No jack threads

>no jack threads
So the new episode was that bad huh

Yeah, Jack had like 0 lines in it.

There was 0 fighting, too.

It was 22 minutes of Justin Roiland being a self congratulatory sperglord. So yeah, kinda sucked.

It was horrible, everyone was way out of character.

Nothing happened the whole episode

We're doing this.
We're seriously doing this.
We're going for three.
Not one
Not two
But three days of the most autistic Sup Forums civil war since Civil War.
A war that makes actual autists look at both sides with disappointment.
All cuz one person missed the memo.

You know what? I'm not going to tell you. I'm just going to let it be a surprise.

you sound just a wee bit angry

kill yourself tripfag

>All cuz one person missed the memo.
The memo to cut the fucking retarded shitshow and air Samurai Jack at 11:00?

Fellow Jackfags, please, lets all settle the fuck down. Episode 4 will air on wednesday night.

yeah there was little to no jack in it
and it had something to do with inter-dimensional travel and an abusive grandfather

0/10 all in all

the worst thing is the fags defending it
it fucking sucked

It won't, fuck off with bullshitting

I'm not watching that shit. I swear to fucking god, fuck Adult Swim. I'm not even watching the stream with you people, fuck it. I'll watch it alone when i know i will watch it the time i want, in the quality i want.

That was a listing error lmao

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

>that one faggot who tries to ruin the joke
oh you're a tripfag? figures.

>It was 22 minutes of Justin Roiland being a self congratulatory sperglord.
On the adult swim live stream it was 4 hours of Justin Roiland being a self congratulatory sperglord

I just don't get why they didn't announce a delay to 12:00 this week ahead of time

got any proof to back that up?

Because le joke.

What i don't get is why didn't they simply air Jack a fucking hour later and not shit up the whole schedule. It really makes it seem so they did it with the express intent to shit on the people who watch the show, not even prank them by delaying it, but seriously fucking them over.

You know you love it.

The memo of the civil war caused by Jackanapes like you. Crawl back to your cave and don't come back until next week.

>can you maybe chill, you're making us look bad
>ALWAYS ANGRY, ALL THE TIME
Your own side is telling you to stop. You Jackanapes embarrass other Jack fans. And that's what makes the joke work.

Swear to god, tripfags are like the new niggers. Are you going to ask me to go to the back of the bus for glorious user master race?

Why would they fuck up their schedule for no reason? I mean sure, they fucked it up for le epic joke but that's it.

Look on the [AS] website
it's not listed on the guide anymore

Because it created maximum butthurt. And tomorrow you just know there's going to be one or two Dear [adult swim]s displaying your infantile crying in full. Because you are soooo easy to bait.

>civil war waa waa
I don't get what the fuck you're complaining about. Do you work for Adult Swim you shill? What the fuck do you care about this issue, scram, attentionwhore.

>lol he defends the company he must work for them
This meme never gets old. I'm just tired of you Jackanapes shitting up the board with your soiled diapers. I've never before advocated for a containment board, but I think just in this case you need a circlejerk for the week. Sup Forums is a happy place.

You're autistic aren't you? I can tell just by the way you type. Off yourself, sperg.

I focus on the pain
The only thing that's real.

>well received show comes back after a decade
>DUDE WHY ARE THERE SO MANY JACK THREADS LMAO YOU NEED A CONTAINMENT BOARD
You're either a Steven Universe queer or severely delusional. Either way you should remove yourself from the gene pool.

>Jackfags can't take a joke
lmao, I know you're all a bunch of liberals and crying is what you do best, but you're embarrassing yourselves. Sad!

That is hilarious my man, I think you're the first one to come up with this. Congratulations!

>tripfags are like the new niggers
Are you a newfag as well? We've always hated tripfags, with few exceptions. You retards are worse than any faggot nigger.
Shut up, get out and stay out.

Jokes are supposed to be funny.
Making a bait and switch and yelling PSYCHE for three hours straight isn't funny.

I tip my hat to you, m'lady

Don't insult poor Reddit :(

This.

kill yourself, newfag twat

couldnt concur moar, friend! ;)

What happened?

Great. You just riled up the Samurai Jack autists and all on the heels of their special day too

this

what kind of self important asshole comes to Sup Forums and decides not to remain anonymous? just go somewhere else if you need the attention that bad

>since Civil War
The comic or the movie?

I will be very angry if we don't get a pregnant ashi by the end of this.

I love you, too!

Also wrong. Mainly due to the fact that there weren't this many threads before you got Punk'd. Maybe like, four or five before on a specific topic from last night's ep.
No, what you're looking at is:
>Every single fucking page is littered with with Jackanapes and R&M fans tearing each other apart
>Often times with more than one thread per page, multiplied by 10
>All filled with circlejerk back-and-forth that got old in the afternoon
>Rest of us just want to discuss cartoons and comics in peace
>Just want to clean up and use board space more effectively
>Maybe post in a place where I can actually post my art and make this nametag not a bulls-eye as what happens earlier in the day like during the merger
No more, no less.

Fuck off, tripfag.

Yes.

wait there was a new episode? can i get the link?

Why didn't she just swing up onto the branch before he dropped the chain?

For those of you who think it comes on Wednesday you're wrong. On Adult Swim there's a promo for the new season 3 episode of Rick and Morty playing all week at 10pm which is when the new Jack would have come on.

There was a scheduling conflict. New episode's been delayed to next week.

so what are these people talking about?

The same thing, only louder and with more entitlement.

how easy it is to troll ribbit worshiping Jack fags.

Not really, I'm just over Rick and Morty on the whole. It has some great stuff to it, but way too much of Roiland's humor revolves around stupid, juvenile naming gags and bullshit references. And I get sick of that whole "Hey Morty, check out that reference. That sure was a great reference wasn't it? We should sit here and talk about the reference for a while" routine.
The show's funny about a third of the time, bland the other third, and cringy as fuck the rest.

Hah! It's been years since anyone called me that.

Nah... it was only 22 minutes of Jack drilling Ashi

Not him, but what constant references are you talking about?
There was the sauce which lasted for like half a minute, and maybe Rick's constructed memory of where he was on 911, if you want to count that.
I mean I only watched it once, and it was kind of late so maybe memory's just not that good, but I remember anything really dragging on, or even being mainly reference based, even if some things did resemble other pieces of fiction.

Gazorpazorpfield
It Feels Good, in fact the entire purge thing is stupid and will be dated as fuck by the time the show ends
Mask universe
All I can remember off the top of my head at 1am and having long since stopped watching the show.

I think you misunderstood my question.
I asked what was wrong with this episode, since you clearly made a statement about how it's "just more of the same", and now you're listing off shit that happened last season and declared you're not even watching the show anymore, implying you haven't seen the episode, have no idea what is in the episode, and you're literally only in this thread to assert your position as the man of high taste.

Not sure why I was expecting anything different on Sup Forums, but I was kind of hoping for more subtlety than that.

She was in a position of subordination.

The mcnuggets sauce and Shoney's literally took up the first half of the episode

Women are stupid

A reference being made and then being present in the background for a while =/= a reference taking up all the time it's in the background.
Shoneys literally got a 20 second establishment which also served to show Rick know he's in a simulation and establishing why he's there. The sauce scene was him fucking around with the government and also making it seem more like they're in his memories to set up his ruse.
Granted the sauce bit overstayed its welcome, but if you think Shoney's self indulgent referential humour, you might aswell slap the same accusation on Pulp Fiction and Falling Down because how dare they have the characters address the location they're in, the nerve.