Jiro dreams of what now?

Jiro dreams of what now?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/only-the-rich-are-poisoned-the-preference-of-others-c35ddf65cf68
youtube.com/watch?v=xJE4PjRE6c8
youtube.com/watch?v=FjN546QGSMA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nightmares of ass rape.

God that kid just screams "I'm fucking rich"

And the way Jiro holds him is so old fashioned. It's cute

boi pusy

jiro hates white people

jiro dreams of more white people paying through the roof for his overpriced 20-30 minute rushed service of basic ass sushi

He especially hates murderous Americans who nuked his country, that's why he feeds them the most mercury rich fish

>literally rice with a piece of raw fish on top

Jesus fucking christ

What do you think the profit margin is like

this will never stop being hilarious
>56%ers believe a staunch old fashioned traditionalist jap wants dirty murderous american pigs to eat at his establishment

why are they so fucking stupid?

the same thing ped/tv/ dreams of appearently

Jeannie.

>The turtle stares at you.

>1. Kick the turtle
>2. Leave
>3. Eat turtle's food

MAN
SEX

Is that Johan?

daily reminder by /ourguy/ taleb
medium.com/incerto/only-the-rich-are-poisoned-the-preference-of-others-c35ddf65cf68

>start war with burgers
>lose war
>"fucking murderers we wirr never forgrive you"

>burger education
japan would have never gone to war with america if america wasnt blocking their trade in the pacific. lrn 2 history you dumb faggot. america was baiting japan into a war because they wanted to look "neutral" and make it look retaliatory when they entered. thats why they knew pearl harbor was gonna happen and did nothing.

imbecilic troglodyte

>be imperialist warmongers
>be surprised when people don't want to contribute to your war machine

Why are burgers always apologists for people they went to war with?

>that'll be £1.50 mate

this is good

>be (((neutral)))
>block trade

fuck off kike

fuckin americans

america wasn't neutral, they provided material support to the allies since the beginning. they were only neutral in the first world war at first

>put 300 fish on a dollar

>that make one rice kernel dear sir

ay yo u tellin me this nigga dreams about sushi n shit?

>implying that yanks have any sense of morality

You stole this joke and you make it in every jiro thread

For me, it's 'za with thin crust.

When you consider that Michelin Star-grade tuna probably sells for >$100/lb wholesale at Tsukiji, not as much as you might think.

well stealing is the highest form of flattery

how could they prove Jiro doesn't use Star-grade tuna unless they tested it?

I'll think of that every time I get cucked.

>That will be $1 per plate, sir

Based Sushiro.

Meanwhile sweaty fat weeaboos are paying $300 to eat shit while old man stares at them and doesn't let them talk, or drink, or do anything other than eat exactly how he tells them to.

Jiro's rape of nanking

>$300 for steamed rice with raw fish

Wow Japan, maybe get some taste in cuisine.

I think we should beat the crap out of you.. then necklace you with a michelin tire afterwards

That would be 'exquisite'.. *kisses bunched fingertips*
Muahh! You motherfucking faggot

dude looks like a turtle, a really old seaturtle.

>He stares deeply into your eyes as you eat that 1 piece of $300 sushi
>Can't break eye contact because that would be rude

wat do?

>After you're done swallowing you suddenly notice a slight smirk on his face
>"omae wa mou shindeiru gaijin"
>he gave you the fucking poisonous puffer fish

I choke on the piece then before I spit it on the ground then chug some saki and leave

>you don't have to tell me what happened but you do have to eat all of these

pour ketchup all over sushi and eat it while not breaking eye contact.

I laughed, user.

k i n o

>this scares and confuses both the nip and the anglo

I've never had clams, are they yummy?

i hate those things they are hard is a fucking rock

>plundering the oceans of life to the point of irreversible damage to the ecosystem just so you can poison yourself with mercury filled flesh
Why are meatcucks so degenerate?

>Jiro Dreams of White Genocide

>implying jiro doesn't get every american searched before entering his glorious sushi restaurant.

who doesn't?

>make a disgusting go 'za
>it will be $30 plus tip, tell your friends about Pantaleone's

Bravo, simply bravo

They can be fucking amazing. I once had a freshly caught batch of blue mussels on vacation in Croatia. One of the best things I've ever eaten.

>he spent decades perfecting his craft of not cooking fish

incredible

>

why didn't he like it? it honestly looked delicious. not something I'd eat everyday, but fuckin hell I'd go there once a month with the family to engorge ourselves with that greasy monstrosity
>not american

Little do u know foreign user, this greasy nightmare is basically 70% of the restaurants here, just like blizzard with WoW, it's about money NOT customer satisfaction :/

Does anyone else think he looks like a Fallout ghoul?

eatah my sushiaroo smootha-skina whitu piggu

PEtition for God emperor Trump NUKE Japan again

did you see any qt Croatian girls?

