You now remember how great the original Suicide Squad reveal was and how it looked like it was going to be a super dark...

You now remember how great the original Suicide Squad reveal was and how it looked like it was going to be a super dark, grimy and opressive take on the characters

youtube.com/watch?v=WI3hecGO_04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DX_wprkggoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>But I didn't see, that the joke was on me
oh no no no no

Grimdark wouldn't have saved it.

this is katana shes got my back

hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=DX_wprkggoE
why was this scene cut out?

>SKWAD

Guardians of the Galaxy came out so the braindead executives shat their pants and then ordered reshoots and re edited the movie adding in what has quickly become a cliche, old pop songs from the dad rock era as a soundtrack with quips

if anything it heralded Justice Leagues fate to a lesser degree

The reason those songs worked with GotG was Quill's walkman. The SS use if music was Watchmen tier in that it was way overdone. Like a different song every fucking scene.

I think Deadpool's success also influenced them to go goofy and comedic and it fell flat.

>dis iz keytana shiz got mah bak
>her swurd traps zouls
>you woulnd want to get killed by her,lel
>Shiiiiiiiiet

>music was Watchmen tier in that it was way overdone.
hi brainlet.

It still looked like shit

>this is katana, goddamn she thiccccccc

Reminder, Deadshot almost never takes off his mask but Will Smith is too vain for that and WB/Ayer didnt stand up to him

This trailer was great

no

not with Will Smith in it

they hired a guy an expensive used to attract normies, there was no way

David Ayer was too scared by Leto's perfomance

>That melancholy orchestral song
>Those scene previews

I was so hyped. So so hyped.

>a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet

>a crazy chick
>a guy with ropes
>a guy who throws boomerangs

I honestly thought this film was going to be Dark Knight quality

fuck that second trailer ruined it all

There's no reason to hire Will Smith except to have him play Will Smith, it's their fault for casting him.

what the fuck are you talking about? the first minute is some of the most corny typical capeshit tier quippy dialogue, OP you're a moron

>lets put a chick that carries her dead husband soul around in a sword who traps the souls of her victims and not show her doing that not even once
Who the fuck wrote this?