TLJ trackin for $200M plus opening. Who here bought tickets beforehand?

TLJ trackin for $200M plus opening. Who here bought tickets beforehand?

Nope,I'm not seeing it

Reporting in
I preordered simply so I could have a comfortable seat to masturbate to Daisy's chipmunk-like expression in peace

Tracking including worldwide or domestic only?

it wont gonna pass TFA numbers

BUY TICKETS NOW REEEEE

That's just domestic

what did TFA did wordwide at its opening?

make me

Not me cause I'm not a fucking goober.

lol after how mediocre TFA was , this one is bound to make even less money.

I get that you like movies aimed at little girls, but keep your creepy obsessions to yourself.

Audiences loved TFA though.

>Who here bought tickets beforehand?
Hopefully no one here besides the redditors, mouse shill.

i haven't bought a ticket yet because surprisingly i can still find plenty of good seats for opening night and day.

All I've seen about this movie is hype, and considering it's a beloved series and there's nothing to compete with it during the busiest season of the year, I'll just assume it will be successful regardless if it's shit, so there's no point in speculating.

the high's wore off by now

>Audiences saw TFA though.

people bought into the hype, I even got dragged to see it despite hating this shit (didn't pay a ding dong diddly dime, of course). the people I saw it with loved it at the time but that was only the hype and they now consider it mediocre.

holy shit

No jaw, I requested a refund and will wait to pirate this flick.

hsx says 235 domestic open, but unless you own disney stock, who gives a fuck?

I'll probably watch Blade Runner 2049 for the third time since it's still playing near me.

I did, bought 4 for my family and have another 22 friends coming with me. Gonna be fun and very packed.

Anyone else in LA going to the fan event?

I am curious as to why OP chose this related pic? Is it implying that shes ugly? Or that her jaw is small or her chin is weird? Does she have underbite or an overbite? Whats OP's end game here? Shes still rich af

Meeeeeeee

I only want to see it to spoil it to mt friends but then realized I could just read the spoilers when they leak. I'm not sure if I'll see it then, still haven't watched rogue one yet

her cheeks are cute

based rolfe

movie gonna make money no matter what

Word of mouth gonna be imported to if its gonna do TFA numbers

Eeewwww She fucked lee stone

>TLJ trackin for $200M plus opening. Who here bought tickets beforehand?

So EVERYWHERE on DEC 15th we would have to WAIT IN LINE??????

SHIT AIN’T WORTH IT IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT 4 HOURS......

>still frame

>Who here bought tickets

Pretty much what happened with me, you get that initial nostalgic feeling with the X-Wings and TIE Fighters and all that but once that's out of your system it feels really weak on a rewatch.
I was also hyped for Luke returning finally but these trailers seem really bland.

Get fucked shill, already turned down normie friends invitation for it.

>ding-dong diddly posting outside of /asp/
we takin over

>makes half what the first did
>doesnt make more, or even the same
lel

2 at 35$ apiece thursday at 6pm. Unless Socal burns to the ground before then

Just say less

>TLJ trackin for $200M plus opening. Who here bought tickets beforehand?

So in EVERY PLACE PLAYING THA FILM on DEC 15th we would have to WAIT IN LINE??????

SHIT AIN’T WORTH IT IF YOU HAVE TO WAIT 4 HOURS......

>2 at 35$ apiece thursday at 6pm. Unless Socal burns to the ground before then

WTF?ICYDK MOST EVERYONE DON’T LIVE OR KNOW THAT PLACE YOU SPEAK OF... AND DON’T GIVE A FUCK BOUT SUCH A PLACE.......

>I AM ACTING
she looks goofy as hell my man

daisy is cute

I finally remember why this is so familiar. She looks like that mutt that got that hat that said “make donald drumpf again’”

What did Rogue One open at?

It's gonna flop, won't even reach a billion.