Poorfags SEETHING

No, no. It's not poisonous, it's quite delicious... but what's this? He's behind you. You see the flash of his knife run across your neck as soy sauce squirts forth; dousing the traditional Japanese floor with sticky brown liquid. As you gargle your last breath you hear him utter these three words "traps aren't gay..."

Jiro dreams of Nanking

>$30 plus tip
Bong here, what will happen if you go to an american restaurant and don't tip?

well they won't be very happy with you

Fellow bong here. If you've got a "posh" accent like me they wont mind because every american female in that restaurant will be jumping on your dick

Jiro Dreams of Hollywood

not a grill but brit accents are a major turn on

T.reddit response

Maybe it's that I'm French, but I've always hated Bong accents. They're so squeaky and high-pitched that I don't know who on Earth could live to hear that all day. To me, Aussies handle English pronounciation the best.

Which accents seem high pitched to you? I can understand something like the Liverpudlian or Mancunian accent sounding high

Eh, you've got me stumped there since I usually lob them all in a single box as "English accent", but usually it's YTers my little brother listens to who rant about Arsenal, Man U, etc... I'll try to find a video that gives off an idea. Bongs I've met in real life are noticeably less annoying, so maybe a high-pitched voice is just a YT thing.

>Eh, you've got me stumped there since I usually lob them all in a single box as "English accent"

God fucking dammit, you frog.

As if you don't do the same for us....

Anyways here's an example I guess? I think it's how orevalent the soft "ee" you guys have that makes me think it's very high-pitched.

youtube.com/watch?v=xJE4PjRE6c8

>eeeeen (*my ears start feeling funny) theeees veeeeedeeeeeo, eeeee'll (*my ears start bleeding*) show you , etc...

I don't hear it myself. Maybe I've been conditioned.

Oh well people say French is faggy too, and I've never felt that way about it, so I see how a native wouldn't mind. Anyways French girls still love the English accent, and English girl still love the French accent so really who gives a shit?

what's his tax policy?

I need to post in Jiro threads every day of my life now, what the fuck have you guys done to me?

This. ¥100 per plate and I make a fucking tower by the time I'm finished

That looks awful. Also fuck all those little pieces of inedible green bullshit, those things always block up my ass and then I have to deal with each one eventually getting unstuck one at a time. The only thing that's worse is seeds.
Why do so many chefs feel the need to poison you with pointless inedible food decorations like that?

stick to your shitty junk food if you cannot distinguish prime quality ingredients from mediocre ones.

dat be 800 bottle capus prus tipu!

The label 'Reddit' is thrown around here pretty casually but never has the hat fit as snugly as it does on Jiro's bloated head. The man is a living, breathing representation of everything wrong with the "sushi" industry.

Everything the man touches seems intent on making stupid people feel smart. Every movement, cut of the knife and serving of fish feels like a not-so-subtle nudge to make the intellectually stunted feel like they're in on some intricate evolution in the art of cooking.

The sad truth is that Jiro is indeed a genius. Not a cooking genius, but a genius at pulling the wool over the eyes of the stupid, ignorant and uncultured swine that currently shovel money into the pigsty that is his restaurant.

Christ have mercy on cooking's legacy if this man is to be inducted within its great halls.

*I shudder to use the word 'chef' in the same paragraph as the name 'Jiro' but it is unavoidable in this case.

Nice falseflag you stupid weeb. Hilarious considering what they did to Koreans and Chinese.

>Americans are white
lmao, so now niggers want to believe this?

Yet he lets Koreans eat there.

Why did Jiro threads get invaded by obsessed Sup Forums niggers? Used to be funny actually talking about his shitty cooking and the movie.

Who the fuck is forcing this meme?

Like, I watched the doc a few years ago and I liked it, but I just want to know the motivations behind pushing this particular documentary as a meme.

What is it with all these Jiro/sushi threads all of a sudden?

Someone watched the documentary didn't like it and decided to take it out on Sup Forums?

This. At least they killed these threads so we can move on now.

>prime quality ingredients

ah yes, carrots in the ground for a year, with mowed lawn sauce, truly the pinnacle of quality, michelin stars truly distinguish freshness

youtube.com/watch?v=FjN546QGSMA

>tfw hardcore constipation after a lifetime of eating eel assholes

Jiro Screams For Poopy

Why would anyone hate white people?

Literally nothing. Leaving the tip is also the last thing you do, so you should be out the door before the server even realizes what you've done. Just don't go back when your server is working.