What the fuck is her problem? This is mental illness

What the fuck is her problem? This is mental illness.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqHzwdmU3Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

>america is the world
Gosh darn do I just love americunts.

>Not knowing that Trump LITERALY has pyromancy remote powers
Stay woke

i love trump
whats a movie for this feeling? Preferably one women will never understand

Some people are saying this is karma for the illegal immigrant that accidently shot that white bitch being found not guilty.

Nixon/Frost

Based

How do you accidentally shoot someone?

When did Rosanne Barr jump on the Trump train?

My fault, he didn't shoot her, the gun went off.

God punishes the south with hurricanes because of gay marriage, Trump punishes the west coast with fires because they won't build him his wall.

>innocent person found not guilty
>the entire state catches fire
Yeah, some people don't truly grasp karma.

Can someone ask Trump to ignite my bbq? i'm outta matches but don't have a twitter.

He picked up a gun off the ground and he was definitely going to throw it away or something but it went off in his hands and killed a girl :^)

/ourbarr/

Why was she a bitch? what's the story here?

Never, as far as I know.

fucking based

The bullet ricochet of the wall and hit a girl 25 meters away.

It was criminally clumsy but not ill intended.

Also Chelsea Handler was Weinstein go to bitch and that's why she think the world it's ending.

>Trump punishes the west coast
The fire was set by a homeless illegal

I don't know if she's on the Trump Train, but Roseanne has always been the best. She's a rare kind of feminist: the kind that doesn't want everything handed to them because of muh patriarchy.

If you've never read it before, look up Norm MacDonald's opinion about when he worked as a writer for her show. It's pretty good.

>The bullet ricochet of the wall and hit a girl 25 meters away.
Sounds like an accident to me. My fathers cop mate accidentally killed someone but his gun was aimed at the person. This sounds completely different

But when people blamed obama for natural disasters it was just fine? I hope the irony isn't lost on you.

YOU DON'T FIRES DRMMMPFGHT!

YOU WEST COAST NICE AND COOLLLLL

>The fire was set by a homeless illegal
kek if true

>tfw she's not my mom

Our country is huge, you obsessively consume our media, and you all pay attention. If you don't want this perception to exist then stop talking about us.

What the fuck? What does Trump have to do with this? Americans are mentally ill shitheads. All of them.

TWO SIPS???

OF WATER!?!?!?

GROBBOL DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!

That's why he was found not guilty

No. I'm forced to consume your media. It doesn't matter if I attempt to ignore you or not, your kind always finds someway to insert yourselves into our lives and force us to pay attention.

thats kinda the point
there was a time when only religious nutjobs said this kind of shit
MAINSTREAM liberals are the now the modern day snakehandlers

TWO RAINBOWS GRUMPFT1? TWO!
NOOOOOOO
YOU SHARE RAINBOES WITH OTHERS!?

>dog dies
Must be drumpf
>bad day at work
Must be drumpf
>stepped in some dog shit
Must be drumpf
>get sick
Must be drumpf

Trump Derangement Syndrome is real.

TWO SCOOP

TWO SIP

TWO RAINBOW

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The religious folks were much better. They said stuff, but didn't get far and weren't financed in media. Worst decision was trading them in for this plague.

>didn't get far and weren't financed
Almost the entirety of the modern GOP says hello

>They said stuff, but didn't get far and weren't financed in media
I'm sure those states and cities filled with mormons and shit ain't getting far.

>No. I'm forced to consume your media.
>this is what dirty foreigners actually believe

mental illness thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqHzwdmU3Sg

literally blaming trump for a natural disaster.

I hope her whole house burns, liberalism is a mental disorder

I said financed in media. When in recent years, have conservative GOP ever held even one ounce of cultural dominance in anything other than talk radio?

>
>When did Rosanne Barr jump on the Trump train?

Before you, you newfag agelet

forgot the hashtag conservanigger

QFT
never thought id miss the christfags
today they seem downright sympathetic

she was always on it.

I regret her blocking me on twitter over some bullshit.

nah I dont use hashtags

Next Tuesday the state of Alabama will elect a man who believes mass shootings can be blamed on teaching evolution in school. He will be elected to the United States Senate and serve a six (6) year term.

>>ending the sentence at 'financed'
the absolute state of libshit reading comprehension

>>states and cities relative to the country and world
the absolute state of libshit reasoning

oh shit

The main point was
>didn't get far
Which is hilariously wrong because "religious nutjob" makes up a huge voting bloc of the GOP which, when densely concentrated enough, translates into "religious nutjob" candidates that get elected to Congress, nominated to courts and sometimes even made President of the United States.

>i'm forced
what did he mean by this

And? I said culturally, politics is downstream of culture. And last year we would've elected a woman who got a rapist freedom, has destabilized the middle east, is a likely murderer, corrupt beyond belief, as well as willing to jump on the 'gender is a spectrum' bandwagon. The left has lost all moral and intellectual relevance.

>>states and cities relative to the country and world
As opposed to literal who religious nobodies unknown to the rest of the world influencing the world with their idiotic mumbo jumbo akin to that in ops pic?
Nice logic you got there americunt.

Don’t even bother talking with trumptards

>Almost the entirety of the modern GOP says hello
... you realize trump got elected right?

And by the way.... that too is an irrelevant point. As democrats are in favor of real religious nutjobs, just not of the christian variety, but the ones of the durka durka variety.

>The left has lost all moral and intellectual relevance.
The right is about to elect a faggot-hating Jesusfag who dated jailbait and demanded ten commandment statues be erected outside courthouses. Equally vacuous in the "moral and intellectual relevance" category.

>entire state-run tv orgs push nothing but western media
>majority of news focuses on western drama
>everywhere you go and people you speak to discuss nothing but western garbage
When you have no choice, you're forced.

Damn

Is this real?
Sometimes life is just too sweet.

Until the Democratic Party starts nominating candidates for Congress that demand sharia law be implemented across the country and Christians should be banned from serving high office, my point remains relevant.

Anybody got that vid of Jason Biggs pissing on her face?

>makes up a huge voting bloc of the GOP
Wrong. They weren't even relevant enough to get their candidate past trump.

>dark times
>LA literally on fire

Idiot

>faggot-hating Jesusfag who dated jailbait and demanded ten commandment statues be erected outside courthouses
Based, /ourguy/

>He says this like it's a bad thing.

>I'm forced to consume media
>I'm forced to talk to people about media

t. reddit

Too funny if true.
Can we get him a proper citizenship for lolz rendered?

...which, as i said, pales in comparison to the reach the left and nonreligious have...so relatively speaking, no, the loyal bushies didnt get "far"...as an example lets take vidya which is always a topic around here...when christfags freaked over games being satanic everyone laughed, but when feminists freak games over being misogynist then theyre supported

you jab me for being american so i understand that english might not be your first language...with that said, i could not decipher an argument from your post...if you would like to try again i will happily engage you

/OUR MOM/

Not sure you wanna play this moral highground game when its coming to light that most high profile democrats are serial rapists.

>their candidate
Trump was their candidate

Don't even bother with liberals

Kek, one of the few women I respect, along with Coulter, Paglia, and Tammy Bruce.

t. reddit

>he said, blissfully unaware the current leader of the Republican Party and President of the United States is also a serial rapist

Hating Trump every day is mental illness.