O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH...

O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one on the right looks like taylor swift

Is that Caitlyn Jenner in the back?

drumpfkins B
T
F

WOOF

Wow woman on the right too coward to do anything

>Person of the Year
>it's multiple people

That's because it is.

>The multiple people are just literally who used goods sluts

Person of the Year really doesn't have the same roll-off-the-tongue ring to it as Man of the Year did, desu

I don't understand. Isn't the person of the year supposed to have impacted the world?

>still crying about this
>after 18 years
Is it autism?

That's actually a genuinely embarrassing low point for Time.

Wait, they changed this 18 years ago?

I thought it was just that one time a Queen won or something.

Well, these chicks started the movement of speaking out against those who sexually harassed them and allowed other woman to feel more able to come out against the people who had sexually harassed them. It's a pretty major thing, my man.

Yes, it's been a thing since 99 that it's called "Person of the Year" instead of "Man/Woman of the Year".

A bunch of literal who?

It's literally nothing; The kikes in hollywood will continue doing what they are doing now, and noone will care about this by this time next year.

>person of the year
>multiple people

I wonder if somewhere they had an article and cover already pre-made for Clinton.

>O NO NO OH OOOOUHUHUH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
?

>against those who sexually harassed them
allegedly
>come out against the people who had sexually harassed them
allegedly
>It's a pretty major thing
It's just hollywoods new PR craze

>get the opportunity of a lifetime to be on the cover of Time's Person of the Year issue
>they crop everything but your arm out of the photo

OHHHH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD!

>I WENT TO PLAY THE GAME BUT I WAS WORTHLESS ON THE COURT AND GOT DUMPED

Oh, so it's that meme again. What is better, *INHALES* or "OH NO NO NO"?

Is this thing even human?

also 'man' is all encompassing and anyone who gets worked up about that phrasing is an idiot

I feel like McGowan or Feldman should be on cover. They were saying it, when everyone else was calling them crazy.

ABOMETOOAL

Why "Person" instead of Man/Woman?

Did a Tranny win?

Try not to laugh;

It's deliberate. She represents "the next woman" and "all the other women behind her"

lel

Disgusting. Blacks really need to kill off their bad apples.

Why can't Time be bullied into naming August Ames Person of the Year?

The true person of the year.

FINDS

ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us

A

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

WAY

All this time, I thought he was actually dead...

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a live-action film

Meme magic is amazing.

Fuck Time Magazine. If you act like a slut you're gonna get harassed

>#1 in the Japanese box office for 14 weeks, 13 weekends
>Earns 20 billion yen and counting to surpass Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in Japan
>Reached 10 billion yen 9 days faster than Frozen
>Wins LA Film Critics Award
>Has become the no. 1 highest-grossing Japanese movie in China
>Has become the no. 1 movie in Thailand
>The film immediately topped Korea's box office opening on 555 screens all around the country which is a new record for the Japanese film.
>Also dominated China breaking the all-time records for the most advance tickets sold and the fastest film to reach 100 million yuan ($ 14 million or 1.7 billion yen), with the first 100 yuan earned in just the film's opening day.
>The film also dominated the charts of Hong Kong and Taiwan becoming the number 2 and top highest grossing Japanese film on the respective countries
>Inexplicably jumps 41% in the Japanese box office and climbs from 7th place to 3rd place in one week
>Still in the top 10 in the Japanese box office towards the beginning of 2017
>Now grossed US$355 million.
>Surpasses the box office gross of Spirited Away (US$289.1 million), making it the highest grossing anime film of all time.
>Is approved by Shinzo Abe and used by Cool Japan to spur tourism in Japan.
>Turned into a live-action movie by J.J. Abrams

So this is meme magic. Not bad.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to