Is this the shittiest Spidey suit?

Is this the shittiest Spidey suit?

I don't care I'd still fuck him in it

They don't bother me but the black stripes seem like a desperate half baked attempt to make the suit different

Ignoring the black lines, its basically the Ditko design. I dig it

I like the lines better on the Raimi suits, but I like Holland's eyes better

The Amazing 2 suit is... uh, well, amazing, but since they HAVE to make it different, I find the Holland suit an okay alternative

And they're all better than the baseball suit from Amazing 1

Nice try Andrew, we know you started this thread

user, are you so autistic that you can't even tell Spiderman from the Human Spider?

You mean Freak Show?

It's the sexiest. God, I want to lick every inch of him. I hope there's a lot of ass shots like there was in TAS.

I mean, like it too (mainly for the Romita mask), but jeez...

Nah, I like it enough. The black lines really drag it down though. It's obviously supposed to emulate the Iron Man armor paneling but....it's just cloth. They serve no purpose but they're made to look like they do. And I actually kinda like the black stripes on his shoulders and arms.
The belt area should be lower though.

Human spider that's it that's the best you got?

ASM1 suit was god awful

misread as "sluttiest"

No. It's not even that bad. The black bands are a bit needless, but they are better than the white ones originally shown.

>Random black lines everywhere on the costume to keep it """"cool"""" and """"updated"""".

>Worse spider logo.

>Visible utility belt.

>Visible web shooters when we /just/ got a way to have the web shooters hardly visible

>Emoting eyes as opposed to static ones.

It's shit.

The Raimi outfit and the ASM2 outfit were God-tier. Leaning towards ASM2 being better though because of A) Black webs and B) making webshooters work in live action.

The webshooters on the outside look amateur.

Everything else is fine.

I just hate the black lines

why were they added?

This.

I don't know...what about this one?

Still better than OP.

We hear that every spiderman movie, so no

I feel like their trying really hard to hide his huge dick....

i thought you said sluttiest

ASM1 was the worse suit. For something that was supposed to be homemade, the suit has a ridiculous amount of texture and detail. Really dislike the dimples of the suit and the way the red and blue break up along the arms and legs. The logos are good and I appreciate what they were trying to do for the eyes, but It makes the costume just look awkward.

Still the worst.
Seriously, the new one has it's problems but this is really still the worst. That's just a fuckawful texture for a Spider-Man suit.

Raimi's suit is so fucking great compared to all other suits.
Holland's feels bland and cheap, TASM 2 is 2nd best and TASM is a little bit better than the new one.