Is none safe from the accusations?

Is none safe from the accusations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3kpbjkyfxFs
youtube.com/watch?v=1i1xIJxmxn0
gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
marriedbiography.com/keanu-reeves-talented-actor-dappled-unknown-woman-dating-woman-gay/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_Buddhism
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He is also a several hundred year old immortal whose only feels death on the inside. He has been affected by lost love dozens of times even before the traumatic accident and doesn't have the will or desire to hurt anyone because he knows they will all feel the pain of death one day anyway.

Also isn't he banging a tranny? Probably the first real novelty he has found in decades.

Pig disgusting

That fucking monster!
Someone needs to stop this maniac now

he should go to prison

Keanu is best girl

When your wife and kid dies when youre a young dad/husband, it'll fuck you up mentally and change your whole perspective

Innocent until proven guilty you animals! There's no proof of any of this and I for one would like to volunteer myself to trap him in the act!

Bill and Ted 3 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=3kpbjkyfxFs

>i don't actually look at images before posting!

kino

man.

would destroy what little faith in mankind I have if Keanu was being charged with rape/molesting women.

He is probably closest to a "Good" man that there is.

"Good" man

When did you finally realize you have reading comprehension problems?

Real lolita shit

>kino reeves

How selfless of you ... get to the back of the fucking queue, pond scum.

wonder if he took that tranny out on a nice date

Yes he did.

see what not having (((bad genes))) in you will do?

hahaha XD sooooo wholesome

I fucking love Keanu Reeves and I sincerely hope nothing crazy comes out about him in the coming months. He's one of the few celebrities I could see just hanging out with and shooting the shit.

The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Keanu Reeve's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the "Movie" industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every movement and line feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of plot.

The sad truth is that Reeves is indeed a genius. Not an acting genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsties of the Industry.

Christ have mercy on music's legacy if this woman is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'music' in the same paragraph as the name 'Bush' but it is unavoidable in this case.

youtube.com/watch?v=1i1xIJxmxn0

you fucked up the pasta towards the end

>pasta fail
That's just embarrassing, user.

Jesus, what a nice guy.

>can't use pasta
>telling people to go to reddit
Aye! Praise kek me brother!

Despite having little peen, he knows how to use it.
They're like "oh, that's nice".

He is REALLY rich and loks good.

>that hivemind

cringe

notice that all capeshit actors are safe, this is phase one of the Mouse's plan to make all movies endless capeshit and space shit

Now what was this post? This is an anonymous board for fuck's sake. I love it when anons are so embarrassed they delete their posts.

>this is classy in Trump's America
He ain't no prince charming, and neither is Ryan Gosling for saving someone from a car accident.

Ryan did what now?

He saved a British pink hair dumdum from getting squished by a car
And she later wrote an article saying how problematic that was

>cringing at hivemind
You need to go back.

It was...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO
ITS ALMOST LIKE ALL THESE ""''''NICE"""""" REGRESSIVE LEFTIST LOSERS ARE ACTUALLY PERVERTED FUCKS???? WHO WOULDA GUESSED

You need to get Sup Forums-X

>I hate reddit, and all other normie platforms, odi profanum vulgus et arceo
>unless I do it on Sup Forums, than it's simply epic

Link to the article or fuck off.

>And she later wrote an article saying how problematic that was
I hope you're fucking kidding. I would sucked his dick.

Who mentioned Reddit, user? Oh yeah, that was you.

gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down

next time read what you're replying to
and fuck off, do you think I enjoy arguing with some retard over such trite? this is your last (You)

sadly he was already lynched before they read the rest of the sentence...

RIP keanu

>this is your last (You)
This makes me sad, user. I live for (You)s

He and Alex are both signed up, and apparently a script is in the works. Only a matter of time.

Pun unintentional.

>When your wife and kid dies when youre a young dad/husband, it'll fuck you up mentally and change your whole perspective

Holy shit

>worshiping a tranny fucker

Sup Forums is really a hypocritical board.

