Are you going to miss him? :(

are you going to miss him? :(

he'll be a side story, he'll probably get some development over the season, it's been shown he can do better than he nominally is, or at least be a more spectacular failure when he's removed from Beth and/or middleclass life.

I mean, if I had to choose who to keep on the show between him and Beth, I'd choose him. That's about all I can say.

No because the episode was a simulation. You think Diane would just blankly stare at Jerry when he said "it's him or me"? That was a moment where the simulation was lagging behind, calculating what would please Rick the most. Rick's still in space jail, Jerry still has a job, the galactic federation dollar is still strong. April fools faggot.

He's not leaving. That's just an intro to another arc.

Jerry did nothing wrong. Rick is a self-destructive irresponsible sociopath who only really cares about himself.

>Diane

without Beth he became one of the most infamous celebrities in the world. he and beth both have potential, but they can't achieve it unless they are alone
but achieving their potential doesn't make them less lonely
we saw the same thing with Rick. he would have thrown away all his potential to settle down with Beth's mother. That may have been a fake backstory but Rick chose that because he believed it enough to make the whole charade convincing.

I don't care about they being divorced. But it is sad how little his wife cares about him.

He had great vocal delivery which made even the most mundane things he said kind of funny.

He's coming back by the third episode at the latest. He's going to be the best version of himself we've ever seen. Beth will be a wreck because of it. Rick will resent him even more because of his absence causing Beth so much pain, but any action he takes will only drive Jerry further into his desire for revenge.

Then, he meets Evil Morty.

A simulation convincing Rick that he's kicking ass on the Citadel teleported into the Galactic Federation HQ has no business rendering the events leading up to his return to Earth. Jerry was there experiencing the fallout of the economic crash, and we watched it happen when Rick was nowhere to be seen. It was real.

The Council of Ricks is shattered, the Federation is off of Earth but still around, and Rick cannot currently tell a lie longer than a sentence.

>April fools faggot.
Yeah. Hope you enjoy it.

>watching Jerry crawl home whimpering like a pathetic loser proves it's not a simulation
that's the exact kind of shit Rick would love to watch

You mean Beth, and it wouldn't surprise me if she was so obsessed with Rick that she would just stare at Jerry as if she was surprised that he thought she might pick him over her dear daddy.

Sure, except he was in space at the time.

Yes Beth, I meant Beth. And based on her actions in previous episodes I would say she would probably hem and haw, but not just stare blankly.

That's probably why I found "Hungry for Apples?" so amusing.

Haven't you ever had dreams where you saw things you couldn't possibly have seen user? You don't question it while you're dreaming.

Beth's alcoholism is pretty funny. Does her character have anything else?

Jerry was funny. I highly doubt they're done with him

cheesy petes

hopefully they'll come back to the whole "Jerry is the only guy who's never left Beth" to contrast that to Rick but also they won't bc it'd make sense

>Beth gets an utterly blank look on her face when Jerry says "It's me or him"
>Jarring cut to Rick in the garage
>Beth looks visibly shaken and casually mentions that Jerry will be gone
>Suspicious total absence of Jerry
Guys, Jerry's dead. Beth murdered him.

Jerry's hilarious, but his voice actor has conflicted feelings about the character. He might just get written out of the show, per Chris' request.

No, good riddance. Fag

>Stands up for himself for once instead of backpedaling like a bitch for once
>Is portrayed as a bad thing

I'm starting to hate rick and realize jerry was right all along the more that I think about this shit.

Hi Jerry

Very witty.

The one thing I wanted out of R&M was for Beth and Jerry work on their marriage and finally become happy. I guess it's not gonna happen

lmfao shut the fuck up cuck I roasted you're ass

She's egotistical and loves to shit on Jerry.

Now that I think about it, have we really seen her relationship with Morty or Summer?

It's a simulation that tries to please Rick. So out got rid of Jerry for Rick's pleasure.
April fools

I would actually enjoy that. No complaints here.

Rick will grab a new Jerry from the daycare for Beth because he needs to give her a distraction

No, I'll wait for a good shot.

Raising Gazorpazorp and Rixty Minutes, Beth regrets having Summer and assumes she's going to end up as a stripper while Morty is just all of Jerry's insecurities bundled into one thing. I don't think she really loves kids and thinks they're more of a burden

How long before Beth starts playing the field?

The idiot, who was an idiot by virtue of not being the smartest man in the universe, that brought a humanistic element, which the show says was because of his ignorance. The only character that had some conflict about him and wasn't spouting Nietzsche-esque shit left and right. The show said that Jerry is an idiot and the only proof we got for that was tat he believed what he was thought. The show doesn't claim that Morty is an idiot, although we see him doing the same thing. I'm pretty sure they wrote him out because they didn't know what to do with the only character that didn't suck Rick' dick

He's still in the show you retard. She said she's trying to stop him from moving out. Nothing has changed.

She's trying to make sure he moves out

So Jerry's the better parent?

I'm mad about the change because we had multiple episodes working on their relationship and it was all pissed away in 10 seconds. Really shitty Beth writing not even barely tore up getting a divorce with Rick.

They're both more successful without each other and they're codependent as hell. It's better for them

Chances of Beth being B L A C K E D ?

>110%

I thought Dan Harmon said being white is a choice. That dark skin fellow could easily be a fellow Caucasian

Wouldn't the attempted murder on Mr. Poopy Butthole cause Beth to be too traumatized to kill Jerry? (Unless she hated him so much that she didn't give a shit.)

