Why are hollywood jews so anti catholic?

Why are hollywood jews so anti catholic?

They're mad they're no longer the chosen people, also they never got over the fact we blamed them for Jesus.

Maybe they are just anti kid fucking?
Unlike republicans.

Weak bait

How come there is no clear stat that talks about child molestation in all faiths? Hasidics in NYC constantly get caught with kids but it never makes national news. Why is that?

Read "The Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald.

Because Catholic priests were proven to be doing a shitload of it and the church was covering it up.

Because every time they do it shows that the rate is lower among Catholic clergy than almost any other group, and they would really appreciate if you didn't shine a spotlight on anyone else.

How many total?

wow jews hate Christ what a surprise.
Its not like its well depicted even in the Bible.

6 million

Doesn't the Talmud say it's ok to fuck kids?

Says it's ok to circumsize then suck it clean.

Because the Catholic Church is the only institution that out-pedophiles Hollywood.

>proven

Fun word. Not really used correctly here though, are you a native English speaker? I'll give you a hint when you stack the jury with non-Catholics because having Catholics on the jury is a clear conflict of interest, and the standard of proof is civil cases is a joke, and add on a Media blitz that makes it seem like everyone up to the pope is personally hiding a child rapist in their cupboard, take a wild guess as how many civil cases the Church loses.

The rates shown in actual criminal cases are tiny.

>CIDF

>when you stack the jury with non-Catholics
What's the matter, they can't be trusted? You're sounding like jews with your tribalism here m8.

>funny reaction image and the Jews will prove the answer to this gaping hole in my own logic and statistics

Good form. 10/10.

> and the Jews will prove the answer to this gaping hole in my own logic and statistics
Not at all what I said. Learn to read user.

i heard a stat once that said teachers actually molest more kids on average than catholic priests

>catholic cucks actually defend child fucking
You guys don't even bang little girls though, you go exclusively after boys. The fuck is wrong with you?

You didn't say anything at all though. You made a retarded statement that contained neither an argument or anything of worth.

>You made a retarded statement that contained neither an argument or anything of worth.
It wasn't part of the argument user. Learn to read. Not like it matters, you still haven't addressed the argument at all and you likely won't no matter what.

I really enjoyed this movie