In CA, on fire, send snow

nothing in dallas yet

georgetown reporting in, snow here

NO DAD DONT

>shotgun
>assualt gun
Alos
>that picture
Are you baiting or are you one of them soyboys I've been hearing so much about?

also do people really use a computer like that? doesn't your neck hurt?

Same
I tried to get out and talk to my neighbors but acted like a sperg. For the most part I was just walking around the neighborhood alone as all the chads and stacies threw snowballes at each other. I was wearing a leather jack so I would lean every now and then so I can act cool, but htta didn't get me anywhere.
I need to stop coming back here.

loud, like a bawm.

Can't wait to get out of here once I graduate. I just got a taco from Fuego then went home and watched TV

could you two hang out irl?

>based texas gets snow in time for christmas
>california burns like the hellish inferno it is
all is well

Theoretically yes

do it

God is punishing them for their sins and gracing us with a white Christmas.

actually i am a ghost

snowing in houston, I hope I can get off work somehow

Ok. Where every we meet I will give you the signal with my hands on my belt loops.
I will say "I'm CIA" and then you reply "He wasn't alone"

you don't get to have friends

I live by myself and barely talk to anyone.
I need freinds

Also college station. Very comfy.

I really don't want to work tomorrow..

not for you

>tfw no snow in Dallas

I'm Euro (white) and I wanna immigrate to the US because I'm tired of the shitskins. What is the best US state for white people? Texas looks so comfy to me but isn't it just spics over there?

everyone in college station ITT should have a meetup and become friends

Me too user. Maybe we could grab a beer somewhere

montana or north dakota

Agree. I need some friends that understand my memes.

look at 2016 election map and sort by county

aim for the red clusters

This is Houstons year bitch.

College Station bois 2017 bay beeeee

or wyoming

Lubbock here. No snow. Back to shitposting in /trek/.

Texas has a fair amount of Mexicans, but we're pretty harsh to them so for the most part they stay in line. Same with black people. There's a fair amount of minorities in Texas, you just hardly ever hear about them compared to some liberal states because Texas generally doesn't put up with any shit. That and we're all armed to the teeth and it's completely legal to shoot a man dead if he tries to rob you.

>Lubbock here
I'm sorry

i hate that trekkie229 guy

What's your favorite meme

Me too, really fucking annoying.
Me too, but Tech’s engineering program is good. Found a gf in it even so I think thing will end up okay. I just want fucking snow (and shit to do in this fucking town)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>texan
>pedophile
explains everything

i know it's not you because you don't have your same shitty mspaint pics and same lines over and over.

I heard the only thing to do in Lubbock is hey drunk haha

And study, I’m poor and booze costs money so I chose the non drinking option and regret it every day

There's someone impersonating you lately

Most of the ones I find on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums
I really like baneposting alot

>Austinite
>pedophille
explains everything
fify

Former austinite lubbockfag here, can confirm
>tfw no baneposting org on campus

>tfw there are 8 year old girls with more balls than the guy who wrote that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAA8l8STBAM

>tfw snow in houston
What a time to be alive