He's one of the funniest characters on the show. Funnier than Morty, Summer, or Beth. It would be a mistake to write him off.

>Is portrayed as a bad thing

I really don't think that this happened.

If anything, it was to show how Beth and Summer are deluded.

What a piece of shit.

You can't document the tragedy if he's off the show. It is just as likely he'll be on it more than ever.

That's a shame. He was 10x more interesting than Beth if we're going by the characters affected by the divorce.

This.

Jerry at least makes an attempt to be a dad. Albeit he's jerry so it usually amounts to nothing but he still cares enough to try. Beth seems to see her kids as burdens

I'll be glad they're no longer fucking over his character. For some reason they shat on him without relief.

Kind of yeah. He was honestly the better parent. Gonna be fun to see Morty in a hell of a miserable ride with Rick only.

Are we even supposed to like Rick? Jerry was in the right to leave. Beth is pathetic and will never see her father for what he truly is. Summer probably will eventually. And Morty already knows how awful he is.

This. Jerry was shown in a positive light for GTFO-ing. Beth and Summer are the ones who look pathetic

>Morty is screwed either way for the brunt of Rick

I personally don't like Rick but I also don't like Jerry. I think we're supposed to think of Rick as the usual "lovable asshole" that sometimes gets called out by Morty.

I'm really curious if Morty will become completely murderous since he actually wanted to kill Rick and there was the Purge ep

It'd be funny to see how rick would react if morty said he was going to stay with Jerry.

'It was all a dream/simulation' is one notch above 'completely restoring the status-quo after a major development' (Imagine, the first scene of the new episode, except instead of a bait-and-switch, it was serious) on the hack-chicanery metre...

Which is to say: There is a very real chance that your prediction will come true user...

REPLACED AS FAMILY PATRIARCH
Those incest comics are seeming a more real possibility every day

We need evil Morty back. He is the chosen one.

I wonder if we'll ever see him again. If he won't be in this season either we can probably conclude that he's going to be the actual final boss of the show.

>portrayed as a bad thing
Just because it had consequences doesn't mean he was cast in a bad light.

>he meets Evil Morty
I fucking hate Evil Morty as a big bad plot device, it's tired!

that's how i interpreted that

an 'are you serious right now' stare

Knowing Roiland, it will be a simulation, but then there'll be some twist where Rick makes it real somehow in order to subvert the cliche of it all being a dream.

Like its revealed that this episode was a simulation and Rick is released from prison. He meets the family and then immediately shoots Jerry dead and says something like "In my simulation Jerry wasn't there so I got used to it or whatever. I'm not going to get used to reality, I'm just going to make it like the simulation"

Jerry is going to reestablish the galactic federation

He will just design the new logo, that will be hated universally.

>assumes she's going to end up as a stripper
Well she's not wrong

>cucked by your father-in-law

I'm jelly, wish that happened to me.

nah

the more important questions is:
does rick have an incestous attraction to his daughter?
it seems that he has.

this show really hates jerry. All he wanted was for his family to not have to worry about being killed by aliens and shit.

>rick fucks beth, summer, and morticia
>kills morticia and makes morty bury the body afterwards
>jerry watches it all happen from his cuck shed with a mr. meeseeks trying to comfort him
>dozens of mr. meeseeks tries to kill themselves because jerry won't stop crying and it's been days
>they eventually resolve to rip out jerry's tear ducts

WUB A LUB A DUB DUB

110%? try 200%

because that's what happened with jerry's father

That episode felt so unfitting compared to the rest of the season.

>you now realize the girl he fucked in anatomy park looked just like his wife and probably young/teenage beth
JUST ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU.
ROILAND HAD THIS PLANNED FROM THE START.

We know the simulation can simulate events that Rick is not actively watching. I doubt they'll explain properly, but I don't believe any of this happened.

They did it to get the code to his lab with the flies.

maybe because it was yet another Harmon's cuck fantasy?

Different Dimension for sure
Poopy was probably watching the C-137/whatever universe they transfered to occurences from Interdimensional Cable

I want Mr. Goldenfold to leave.

No before he impregnates a delicious redhead

That's the point. I don't understand why more people don't see this. Rick is supposed to be a terrible influence on the family.

Why did a galactic prison have access to currency altering programs?

I think it was because it happened too soon into the show, you didnt have enough idea who the family is to find it funny

>just like his wife
Eh, not really. They're both blonde, that's about all they have in common. It's hard to differentiate with R&M's limited art style but Rick's wife has freckles and a different face shape (heart-shaped instead of oval), as well as a more pointed, upturned nose.

Beth has a completely different again facial structure and darker blonde hair, possibly due to Rick's genes, since her face is overall stockier like Rick's.

>Jerry is noticeably darker than both of his parents

Looks like this wasn't the first time Jerry's dad got cucked

>implying not all of the episode was inside of an even bigger simulator

>rick gets in his spaceship and finds out he's out of concentrated dark matter

IN all honesty Jerry is better off alone.

Why does everyone hate Jerry? Usually he is the only person that has common sense.

They're just regular pale old people. Jerry's way too white to even be 1/8th coloured.

Congratulations, you understand what the show is getting at. Rick may care about his daughter and grandkids but he's overall a bad influence that turns everyone around him into a ball of anxiety and nihilism.

Rick left his family, Jerry didn't. That's all you need to know about who's actually in the wrong despite the flaws of both.

Because Jerry is a buttmonkey that no one wants to be

No one ever likes the straight man

>portal gun stops working and his blueprints are gone
>rick needs to build a new one from scratch