youtube.com/watch?v=qb1KndrrXsY
youtube.com/watch?v=5n1-wIuEiC0
youtube.com/watch?v=dvsgHeuyldo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>commericals
nah senpai i don't have cable, and i have adblock. nice try sweetie kthxbye

>virtue signaling
Back to Facebook, sweetie

Anything with non-whites. I actively try not to do business with a company that has non-whites in their commercials.

godmode coming through

Is this what making America great is like?

I haven't watched a commercial in years

>Commercials that drive you up the fucking wall thread

every commercial from liberty mututal sucks ass

Yes but this one's particularly annoying. How do you total your car then get pissed off and passive aggressive that insurance isn't looking the other way.

Also Brad

Post quality ads

THEY HAVE GOOD DRONE SHOTS OF THE STATUE OF LIBERTY WHEN THE FINE PRINT PLAYS

the new i phone commercials are terrible

Any commercial where I don't know what product is being advertised until the last two seconds.

What's a computer?

That phone commercial where the person asks "is this a good shot" or whatever and then some dumb bitch, probably a Jenner or Kardashian, is holding the phone and does this """sexy""" looks like she just smelled a fucking fart or something and the person says "she thinks so"

youtube.com/watch?v=bwkye9DAMy4
"Yeaaaah, yeaaaah! This is Wentworth!"
This fucking commercial has been on every fucking day, multiple times a day, for years.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWOp-MFatKU

YOU LOVED BRAD

I liked the commercial they’d used to play during college football games in the 00’s. It was very informative

That amazon box commercial

The only good LM commercial is the one with the black girl who’s got head-sized tits.

GET CONNECTED
FOR FREE FREE

how about the amazon asian family with the golden retriever....that premise...that song...its so fucking awful
all of amazons commercials are awful

PSST HEY YOU

i'm not a Sup Forumstard faggot but it is pretty funny how commercials used to be 95% white people and now it's almost rare to see a commercial that doesn't have black people, hispanic people. or an interracial family

I hate that bitch so much.

Ever notice those car commercials that feature a black family front and center for most of it, only to blast you with non-stop white people in the car dealership shots?

What are they doing??? Do they think they forgot to pander to their actual money-making audience so they shove whitey into it?

I was on heroin

youtu.be/UGKRLLtVB6U

I haven't seen this yet but I saw this thumbnail on YouTube earlier and I weirdly raged

I USED CRACK COCAINE

UH USE CRACK COKAYN

See Instead of going full-black, they always ALWAYS add a little white girl or shove a half-dozen white people in the half-frames. Either give me nothing but shadow people or nothing but snowmen, stop throwing gravel in the mix.

Like, the example that stands out to me is that car commercial where the successful black Dad yells “who wants ice cream?!” To get the kids in the car, and when they do the shot of the kids it’s all their black children... And a random white girl?

There is a solution!

ADDICTION
I S
S
ADISEASE

I hate the stupid fucking PSAs
youtube.com/watch?v=T62WGq6e24U

except for this one for whatever reason
youtube.com/watch?v=ALnyuVbOAtc

HOW DARE MY RATES GO UP AFTER SLAMMING MY CAR INTO A TREE HOURS AFTER BUYING IT.

SO WHY HAVEN’T YOU CALLED?

Then we spent some time in Korea
Mmmm seaweed snacks
*ewww*

This might be a surprise to Europeans, but America has drug commercials; and I’m not just talking about, like, aspirin and shit. Oh no, I’m talking about “talk to your doctor about our cancer medication” or “treat your depression with this drug!”

It’s fucked up. It’s fucked up. It’s so bad and nobody wants to start the conversation that maybe our dependence on prescription drugs is caused by how much we normalize it?

ahhhHHHHHHH THE FRench

These addiction ads make me want to start drugs, they're so horribly depressing.

youtu.be/50P71XDMPnE
the guy is Joe Montana and is one of the best (American) football players ever so that’s the joke

Don’t wait until you’re homeless!
Don’t wait until you’re in jail!
Don’t wait until you’re DEAD!

I love the Shriners. My brother's leg was saved because of the Shriners and I'm grateful for that. However, their commercials make me instarage, especially when this little fucker shows up.

*incoherent mumbling*

youtube.com/watch?v=3bbFmZIdlBw
Yo' sittin' on duh couch... watchin' TV... Life's passin' you by!

Remember when you said men are better drivers?

I love commercials like these. I really love the ones for Valtrex. I like to imagine the actors going home for Thanksgiving or Christmas and having to face their family and friends. And the riffing will never end. Even 50 years later, there'll be those handful of people who'll bring up the fact that Amy had herpes one time and did a commercial about it. She'll correct them and say that she never had herpes, and they'll just nod condescendingly and laugh, because the joke never gets old.

