ITT: sequels better than the original

Starting with an obvious one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is an unpopular opinion
I agree with you though

Predator 2

The Road Warrior narrowly edges out Mad Max, and mostly on pacing alone.

Getting all the obvious ones out of the way:

Ghostbusters 2
Gremlins 2
Meatballs 2
The Exorcist 2
Police Academy 2
Blade Runner 2049
Halloween 2
Halloween 2 (2009)
Return of the Living Dead part 2

The Empire Strikes Back

>Ghostbusters 2
>The Exorcist 2
wtf?

More and more proof everyday that fans of this trashy dishonest flick are low iq underage scum with little to no cinematic IQ

Dark Knight
Star Trek II
Toy Story 2
Terminator 2 (debatably)

>New blade runner better than old one
Would it have really taken that much to be better though?
No

From Russia With Love

The Second LOTR movie.

Sup Forumseddit

>narrowly edges out

Oh, don't tell me you're another one who forced himself to like Mad Max. If it hadn't led to The Road Warrior, everyone who ever watches Mad Max would turn it off after about forty minutes.

I'd have been interested in this if it was just a guy fucking sexbots and holograms for two hours, but apparently there's some crime movie shit in there as well, and I ain't got time for that.

Anchorman

the whole thing a joke

nigga you have the dark knight on there and t2 is the one you question?

Exorcist 2 is pretty lame. I think people are coming around to Exorcist 3 being good but it's pretty different from The Exorcist so I can't really compare them.

Naked Gun 2 1/2. The original Naked Gun has about as many jokes as an episode of Police Squad!, stretched over the length of a feature. Both the second and the third Naked Gun movies are far funnier, in fact the third one may be the best.

Which Mad Max are you talking about? If you're talking about the original from the late 70s or early 80s that was a badass movie. The new one that came out a few years ago I made it about 20 minutes into that piece of shit before I turned it off.

>Which Mad Max are you talking about?
Obviously he was talking about the original,thus the topic ITT: sequels better than the original.

Either shit bait or you are retarded.

youtu.be/6iqmIoHL74Y

Ok.
Nah I'm just saying the original Mad Max was a good movie. Maybe you're retarded for reading more into it.

It's not a badass movie, it's a proof-of-concept reel of a badass character thrown into a low-effort art movie.

Fury Road is better than the original. It's a middlebrow filter.

>remember him, when you look at the night sky

kek

>The newfag virgin and dumb frogposter is a Star Wars fan.

Oh god no. The original was a masterpiece. This one was just OK.

>masterpiece
It was pretentious claptrap.

You mean the new one?

Both blade runnerz suck tho?