What are the worst Lisa episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ACEmSDRrng4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of them.

whatever the restriction order against Bart episode is called

/thread

Came her to post this.

Summer of 4'2" and Lisa the Iconoclast are decent episodes though. She took a while to get as annoying as she is now.

most of them, Stark Raving Dad was top tier

weren't lisa episodes the favorite of the guy who wrote "Do it for her"?

A Jennifer Crittenden wrote and Maggie Makes Three and regardless of what she liked she never wrote a very good Lisa episode. She wrote some good episodes, just none that centered around Lisa.

Can't ever not get pissed over the vegetarian episode and the restraining order episode, so I'd put down both of those.

enter the thread just to say this

almost this

i really liked the episode where she wants to be a vegetarian

>When she says that Bart has NEVER done anything nice for her.

Lets cut the bullshit and try and think GOOD Lisa episodes considering thats the real challenge.

What are the things you hate about her character?

The fact that shes supposed to be an eight year old voice of reason but instead written like a smug ass liberal adult who can do now wrong

The episode where she gets a new teacher is alright

Probably the angel one where she spends the entirety of the episode tipping her fedora.

She gets away with a lot of shit.

>Lisa becomes a Buddhist
>"that's nice sweetie, but I would suggest coming back to our faith or no Christmas presents"

>Bart (and Homer) become Catholic
>"MMMMMMM HOMIE I DON'T WANT THAT BOY FOLLOWING GOD ANOTHER WAY IT ANGERS!"

How 'bout the one where she gets a pony? Or the Malibu Stacy one?

>that marge MMMMM

my sides user my sides

But Marge the framerate

Spelling bee episode

she is a failed mafalda

The ones where she's ashamed of her family.

bart i pour boiling oil on your skull

BART GET OUT IM PISS

I think there was an episode where a tryhard pop star that was big in 2011 guest starred or something, but I can't really remember it. I just remember people didn't think particularly highly of it.

Jazzy and the Pussycats. Shes an asshole to bart and gets rewarded for it.

The episode where she becomes a vegetarian is flooded with rapidfire comedy gold. The only thing wrong with it, is when she says "I was wrong too", implying Homer did anything wrong. I almost get the feeling Paul McCartney forced them to include the "too".

MEET ME AT KITCHEN CUBE

Lisa Simpson was the original Brian Griffin.

fpbp

That episode wasn't really a true Lisa episode. Mostly focused on Homer.

People saying most or all of them have never watched most or all of them, and think hating Lisa is just a meme, which they feel they should pretend to be a part of.

Lisa wasn't always annoying, pretentious and egocentric.

Any episode found in Season 5-6, because every single episode was fantastic.

The only redeeming feature of early Lisa was that she was an ineffectual depressive wreck. Other than that she had all the seeds of what went wrong cooking away in there.

I don't like resolution of this episode. Lisa was believing that killing animals is wrong, and was angry about murders being routinely committed. At no point anyone actually made an moral argument for meat-eating, instead mocking her and pushing for conformity (You don't win friends with murder-free food and all). I'm not vegetarian, but this episode frustrates me because for Lisa it basically ends with lesson that just because she doesn't like mass murder doesn't mean she has the right to deny others pleasures of holocaust.

This was an episode about food.

You're making it out like the meat eaters in the episode wanted to first-hand brutally kill animals and shove that down Lisa's face, which is simply not something that happened in the episode at all.

Yes, I understand that Lisa saw eating meat as wrong, because it was the result of killing animals. But the reason she was mocked throughout the episode, was because she kept rudely demanding people to stop eating meat, not simply because she's a vegetarian.

No contest

i'm cum!!!

Tthe grid took my son

now that me boy is dead me wife will love me once more

Holy fuck I forgot about that episode, didn't she break his arm or something because he was becoming a successful drummer?

That's the worst episode in the entire show.

what is this based off of

even worst than the elon musk episode?

Lisa Goes Gaga, the restraining order one, the one that parodies Heavenly Creatures,

Some of them are decent, its just that shes often portrayed as right all the time which alienates people

What season had the episode when Marge got all sugar products banned? That's the last season I watched.

Is it really? I mean, there are over 600 episodes, there's probably one worse than an episode trying too hard to be South Park.

Is that the one where she attacks Bart with a tiger as well as makes him live in a doghouse?

My pic is the one where she blindfolds and gags Bart and uses him to hunt truffles so she can stuff her face with them.

Are there any good Lisa episodes?

Bart and Lisa episodes don't count.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACEmSDRrng4

Some of the dumbest writing in the series.

>HOMA
>GO OUTSIDE AND GET EGGS FOR BAAAAAAAART

Holy shit I'm dying, I'm losing my shit all over the place

The worst episode of any show in general.

*whispery baritone voice* mrge

hrmm.. it is a pitty that little lissa simpson had the gall not to show up on breast inspection day...

today in... sex education... you have to babies... and you must procreate with the penis in the girl hole but you cant do this until youre 23 im warning you kids bad bad things happen when this is done oils and icky oozing and birth of babies im telling you this to save you from sex.

to demonstrate i will peel an orange

I can top that, with this.

The one where she has a crush on Nelson Muntz.

im still mad.

I stopped watching the Simpsons a long time ago. What happens there?

Bob gets super powers and he praises Lisa for being "Le best friend a guy can ever have.

Oh, is that the episode when he gets all kinds of animal parts transplanted to his body?

>I bring egg to Ned Flander

Just a little airborne its still good! Its still good!