actually stupid enough to like this trash feel like they're some special snowflakes who think that it's just their parents that don't appreciate it, while the people who hate them (Pewd's growing audience of teenagers and 20 somethings that starting watching him as young teens) can feel super discerning and smart.

I think youtube only counts dislikes if it also counted you as a full view, so having a huge dislike/like ratio doesn't hurt that kind of content. Advertisers know that they're simultaneously reaching the most impressionable, lowest common denominator to market trash to, along with so-called "discerning" viewers. Since everything is super pidgeonholed thanks to data mining, the advertisers will know which variety of consumer you are, and market to you accordingly.

Disney has been doing this for years with their programs; anyone with taste hated 95% of cheap, pandering Disney channel tripe, but it was still immensely profitable. Parents also think it's safe to let their kids watch it, because Youtube, much like Disney, is trying to rebrand itself as this massively family-friendly brand with its new policies, when in reality I've watched some of the most fucked up content in my life on it

>underage

>giving a fuck about youtubers
Unironically kill yourself my man

are the mongs on Sup Forums really shocked that he browses Sup Forums? they really are a bunch of fucking newfags over there.

>nazis
They wish. Whenever we ask them to commit fully Sup Forums and Sup Forums right wing ideals they start crying to the mods

tv is a dead meme friend

sorry about that, lets get back to posting dozens of retarded wojaks liking super hero movies shall we

Who fucking cares

why would want that cant we just live in peace together

58 million people apparently

PewDiePie is a racist cis white male.

Multiple thread have been deleted since this one was made.
archive.4plebs.org/tv/gallery/

Once again proving zerosugars bias for Sup Forums culture

retarded wojaks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> e-celebs

kys

Without a doubt the funniest thing about polcucks is watching them have to pretend they like absolute garbage just because it's even vaguely on "their side"

Pewdiepie. hahahahaha

>vaguely
>death to all jews

Even Pewdiepie admits that a great deal of his "subs" are bots. Views are what's more important, and as he also noted, there's 2 THOUSAND channels with over 1 million subs.

There's also no dispute that he's not the defacto king of youtube, and probably never will be again

I honestly forgot where the hell I was

when is he gonna put a baby in Marzia already

he's obviously trying to go out with a bang. i bet he wants youtube to ban his account

if you're still here poopoopie shame these mods and jannys. they're the ones behind the pedo bot spam.

imagine replying to a thread that you not only know nothing about, but are also proud of the fact.

Imagine fucking her and closing your eyes and it's like you're having sex with a six year old.

It's cool dude. Tell us more about how the man who screams at video games for 12 year olds is your new hero.

'based' pewds

is he actually trying to get himself hated so he'll be forced to stop making videos?

he should be everyone's hero considering he made himself a millionaire off it

I personally think Jake Paul likes Trump.

>Donald, I love you!
youtu.be/nN86i9-jp3k?t=693

Gonna go ahead and say this:
I don't regularly watch any youtuber or youtube channel focussed around memes/reality tv/personality/entertainment. But I've seen quite a few Jake Paul videos now, as they just pop up randomly, and his videos are genuinely very watchable compared to just about any other YT personality I have come across.
I watch the odd pewdiepie video as well and his new stuff is okay too.

I see it as the opposite. I see YouTubers, and the Pauls in particular, as being independent entrepreneurs outside of the old media. They craete shit independently and upload it, and it gets popular based on YT algorithms. It's more of a free market than old media.
I find it quite interesting.

>first time i get a triple dubs i posted this
fucking hell man

>I don't regularly watch any youtuber or youtube channel focussed around memes/reality tv/personality/entertainment. But I've seen quite a few Jake Paul videos now, as they just pop up randomly, and his videos are genuinely very watchable compared to just about any other YT personality I have come across.
>I watch the odd pewdiepie video as well and his new stuff is okay too.

Jesus Christ. Politics were a mistake.

Two more
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91226122/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91226109/
sponsored Sup Forums content confirmed

>Is known to go on /gif/ and even Sup Forums
>puts this in his video
this wasn't an accident was it

Stop making me erect

He's based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RH7wMFrWYoA

People liking pewdiepie suddenly just because he's anti-essejayyydubbelejews has to be a prime example of Sup Forums being underage.

He has the comedic timing and talent of a wet rag.

The funniest thing Pewdiepie has ever done is make edgelords pretend like they think he's funny.

if you watch any of his ylyl videos you'd know he browses /gif/ in fact most ylyl threads have gifs of his gf being fucked or sucking dick just to piss him off

what am i supposed to glean from this image?

Embarrasing post, sage and reported for not television nor film,

if pewdiepie is your comrade in arms, it might be time to pause for some self reflection

good on /gif/ desu, pewdiepie is trying to bring a new wave of cancer to this site

Thats absolutely fucking hilarious

>le pewdiepie is le based

if you've seen any of his sidekick's streams where they play pubg together, he's an insufferable liberal irl, his friend is an absolute muppet as well, terrible.

That's just how counter culture works. The progressive left is the establishment all over the west, so in turn anyone that speaks against it is the new punk.
Sex Pistols was also shit when it came out.

ape of 2017

I miss when Sup Forums was full of regular racists and libertarians, the_donald really ruined that place