What’s his best cameo?

What’s his best cameo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one where he played the president for 3 years from 2017 to 2020.

Definitely the Pizza Hut commercials

What did the Donald mean by this?

to 2024 you mean

The one where he cucks Dennis Leary

keep dreaming cuck

>trunp will never win
>trump will.be impeached in a day
>in a month
>in a year
>pause to scream about ice cream
>anytime now
>...
And here we are. You sure were dreaming? Because this is reality bucko

White house

>cuck

Libturds have not only have no idea how reverse psychology works, but they also have absolutely no originality. They keep trying to steal our words and turn them against us.

>bobby brown
Is this a reference to the frank zappa song?

Jan 20 2017

It's reality.

One you are misserable in?

The TV series he starred in from 2017 - 2025 where he made America the laughing stock of the world and accomplished very little

Canada, Sweden and Germany are the laughing stock of the world m8, America's doing ok.
t. world

He's accomplished a lot in one year.
I can tell because of all the liberal rage. Every week you guys chimpout

Da comrade, you showed him good

the president in Idiocracy

Fresh Prince

>America's doing ok
incorrect, you guys elected the furthest right candidate in decades and whites are still being ethnically cleansed and israel is still the greatest ally, even more-so than any president before, not even Trudeau or merkel are such hardline zionists, and even if canada is cucked, it's still whiter than america

The one where he keeps proposing policies that benefit his rich liberals cronies.

But unironically this mainly because of Carlton.

are you literally shaking

The one where he grab the pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=DaIZvCDWAcQ

Trump is a fucking Zionist as well.

do you know how to read?

That one where he spends time in prison.

>I can’t come up with my own insults so I use yours! I’m rubber you’re glue! Hee hee hee.

You fags never stop crying I love it bb gimmie more

Not an american, why do left wing retards hate Trump so much in America? Is it because of the mutt blood? It's just politics, he will be in the white house the years people let him and then disappear, the status quo will not change anyway

>Not an american, why do left wing retards hate Trump so much in America?

The left tends to be more intelligent

His presidency.

Perhaps in the US? Here in Europe GDP is mostly generated by right wing voters

>The party made up of single mothers, niggers, and other leeches
>tend to be more intelligent

lol

the one where he triggered libtards and they were literally screaming and crying in the streets a year later

retarded millenial detected. get with the times. the left were intellectuals a decade or two ago, now theyre full of sjw retards, it's the right wing that's full of intellectual thinker now. (peterson, hitchens, molyneux, styxhexenhammer666). Ya. I'd take them over john oliver and memebert any day.

there's no left and right in america, it's just a bipartisan zionist ticket

underrated

I understand how he appeals to obese manchildren raised by a single mom looking for a dad figure. But shit, couldn't they pick a better dad figure?

>it's a "talk shit about my guy get six replies" episode again
can trumpfags turn down their autism for atleast a month or do you get paid for this

The right wingers in America tend to be retarded Christians who vote against their economic interests because of muh bible and muh guns

>turn down their autism
you know their autism is unmatched

>muh guns

the policemen that I hate will protect me, I don't need to take precautions! By the way police are bad! :D

It's like that here too. Left babbies think they're really smart because their gender studies professor told them so

So how has coal mining improved your life user?

>that degenerate fuckhole in "his" ear

the state of Sup Forums

I seriously only thought libtards wore gauges in their ears