BA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAA DA DA DA BA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAA DA DA DA BA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAAA DA DA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8
youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg
youtu.be/Jl6oJTB4TpA
youtube.com/watch?v=YcbdX34ygIU
youtube.com/watch?v=jfpnIyqieyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it bright where you are?

no, why do you ask?

>the next year, Batman is different guy.

why do this?

this is why

HAVE THE PEOPLE CHAAAAANGEEEED

This song is too good for the movie

Holy shit was tommy lee bad in it

THERE USED TO BE A GRAYING TOWER ALONE ON THE SEA

Ben Affleck was a terrible Batman, and also Batman v Superman and Justice League were so retarded and awful that now they're scrambling to purge as much as they can related to those films so they can start over with something that isn't as retarded or awful.
They should've just kept going with Nolan and Christian Bale.

Lot of whining to just say Ben was great. Why do this?

AND IF A HERO COULD SAVE US

I'M NOT GOING TO STAND HERE AND WAIT

Bane? It's me, CIA!

Can we get a different director instead?

Fuck Matt Reeves. Get someone else for the movie and keep Ben.

You have extremely bad taste in movies.
>I'M ANGRY AT SUPERMAN FOR VAGUE REASONS INVOLVING PROPERTY DESTRUCTION!
>I'M ALSO ANGRY AT SUPERMAN FOR VAGUE REASONS, I HOPE YOU LIKE GOD METAPHORS BECAUSE I'M GOING TO BE MAKING THEM CONSTANTLY AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO HAVING ANY SORT OF REASONABLE MOTIVATION FOR MY ACTIONS!
>OH NO, SUPERMAN'S DEAD NOW, WE BETTER IGNORE THE FACT LEX SPENT ALL HIS TIME IN BETWEEN MAKING AUTISTIC GOD METAPHORS TELLING GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS THEY NEEDED TO PREPARE FOR A SUPERHUMAN INVASION AND THAT HE WAS THE GUY WHO COULD TAKE CARE OF IT. NOBODY WILL OFFER LEX PAROLE IN EXCHANGE FOR STOPPING THE ALIEN INVASION BECAUSE REASONS!
>ALSO BATMAN IS IRON MAN NOW, TALKING TO FISH JOKES, THAT'S HILARIOUS!
OH LOOK, SUPERMAN'S BACK FROM THE DEAD AND ATTACKING EVERYONE FOR A COUPLE MINUTES BEFORE FLYING OFF WITH LOIS WHILE THE PLANET IS GETTING DESTROYED BY ALIEN INVADERS. ALSO THEIR STUDIO INEXPLICABLY CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO COVER UP SOME FACIAL HAIR SO ALMOST ALL OF SUPERMAN'S SCENES LOOK LIKE EXACTLY LIKE CLUTCH CARGO, THEY ARE UNIRONICALLY USING 1950s ERA TECHNOLOGY LIKE THEY'RE THE NORTH KOREA OF FILM STUDIOS!
FUCKING GREAT, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYBODY!

>still going

I get it, I think he was great too

You only pretend to think it's great because you know that's the contrarian opinion that will get you the most (you)s. Nobody is actually that retarded, not even you.

I miss when movies had a popular song tie in with it.

AND THEY SAY THAT A HERO CAN SAVE US

But user, of course DCEU made a song tie-in, that' just the kind of high quality studio they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqyIoYAXV8

>stop liking what I don't d-dammit

How embarrassing. Tell me more about why Ben was perfect

SS had several song tie ins
youtu.be/UprcpdwuwCg

Even George Clooney did a better job. That's why you use the impossibly bad fake preference of Ben Affleck to troll people, because you're aware he's the worst Batman of all time.

Fuck you. Val Kilmer was the all time worst Batman.

Oh god, I forgot about that one, DCEU gets worse and worse the more I think about it.

>JESUUUUUUUS LIKES MARIJUANA
>JESUUUUUUUS LIKES MARIJUANA
>AND DRIIINKING HUUMAN BLOOOOD

Indeed indeeed, I thought ben captured it perfect as well. Sucks we won't get more of him, he had the best presence.

lol, saying the opposite of what's true is a great way to be funny, good job, user.

Here's another.
youtu.be/Jl6oJTB4TpA

>it's not true cause I don't like it

Whether he is great or not is subject although..you are right he was clearly the best. You raging is quite entertaining. That it stains you, him being so liked

This happened
youtube.com/watch?v=YcbdX34ygIU

One time I played this song on a jukebox at a shitty dive bar and got kicked out. Was pretty funny.

>him being so liked
>The whole reason we're discussing him in the first place is because they're getting rid of him
What did you mean by this?

>implying that has any bearing on individuals liking him

Are you genuinely retarded?

Bale and Nolan got out at right time in my opinion. Tarnished careers if they stayed in this shit-heap.

>Sales are unrelated to how much people like something.
??????????????????????????????????

>mfw the b-side version of this was used for Watchmen

>batfleck doesn't have fans because I so

Tell me more

BAY BAY

Scat fetishes have fans, what's your point here?

Over the years, i've actually come to enjoy Batman & Robin.

Batman Forever is the real piece of shit Batman movie. At least Batman & Robin knows it kinda sucks, while Batman Forever is too arrogant to even realize it.

Or to put it another way, please name three actors and/or films that have zero fans.
This is how low your standards are now. You're arguing he's good because he "has fans."

one of the greatest songs of all time

The U2 song is great too.

i don't remember this ep

Ah so you agree he is liked. Concession accepted. Yea man like I was saying before his presence so far has been great. Sucks to see him go. HT just revealed their proto fight for JL bats. Looks like they downgraded from BVS

Fig*

GOTHAM CITAAAAAAAAAAAY

youtube.com/watch?v=jfpnIyqieyk

I can still watch all of them, but Forever doesn't seem to know what it wants to be, somewhat gritty or slapstick fest.

Holy shit. That looks nothing like him. Usually the Hot Toys products are a little more on point.

There was a little man all alone by a plane
C-eeeeeeeeeee I A, was his name and his best friend was Bane
Heeeeeee asked Bane, if I take off the mask then what do?
His voice grew low, and very slow
He said I'm a big guy and that would be painful for you

BAYBEH!

I can lead you to a death by a fall from a plane
OOOoooo quite a lot of loyalty from a hired gun, yeeeaa
and now that you're caught and you're doomed
I hear a big boom and feel pain

I've been punched by a guy on this plane
And if I should fall, will it all go away?

There isn't much a hired gun can tell you, not much he can say
You remain, my power, my pleasure, my PAIN

To me, you're just like a big guy that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large, and the mask that you wear can be seen?

nice digits Seal

I've always wondered how much one of those giant beds Kelly is standing on costs.

BABY
I USED TO HAVE KIDS WITH ROSE ON THE GRAVE

Anyone up for singing this?

>Those ab squares
Who thought this was a good idea?

>squares
autism

Someone should sing this desu

This is pretty good.