More /cock/

So how exactly was this unique tasting?
I mean yeah it looks neat but there don't seem to be any unique ingredients here, and some traditional ratatouille ingredients can be quite overpowering like zucchini or thyme.
Are we told anything about the ingredients? I haven't watched it in years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iCMGPRiDXQg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It connected with Ego because his mother would make it for him as a child. It was an emotional response, not a factual one.

wiel's disease

I want to eat it

>zucchini
>overpowering
is your main diet air and clear water?

Skinner liked it a lot too. It wasn't just Ego's memories, it was legitimately good.

You have no idea how much I want to try this piece of fictional food. I hate you for posting a picture of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCMGPRiDXQg

Appreciated!

Yeah I know but there's like 5 people left there.

If you boil it (which is traditional for ratatouille) it has a strong bitter taste.

Well, this glop was baked.

I've made it before, it tastes like roasted vegetables and herbs. Pretty good stuff but there's nothing magical about it.

You know you can make that, right? Or rather, something resembling it out of actual ratatouille ingredients.

no, zuchinni isn't bitter, the heck are you cooking. the strongest ingredient there is bell pepper and it's sweet when cooked.

Listen bitch, if the characters think it's god-tier, then it must be god-tier. That's how it works.

For example the krabby patty looks just like a regular burger but that doesn't stop you from imagining how tasty it must be if the characters say so.

Nigga I've been eating ratatouille since childhood, you're not going to teach me how it tastes.

I think the crabby patty looks worse than real burgers desu.

You are aware that depends on the specific cultivar, right?

t. Plankton.

What is that? Rasta Pepperoni?

tomato, zucchini, yellow zucchini, eggplant

So why were you making sweeping generalizations on all zucchinis?

And I just realized I meant eggplant all along. Fuck me I hate how food rarely translates in a way that makes it easily memorable to me. My bad.

No you don't. You simmer that shit. Main reasons there'd be there's bitterness in your ratatouille is from not salting/pressing your eggplant properly or fucking around with too much bay leaf. Or from cooking it at full blast boil like a retard.

>more /cock/

Why? just go back there.

I'm a different user. Just meant to clarify that you both can be right