Cant hold a ongoing without skydiving by second issue

>Cant hold a ongoing without skydiving by second issue
>being pushed with everything but still hasnt grown in popularity, even Kamala is more popular
>Audience about to get burned out on superheroine movies, GiTS bombing and WW looking worse by the day
who else is ready for this movie to finally kill the Carol meme and crash marvels diversity push on them

They can just throw people like Ironman or Captain America into her movie to rescue it.

thats exactly what they're going to do you say that like its not going to happen

Better cap than iron man

It worked with Harley even though it still flopped

>moviegoing normies caring about any of this
None of them had heard of fucking Groot, and GotG made a shitload of money.
Carol is trash, but if they can make a movie the average tard will like it doesn't mayter.
You need to get out more.

They are pretty much ignoring the comics, from what I have read.

I think Nicole Perlman said something about making the character flawed and human, i.e not the "bestest hero EVEEERRR" of the comics.

Superheroine movies are always guaranteed flops
if even big names like Catwoman and Wonder Woman cant save it no one can

>WW looking worse by the day
that's just DC being shit like always

it has nothing to do with audiences being "burned out" on something that doesn't even exist

> it won't be fixed as a bonus feature in the dvd release

Just pay to see the movie and then pay again to watch them fix it. Have to pay twice though or it doesn't work

>Looks up GITS's box office.

Oof I thought that it would be better since ScarJo is the star.

It'll be Rhodes.

Beauty and the Beast still going strong. It already beat out BvS opening weekend and it's gunning to beat it out all together in less then a third of the time

They're gonna say this movie is revolutionary because the main lead is a woman and people will buy that shit, the mouse controls the media.

She's better than mar-vel.

GitS was always going to be a flop. It's kind of like the Scott Pilgrim movie where the name holds no mainstream value so they cast a big name to mitigate the damage.

The comics have been an attempt to cash-in on the eventual movie since she first became Captain Marvel. It's the same as with the GotG and Inhumans push.

I honestly think the movie will be the first successful female superhero movie, because it's instantly held up by the MCU and obviously they're going to make it a generic action comedy like the other MCU films.

There's a reason they cast Larsen in the role: she's cute and funny, therefore unthreatening to both men and women.

She's going to be nothing like the comics version, ANY comics version, because she's gonna be a quirky quipster like every other MCU character. And this is why the movie is going to be at least as successful as Ant-Man and Doctor Strange, and why the comics are going to immediately follow suit.

No.

No one spent a year in advance of Lucy screeching about how racist it was; it's hard for a movie to counter that kind of negative press.

Normies and Moviefags will still lap her up. So we'll need to stomach at least another post-movie comic run

>ignore everything about her characterization in the comics
>turn her into a mix of superman/wonderwoman
>SJW will claim this is how a inspiring, modern female superhero should be
>MCU-fags will love her movie anyway because of the Disney standard formula for creating forgettable entertainment
>Sup Forums will claim that the MCU has done a better superman than the DCEU

> Forgettable

Unlike the DCEU who is memorable for how awful and divisive it is? Where do you people even get your memes?

At this point the Marvel brand name is bigger than either of those.

We'll see though.

we do that about every character

because every character is better than superman who is better than any other DC character

>Sup Forums will claim that the MCU has done a better superman than the DCEU
only is she doesn't murder her villain

Thor, Cap, Iron Man, Vision, Ant Man, etc have all murdered their villains and EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. is better than Superman

>diversity push
>white woman

Carol's not part of the diversity push, she's just another character Marvel is using as a politcal mouthpiece rather than an actual character. I'm pretty sure her shtick is feminist empowerment, which is ironic, considering she's a fascist.

cap didn't actually did it, it was mostly red skull's fault
furry killed pierce and wanda killed crossbones

This, and Arnim Zola basically an heroed.

Her association with kamala is the reason why I hate her

Also, Hulk spared Abomination under almost the exact same circumstances as Necksnapper.

Not with a female lead

Nothing alike. Zod was about to murder a family instantly.

Imagine if the abomination had a kid on his hands. That would be a completely different situation.

Such is the opinion of a mouseketeer.

And when people hate it all the studio needs to do is blame the evil misogynists who are afraid of female leads in movies.

Which is why you don't write him as having a kid in his hands.

>Writers should avoid hard situations.

Her butch lesbian design is a push

If they are not going to follow up on it, then yes, they shouldn't.

So basically we'll have female Iron Man to join magic Iron Man for when RDK eventually starts to fade out.

Joyful.

It's a win-win.

They did follow up, it just butchered a legacy character and nobody liked it.

>It worked
>even though it still flopped

It's doomed to fail.
Neither men nor women care about female superheroes.

I don't know why they do this, it's not like blaming misogynists suddenly gets the movie money, Sony had to learn that the hard way.

Every ongoing craters on the 2nd issue, it's typical to lose 40-60% of sales right off the bat. (Part of the reason Marvel tries to boost those #1 sales so much but that's a different discussing) Her books certainly don't set the world on fire sales wise but that's a dumb complaint to make.

MCU > female superhero

this is gonna be a huge success

Her movie is co-written by the person who is writing the Gamora comic so you can judge some of the quality based on that.

I'm whatever about it.

MCU shat out Dr Strange and that was not a huge success. It was just another MCU flick.

nah they'll just make the movie
Iron Man 21 featuring Captain Marvel

>No one spent a year in advance of Lucy screeching about how racist it was; it's hard for a movie to counter that kind of negative press.

Nah, Ghost in the shell was just a garbage movie that wasn't appealing to normalfags and wasn't appealing to anyone who likes the original series.