Will they ever make YouTube kino again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-AnD3bQtQ
youtu.be/c2Wst2dcM8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not with George or Ian.

Name my band.

Who're these soyboys?

They're going to get their own Adult Swim show.

Didnt frank start a soundcloud musician career now

red jumpsuit apparatus

What happened? Is it just because George is a serious "musician" and Ian is a bigshot now?

I want to fuck max

He's been doing that for a while now.

I would say yes. In interviews George sound like he has gotten totally over Filthy Frank.
Ian is obsessed with wild fauna now.

My nama chef

>In interviews George sound like he has gotten totally over Filthy Frank
Might you link some of those?

its a shame cause his music is fucking garbage

I can smell the soy from here.

What's this about fauna?

Wow this is throwback to like '09 Sup Forums. Thanks for the memories user.

Pink Guy was his worst shit, too.

Now that Franku is some pretentious "take me srs pls" wannabe rapper, not likely.

He make squirrel capture videos now.

Is Max /fa/?

What the hell?

Franks rap shit is fucking awful. His music is boring generic epic ambient SoundCloud shit, pretentious videos with no merit, and plus he tries waaay too hard. That interview with him and lil yachty, he was copying all his mannerisms and agreeing with him on everything like a bitch.

No. None of them are.

is this what is "in" now for men? It's pretty much just the grunge look of the early 90s.

it's grunge mixed with hip hop styles
basically every urban teen is trying to get Supreme labled shit

>Supreme
Is that a brand? I thought it was some shitty meme.

>Max Channel is dead and hardly makes videos other then pokemon shit every once in a while
>Ian is still huge but dosent make enough videos and people will forget about him soon
>Filthy Frank is a dead concept, and George's music career is DOA
>Chad is a literally who and a fat cunt, who everyone in that group hates, because he's a fucking asshole.
>Howtobasic is a dying channel

It was fun while it lasted

what the nigger is wearing was really big 2 or 3 years ago

right now, youre gonna be seeing lots and lots of ugly appropriated camo again (no flecktarn or any actually real shit), windbreakers, old school vans, and supreme

skater shit is really popular too, again, even if you dont skate (most dont), thrasher and "skater" brands in general

thats the run down for 15-20 year old urban trends for men at least

There's no way I can find it, I saw on Twitter.

I don't even like Pokémon cards and I still enjoy Max's pokémon channel, it's weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=kS-AnD3bQtQ

People that wear supreme in 2017 are nerds trying to come off as cool. That's why it's a meme. It was very briefly "cool" because skaters endorsed it a few years ago. It's largely a joke now

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

>implying those aren't great

>men

This place really needs a youtube/e-celeb forum

Whatever happened to Chad, Matt and Rob?

whats the point of those girls in the bottom? did he bang them or something?

Save the Squirrels Initiative. It's fucking kino

>YouTube
>kino
The fact that my phone auto corrected to capitalize the y and t make it very clear that no good content wil ever surface from that Cespool of shilly fucking normie bait ever again

Is this the designated soyboy thread

YouTube kino died with him.

You have Sup Forums and reddit, Sup Forums

That's him

its 2017 esketit

>the blob who would likely end up on
>the blob who /fit/ despises for outliving all their idols
>the disney shill
>kino

Is it true his wife is fucking a black dude?

When do you think he’ll commit suicide?

Are you for fucking real?

Story?

this nigger is gay by the way

not soon enough

Am I supposed to know who these numales are?

Plz no
There was a thread about it last night or the night before just look in the archive

what is this garbage

No.

Giv it to us again. Do it.

the black guy is gay chill

Haha lies, that biatch be getting the BIG BLACK COCK

you mean the BIG BAVARIAN COCK?

>the black guy is gay

It’s irrelevant
His wife is a feeder / inabler to his 6000lb lifestyle, and since he has gotten fatty bye bye surgery she is having a crisis and has pretty much left him, on top of that he will air his dirty laundry about all this to YouTube and Twitter witch pisses her off more, she threatens him and this video is pretty much the result
youtu.be/c2Wst2dcM8I

You can say most of that for literally almost all fashion trends.

kill yourself if you know who any of these losers are

>fatty bye bye surgery

Did he really? He looks... the same. How many times does he have to do this to look "normal"?

no, some people definitely manage to look "cool" when being trendy. its just something about supreme where its always nerds in particular. i dont know why.

Why is this still up? Why does Sup Forums get free reign over this board?

>loser
>make more money than you
>probably some pussy too
heh

Yeah he lost like 150 lbs or something like that within the past 4 months
Honestly it’s all on his Twitter if you wanna see, he cries about EVERYTHING

Way to show your age user, shouldn’t you be in bed now, I hear middle school still has class tomorrow morning

Please tell me you're one of them
Why would you white knight failed ecelebs

>some people definitely manage to look "cool" when being trendy

No they don't. People look subjectively cool by idiots but always look stupid. Your nostalgia blinds you.

You always say this. Mods have been dead/paid shills for years.

The guy on the far left looks exactly like my best friend who was permanently damaged mentally and physically after being ejected from a car in a crash

wear your seatbelts kids

Sorry you're a jaded old fart, but the most universal form of cool is trendy for young people. its always been like this. I don't buy into it much either, but most people do.

you mean white bois listen to rap while their women fuck niggers?

yes, that's what is "in" now.

George has seemed to change overall, they’re not his type of crowd anymore. Ian and Max are still good friends though so they’ll probs work together whenever they feel like

You're literally the one shitting on current trends but I'm the old fart? I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

How am I shitting on trends? sorry grandpa, you're jaded and not "With it", sorry. Don't take this out on anons.

>but the most universal form of cool is trendy for young people

When did I ever say this wasn't the case?

I just want to see them torture each other and throw up like the good days

I was replying to a post shitting on supreme or whatever the fuck that shit is. inb4 LEL DAT WAS NOT MEE

No one asked you to jump into conversations you mental midget.

That's because supreme ISN'T a trend fucking retard. As I said, it was briefly very trendy among skaters a few years back, but then it became played out. like all trends do. its currently in the "played out" phase, with nerds that dont realize buying into it still thinking its the same it was 5 years ago.

then how come I pull pussy wearing long sleeve polos that haven't been trendy for 50 years?