What's his endgame?

what's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/journal/The-Return-Of-Tails-Gets-Trolled-663200845
iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/art/TGT-Chapter-22-The-Conclusion-Part-2-Page1-670388704
e-hentai.org/g/1047108/8b4bffef10/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World-wide prostitution ring.

spyro said he fought with the troll king once and thats why he had to learn the words of death

were the defenders a lie since the start or were they actually against the trolls and cheeto man slowly gained control?

Why do people talk about this comic's lore so rarely?

Selling the most stink snacks as possible

lazerbot updated a couple of pages since god knows when and i didn't see anyone here talk about it

i'm genuinely invested at this point

iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/journal/The-Return-Of-Tails-Gets-Trolled-663200845

>
We've discussed it and both agree that the only way we can bring TGT back at this time, is if we hire an artist to work on it. $100 a month to the artist who has the desire to be the artist for TGT.

iiupsidedownii.deviantart.com/art/TGT-Chapter-22-The-Conclusion-Part-2-Page1-670388704

Shit, he actually put out three new pages a few weeks ago.

Damn, this shit made me laught.

nice call back

Fuck you demaro this is "tails get trolled" not "demaro don't lose your way in my skin"

look this story wouldn't be the same without all the donut steel characters.

would you have tails gets trolled without rob? emo troll? pori?

Nobody can capture the magic of TGT as much as Lazerbot. I can understand they want to work on Sandy Shores but the oddly not as terrible as the average deviant autist but still pretty shit art is half the reason I love TGT

>coyote sneak peek

>tails sneak peek

last sneak peek from his DA

>1986-2003: Chester is a 2D character who goes around trying to sneak up on people and rudely steal their Cheetos, usually with zany results.

>2003-2008: Chester is a comparatively blander CGI character who's "cool" and "down with the kids", and is involved in more mundane situations, being portrayed as less of a "bad guy" than he used to be.

>2008-present: Chester is back to his mischievous roots. He now speaks with a mid-Atlantic accent and encourages people to use their Cheetos in acts of revenge or to solve problems (e.g. plugging the nostrils of a snoring man or dirtying the cubicle of a neat freak), sometimes referring to himself as "Papa Chester".

Which incarnation do you prefer, Sup Forums?

I'm an idiot who can't find things on the internet, what's a good source for reading TGT which is both up-to-date and includes the NSFW pages?

e-hentai.org/g/1047108/8b4bffef10/

>his smug and life : gone

>endgame
fuck off