>And she later wrote an article saying how problematic that was
>gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down

She didn't say it was problematic at all, all she said was that there are more important things happening that people don't want to talk about. You make it seem like she's saying " How dare he save my life and belittle my stronk independent womyn status"

She also said "Americans are very strange. They can and do hyperventilate about the most everyday happenings as if they are the most important thing in the world" which applies directly to you, user.

Probably tried to split the bill. He had it coming.

His parents also died in an accident and his sister has cancer.

I’m gonna need source on the Tranny fucking.

pls post feet laurie

>Keanu is into traps
Based

clooney broke the pact of the immortals

>bangs traps

truly /ourguy/

Don't be a bitch.

"While often being described as a Buddhist or atheist, Keanu is non religious..."

Do they really think atheists are religious?

I don't think you know what hypocritical means

is that paul walker?

Even ignoring that you lack basic reading comprehension and somehow missed the word "Buddhist", being atheist is a religious statement whether you like it or not. I'm expecting an outraged reply, because your puny brain can't grasp the concept, or you need to get in the last word. I hope you prove me wrong because I don't want to waste any more of my time.

marriedbiography.com/keanu-reeves-talented-actor-dappled-unknown-woman-dating-woman-gay/

Transexual not tranny

Traps aren't gay, faggot.

Keanu Reeves had one fucked up life

>Dad left him as a child
>Best friend died of a drug overdose
>Sister diagnosed with cancer
>Baby was born prematurely and wife dies shortly after
>Stalker breaks into his house on three occasions

Sucking limp tranny dick is wholesome fun for the whole family.

Would you?

a pic of a tranny hugging him after a meeting that also involved the wachowskis surfaces.
wtf keanu into trannies now!

>For a while people were saying that David Geffen and I had gotten married. That just blew me away. Not because they thought I was gay, but that they thought I could land a guy that hot

>You missed the word you typed out yourself
Keke, sure thing, Cletus.

>Someone stating that you are an atheist means that you are religious
Nope, try again.

>Even though this is obvious bait ...
(You)

>Stalker breaks into his house on three occasions
Did he handle it better or worse than Queen Elizabeth?

Better than a woman. Probably has unconditional trust, like only men are capable of.

>implying he'd let me

Who hurt you?

>gawker.com/5899046/ryan-gosling-saved-me-from-a-speeding-car-but-theres-war-in-the-middle-east-so-everyone-calm-down
hahaha as if only americans do that

> he is dead inside, so he needs to peg people down who have fun that isn't meanspirited

"Nice" celebrities always have the darkest secrets, just like Tom Hanks

yeah... welcome to Sup Forums

He probably wouldn't let her and that is why she got so pissy about it.

Threesome with Keanu and whoever that is? Fuck yeah I would. What are you, gay?

>all those twitter posts of lost gloves appearing under the snow is actually him showing off his trophies to the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_Buddhism

Buddhism is pretty flexible desu. You can go maximum Monkey King divine realm twelve hell dimensions pantheism karmic reincarnation demon nonsense, or you can go "all religions lead to the same place" route, or you can go "religion is irrelevant to my pursuit of detachment and enlightenment" route.

Yuck, what a faggot you are.

>Better than a woman.
Most MtFs are girlbrains on steroids. Like take everything you hate about the female psyche, then amplify a thousand fold and pass it through the lens of someone trying to live up to an ideal of un-maleness.

By New York standards he is prince charming.

>I would sucked his dick.
You would have done that if he'd opened a car door for you. In fact you would have done it regardless.

lmao what a fucking tool

I wish Keanu was a cute little girl so I could adopt him and give him a happy life as my daughter.
I'd spoil him and dress him in cute frilly dresses and bright colors clothes. I think he'd look good in blue.
>TFW no Keanu daughterfu

What a dumb cunt. He should've let her become a pink wigged greasespot on the pavement.