>Say, Amanda, are you still selling sex toys? What's your favorite toy? Do they give you a discount at the store?

lol

Their radio ads are worse.

I was just thinking of that shit

Hey she had proof that she didn't get in an accident for 6 whole months!

Sauce?

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN, KIDDO!
youtube.com/watch?v=CxdXNX_NIOk

If the stars don't shine
If the moon wont rise
If I never see the setting sun again
You won't hear me cry as I testify
Please believe me boy you know I would I lie
As long as there is you and me (oh oh oh oh oh)
Nobody baby but you and me (hey hey hey, my my my my my my my my)
You and me
You and me
Nobody baby but you and me

KEK

>women think not crashing for 6 months is something worthy of praise and monetary rewards

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpVA7IAH1o

i appreciate them for being like the only commercial involving aid for little kids or dogs that isn't trying to guilt you into donating with depressive imagery and the wings of an angel

youtube.com/watch?v=RI-WNY8-Tgs
youtube.com/watch?v=IqG6WYJAM2I
youtube.com/watch?v=eHmJNK7ZwzM
Is it better or worse that she actually has real OCD?

>watching commercials
Hello, reddit

Any valentines commercial because it's basically "Spend ungodly amounts of money to show the woman in your life you love her"

This is crack
Rock cocaine

>having reddit this deep seated into your mind
I see the internet has given you autism, you may be entitled to compensation

>shes just what i was looking for

you were looking for a woman with another mans kid in tow?

>The final version didn't even include "Aaaaaah, the French"
youtube.com/watch?v=qb1KndrrXsY
I guess he couldn't get it right.

HEY
YOU’RE NOT MY FRIEND

HOLA REDITTO

>trump shoehorned in for no reason
Why?

B-BUT YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR GF/WIFE/WHATEVER UNLESS YOU SPEND $3,500 (plus tip) ON THIS ROCK

Good Goes Around
Good Goes Around
Good Goes Around

Most of the kids, I'm fine with. I just hate that one kid and he's the one that they push the most. All of the other kids, with their various problems, are all great. They're getting on with life, doing the best that they can with the hand that they were dealt, and they don't try to play up like they're adorable. But that little fucking kid just irks the shit out of me, with his inability to pronounce an R and his "look at me" attitude. Fuck him!

NO YOU WONT

HACK INTO MY PC

youtube.com/watch?v=5n1-wIuEiC0
I don't know if you get these commercials in the states, but this numale needs a bullet in the back of the head. I hate dog owners.

Anyone else forgot what commercials are like?:

>Abuse YouTube Red free trials, so I haven't seen ads on the PS4 YouTube ads in months
>Adblock user
>Don't watch TV and when I rarely do, I record it and fast forward through commercials
>Go on my phone during commercials before movies

>literally the only ad Youtube would play for me the last four days
This has to be a glitch, right? Has Apple taken over?

Because he wouldn't go to France.

>decide to watch tv for the first time in years because it's the world series and fuck streaming
>this stupid fucking ad with this annoying fucking song keeps playing
youtube.com/watch?v=dvsgHeuyldo

took acid while watching network tv, never again will i watch another commercial if i can help it

>1-877-GIVEMONEY2JEWS
>1-877-GIVEMONEY2JEWS
>1-877-GIVEMONEY2JEWS
>DONATE YOUR FORESKIN TODAY

Fucking ASPCA, those commercial should be outlawed.

"Look at these sad images. Now give us money and we'll send you a picture of cat or dog that you have no idea is alive or not."

Any of these commercials pushing the idea of these awkward nerdy feminized men. So most commercials these days.

When was the last time you saw a commercial that featured a father figure that wasn't a bumbling dad who needed the wife to save him?

the oreo cookie one where the dad takes the daughter to see the stars

how nobody has posted this yet i am not sure.

i guess that why god hasnt taken me yet.

It's not that ads are necessarily pushing it: spend any time around yuppies and you'll realize they're all EXACTLY like this already. The ads simply reflect the target audience

Woah, so this is the power of alt right humor

The ones where the dad is black, so 95% of them

hey

The ones where the husband is supposedly to inept to fix something and wife just says no and call a repairman or tow truck

i get a bit less depressed when watching this commercial knowing there's even bigger losers out there than me

My bad, didn't mean to reply to you

>It’s fucked up. It’s fucked up. It’s so bad and nobody wants to start the conversation that maybe our dependence on prescription drugs is caused by how much we normalize it?
Friend, you and I are the only people who are actually teally freaked out about that.

LOVE YOU GRANDMA HEHEHEHE

I used to love him but that fake laugh ruined him for me.
I cant take him seriously or cute anymore, i felt manipulated

I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP