Be me

>Be me
>finds picture
>looks at picture
>UGH!? Dufuq is this shit?!
>looks down to see who created this eye-splitting goodness
>"WeirdoAnimatedJames"
>looks back at artwork
>can't help but to feel that name and art style looks familiar.
>search up name on youtube.
>find out that he's the same guy who created videos like "Pokemon Capture" and "Sonic Vs Rainbow Dash"
> youtube.com/watch?v=SlozEKPYBPo
> youtube.com/watch?v=f2DAsxDZnEw
>mfw you find out a person you respected had a darker side to them.
>mfw you find out it must be some kind of fetish they have.

this isn't just one portrait he did out of trying to be funny, there are MANY art pieces he did of cartoon characters farting in each others faces:

img.ifcdn.com/images/07c67a16317b4726ca4262c4de8e80ef71c1b5c520a7215e752385462fafdd3c_1.jpg

google.com/search?q=if you don't tip your fedora&hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&imgil=13sPEHqKOrOZUM%3A%3BgQr9KgP-goD8XM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.memecenter.com%252Fsearch%252Ftips%25252520fedora&source=iu&pf=m&fir=13sPEHqKOrOZUM%3A%2CgQr9KgP-goD8XM%2C_&usg=__mfTJEY3wFBZeH49c8Ns6ot7rgVg=&biw=1683&bih=719&ved=0ahUKEwjj--TXiofTAhWk6oMKHbwBD58QyjcINg&ei=YZ7hWKPHNqTVjwS8g7z4CQ#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=fart cringe&*&imgrc=3i34_E-w84Kb4M:

img.ifcdn.com/images/11ae205c9dc87bc699ed2dddcaf02fad973ede87f7c503ce1f77caf879075028_1.jpg

google.com/search?q=if you don't tip your fedora&hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&imgil=13sPEHqKOrOZUM%3A%3BgQr9KgP-goD8XM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.memecenter.com%252Fsearch%252Ftips%25252520fedora&source=iu&pf=m&fir=13sPEHqKOrOZUM%3A%2CgQr9KgP-goD8XM%2C_&usg=__mfTJEY3wFBZeH49c8Ns6ot7rgVg=&biw=1683&bih=719&ved=0ahUKEwjj--TXiofTAhWk6oMKHbwBD58QyjcINg&ei=YZ7hWKPHNqTVjwS8g7z4CQ#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=fart cringe&*&imgrc=qQc5ulA0BcTETM:

img.ifcdn.com/images/6f6a471d2e7b8c754fd1076a35d0a5337cd50e99fa11d13d662ae4cccff67f98_1.jpg
Smh, this is just shameful...

oh my lord

K

makes you think

Taking pride in yourself and trying to own your insecurities is one thing

Making it part of your "brand" essentially is another, I really think he went too far with the fart shit.

>created videos like "Pokemon Capture" and "Sonic Vs Rainbow Dash"
>person you respected

What are you, like 12?

ahahahahha you guys didn't know about this side of James? He was exposed years ago

I mean he never really tried to make it "his brand", he just posted lots of fart art in addition to his normal stuff once he got found out.

eh. we all have fetishes, and obsession happens sometimes. especially when it's something you literally cannot share with anyone but other fetishists.

meanwhile you put a LOT of work into posting about this.. so you might know a thing or two about obsession

>this entire thread
Who is he and why do we care?

You know what they say, everybody likes their own brand

What are your fetishes?

some cuck negro "horse famous" lose from /mlp/

The answer is autism user, it always is

I'd make fun of you for using ifunny, but I can actually fap to this, so I can't really talk.

kys faggot

I don't come to Sup Forums as often as I used to but is AnimatedJames really not talked about here that often?

I mean, there was a time where I think I saw him come up once or twice, but no, people don't really care about this guy.

If he actually finished or stuck with a project I'd care.

I like felching

>"WeirdoAnimatedJames"
This has been Sup Forums common knowledge for years.

Next he'll say he doesn't know the truth about Linkara.

>he didn't already know this

nigga this has been common knowledge since 2014

>>Be me
Thanks for telling us that you were yourself
That information was absolutely necessary

I cant tell if this is bait or you're underage and new.
Sup Forums is full of degenerates who gives a shit about some nobody animator with a fart fetish.
Although the drama around him is funny.

How has no one posted the Harley pic yet?

Carlos!

Look man, are you gonna sit there and say you don't have weird fetishes?

Let the dude get his rocks off, he's not hurting anyone even if what he's doing is a crime against art

Wait, Linkara's that guy who did stuff with that reviewer guy, right?
What's the "truth" about him?

Linkara IS a reviewer, he's a member of Channel Awesome/ThatGuyWiththeGlasses. He reviews Comic Books.

>Linking to a google search result

You are a maximum faggot.

He has a fuckton of genital piercings and really really like rice krispies treats

That sounds really out of character going by what any TGWTG member, even former ones who don't work there anymore, have said about him.

People constantly talk about what a huge gnark/boy scout he is, so I can't see him doing something like that to himself.

No, Sup Forums found his transsexual roleplay forums posts from before he was TGWTG and got some real dirt from that.

>it's a newfag thread

>its a "newfags find out about a well-known lolcow" episode

Dear lord...

>transsexual roleplay forums posts from before he was TGWTG
Now THAT I believe and also remember

Kinda sad though, he joined TGWTG when he was 19 years old, so I'm sure he's got a ton of awkward stuff from his teen years he wishes he could forget.