youtube.com/watch?v=Fokj5ote8co
youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A
youtu.be/s-s7eG2ckN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TWO WATER BREAKS?!?!?!?!?!

>trump causes another 9/11 because of jerusalem indicent

>when you take the first sip in the morning

HE'S FINISHED

He unironically has diabetes, 70yrs and 300+lb, gotta stay hydrated.

>It's Trump's fault some butthurt Muslims do what they do best!

S I P P P B O I Z

I think it's more about the hypocrisy. He talked shit about Rubio drinking water like a weird robot man, then he keeps sipping from bottles with puckered lips like an absolute faggot.

>sipping is news
>nonsippers

>IMPEEEACH DRUMPPPPHH NOWWWWW

Everyone was making fun of Rubio's sips because it felt awkward.

Tu quoque is irrelevant.

>trump holds an event to talk about everything he did on his asia trip
>instead of reporting the content of his speech, news outlets all focus on two sips

ITS OVER IMPEACHMENT ANYDAY NOW
ANY FUCKING DAY

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Well no if we're literally ascribing blame it's fucking Reagan's

And Trump's weird sippy face isn't awkward?

The better moment was when Trump pretended to understand what the prime minister was saying despite not having a translator and not being able to speak Japanese. He was seriously just smiling and nodding along. That shit was pretty funny.

meanwhile in reality
how the fuck do they get away with this?

you get aroused thinking about his moist puckered lips don't you?

>implying Trump's cerebral palsy sips aren't awkward as fuck

He had his own moment that was as weird as Rubios

Only when he drinks like a fucking weirdo.

Apparently you aren't allowed to point that out, for reasons.

Shit, I forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=D5Pe1QmuYUQ

youtube.com/watch?v=Fokj5ote8co

TA-WHOOOOOOOOOO SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

IT WAS HEEEEEEEEEEEEEER TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!

that alone should have been grounds for impeachment

>I see you like 5o Chuck it out there and spread it around, that way all the guys get some crumbs. All the little fish get just enough to stick around. That might be fine in China, Mr. Tojo, but watch this. drop. Now. the guys that are gonna work for it are gonna get the most. Thats how we get big fish in America, we don't need lil fish.. Shortstop, you sayin all this to 'im?

youtube.com/watch?v=W_rC-495Z_A

this is water

this is news for americans? what the fuck is wrong with you people

lol everybody does that

>blaming Trump for Muslim violence
>”we should just bend over and do whatever the Muslims say!”

youtu.be/s-s7eG2ckN4

Jesus Christ, what a fucking hypocrite.

It's polite in Japan to acknowledge that you're listening. That's why when you're listening to japanese conversations the listener will be HAI, HAI, HAI multiple times every sentence.

Well no, if we're literally ascribing blame it's fucking Muhammad's

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

DRUMPF
IS
FINISHED

TRIGGER DISCIPLINE YOU NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEE

TWO SCOOPS AND TWO WATER BREAKS???? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao he was having the time of his life campaigning

pic related, me and my crew about to assassinate drumpf

TWO SIPS BUDONALD BLUMPPPPPPPPP

FUCK PURGE AND THAT COCKSUCKER DAY9

I can't believe he's finally getting impeached!
We did it reddit!

Purge really let himself go.
Is he still doing Dota casts?

Isn't it illegal to put a foregrip on a pistol?

The blame belongs with Jews, as always.

In commiefornia it is

>Hillary coughs up a lung in every speech
>literally passes out in public
Nothing to see here
>Trump takes two water breaks
IMPEACH

They actually tried to impeach him earlier this week.

>House Democrats overwhelmingly joined Republicans on Wednesday to defeat an attempt to impeach President Donald Trump. But 58 Democratssupported the bid to consider impeachment over the objections of House Democratic leaders, who viewed the measure as a distraction in a Republican-controlled Congress.

>The motion to sideline the measure — killing the effort — was approved 364-58, with four Democrats voting present.

>The vote was forced by Rep. Al Green (D-Texas), who introducedarticles of impeachmentdescribing Trump as a bigot who incites hate and has demeaned the presidency.

>"Donald John Trump, by causing such harm to the society of the United States is unfit to be president and warrants impeachment, trial and removal from office," Green said on the House floor as he introduced the articles.

>But Green, a seven-term, Houston-area lawmaker, said his conscience compelled him to push forward with the measure, even though he acknowledged he was unlikely to succeed.

>Now is not the time to consider articles of impeachment,” Democratic leader Nancy Pelosi and Minority Whip Steny Hoyer said in a joint statement, shortly after Green introduced his articles of impeachment.

>The White House quickly dismissed the effort, labeling Green and his allies "extremists."

why does he only fake tan part of his face?

Fuck you Purge

T W O S I P P S

>Sucking Israeli cock this hard

How's it taste goys

>Ronald Reagan went back to the 7th century and invented a religion that tells its followers to rape and murder anyone who doesn't want to convert
k lol

>It's Sup Forums

hello rẻddit

who are u

Is it polite in Japan to let a guy keep speaking despite the fact that you clearly can't understand what they are saying? I get Trump trying to save face, but Jesus Christ he could've at least admitted that he needed his earpiece.

This, literally looks like some soyboy gurgling dick

you're supposed to say anything during election season. that's not hypocrisy. that's doing the job.

>donates 2k to bernie sanders campaign
>complains about being poor when hes loaded in valve shekels
go fuck yourself purge

DO IT NOW FLUFF

yes unless you pay a $200 tax and do paperwork OR if the overall length of the pistol from end of buffer tube to the end of the barrel or welded/pinned muzzle device is at least 26" long, you can put a foregrip on a pistol, which changes the classification from pistol to "firearm".

TWOOOO
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPS????????
FFFFFUCKING BLUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFF

STOP BRIINK WADER GOLODOPFM!