South Park: Season Finale

Man, what a dog's breakfast of a finale. I think Matt and Trey have just lost it. A combination of years of fatigue and non-interest and becoming what they made fun of in the 90s plus Trump's election has lead to this.

A town of backwoods rednecks and country bumpkins as seen in all previous seasons somehow has only one family, The Whites, that is supportive of Mr. Garrison. Yeah, I totally buy that.

Speaking of Mr. President, he gets away with tons of things in the past season but only after nuking Toronto does he go on the run. It's like they were hammering away at how he can get away with everything and no one will go after him but then in the last minute he tries to run away when no one chased him out. Since when would the president be safer by himself in the woods than behind the military or I dunno, Air Force One?

And then, there's the fuck-up with Heidi's character arc that hiccuped all the way through to which we only got two episodes of her being fat and cartman-like. The last two episodes established that nothing shook her and nothing was getting through to her. Somehow a walk in the woods undoes all of that? They built up her change and how Cartman's influence affected her but all of that becomes undone in less than a day. This finale cheapened Heidi's gradual descent into adopting Cartman's persona. She was beginning to negatively affect everyone, including Cartman. The Waterbugs episode's ending clearly established that Cartman felt remorse for creating a monster. Matt and Trey failed to revisit the plot thread and complete the arc in a much more dynamic fashion.

>Man, what a dog's breakfast of a finale
what kind of shit phrase is that?

I think he's Australian

>what kind of shit phrase is that?
A dog's breakfast.

Chiefly British. : a confused mess or mixture.

lol i was about to say the same thing

>dog's breakfast

where do you live that this is a phrase?

Hey, I like it.

See

Dogs eat their own vomit you retards.

Why did you quote me?

You're overreacting. I haven't seen every south park episode but premieres and finales generally strike me as the weakest parts of the seasons. At lot of them tend to peak in the middle.

This thread is a dog's breakfast.

Nope. If it was british it'd be "Dog's Dinner"

Heidi turning into Cartman was boring, she was better before that

The town had an entire season where they tried to become enlightened liberals for the wholefoods and sodasopa and Colorado voted Hillary IIRC so it actually did make sense for Garrison supporters to be in the minority in this town.

Didn't he save all the kids in south park?

Remember when 'fuck Trump and fuck white people' was just a meme?

At least it didn't have those retarded grapes.
Bah who are we kidding, SP jumped the shark years ago. These last 2 seasons are abominable.

The only funny parts in this episode were Randy falling off the bike and that scene with Butters, PC Principal and Strong Woman at the restaurant

Why are people just getting this now? Matt and Trey have been AWOL for a while now. The show has been bad since around season 10. The last 6 or 7 seasons have been absolutely unwatchable.
Matt and Trey can't be what they were for a number of reasons. They are dried up and cucked beyond belief.

I stopped watching this years ago. They have turned into everything they made fun of. It's like they have been brain washed or something. Don't they realize they are the butt of their own joke?

t.victim

No, "dog's breakfast" is also British.

They no longer have the youthful energy and metabolism to improvise an entire season off of whatever happens in the news, and they need to recognise this and start crafting their shit more traditionally.

Also, they should never have made a plotline contingent on the outcome of an election. Assuming that Trump wouldn't win destroyed them.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a victim in today's society.

Why are you such a retarded autist, OP?

Back to Sup Forums racist magape

why is this Brit up at 4 am posting this thread?

I stopped watching after the first episode. I'm done with new South Parks. Imaginationland was the official shark jump for me. Every season beyond that has been mostly crap.

go to bed brit boy

it's celebrated, actually

It was the unfunniest episode ever

>ALT RIGHT BABBYS CRYING

lol, makes me happy.

I'm just larping, but you white boi is really pathetic.

altright spergs cry moar than sjws. the finale shit on sjws more than altright but its still not enough. fucking crybabies.

Upvoted comrades!

should have just ended with cartmen shooting himself, and ending or making it all a dream, and hillary won

A bunch of alphas

>That soyboy took my tendies? I want him DEAD!