Just admit it. He's the best black actor of all time

Just admit it. He's the best black actor of all time

>forgetting Sidney Poitier

>your choice makes me sad
>pic related

> Denzel washington
> Samuel L Jackson
Tons of other better choices likely not picked because they actually convey the ethos of a strong black man

now name a british one

that's not Idris Elba

>no one mentioned forest Whitaker
What a bunch of plebs

Black British actors were never really given challenging stuff to be recognised until the late 00s really.
Also not many choose to go into theatre learning the craft which is the essence why most British actors are fantastic.

Vin diesel is the best negro actor ever

idra elvis

foxx isn't even in the top 5. i'd put him one step above chris tucker. And I like chris tucker more.

No thanks. While there are some I enjoy like Idris, they haven't reached a point or range to be considered. That being said, Boyega is low substance trash.

this was one of the best preference from a black I guy I have literally ever seen

he's better/smarter than woll smoth at least

chiwitel goatafor

what exactly did he prefer?

Vin diesel is white

Vin Diesel is 'La Familia' Cubano, as apposed to traditional Cuban or Black Cuban.

>16 replies
>no cheadle

shame

>Diesel has stated that he is "of ambiguous ethnicity".

I refuse to watch anything he's in. He seems to be a nice guy according to off-camera scenes, but for some reason i cant stand his acting.

he signed his life away into irrelevancy (disney films) with only Hotel Rwanda being his only effort.

>disrespecting Denzel like that
do you know what the gas chamber smells like?

>boogie nights
>crash
>oceans eleven
>traffic

>mentioning his abysmal accent in Oceans Eleven

Jamie Foxx is good and he's very charismatic on screen, but he can't touch Denzel. Jaime Foxx is basically always playing himself, which Denzel does to an extent, but he doesn't do that in every movie. Main difference is that Jamie Foxx is just kind of fine in every role, but when Denzel is on his game, he fucking nails a role in a way that no other black dudes can. Glory, Training Day, etc.

I think I agree Foxx is a movie star. Denzel is an actor.

Denzel made at least 4 classics and he'll be remembered as one of those few who made both critically accaimed stuff like Glory and fun trash like The Equalizer with Chloe Fridge

You posted a wrong picture of Forest Whitaker, user.

this. foxx completely, irrevocably ruins any movie hes in.

>whayit wuomben

>that movie where he plays a fucking retard with rdj

was a pretty good performance and he should have been war machine instead of Don bland Cheadle

WILL SMITH

Dont you mean gayest?

>black guy a criminal
>white guy a hero cop

Reminder he ruined django by adlibbing the final line and refusing to retake.

>all anyone gon call me is nigger

>a challenger appears

What about Diesel Washington?

Speaking of RDJ, he gets my vote for best black actor.

Will Smith has the better movies

>Dear diary, today I woke up in yet another multiverse where things are changed for some reason. Today it's that every single black actor on earth is gone, except for one, thereby making him the best actor of all time I guess.
It seems I'm the only one to remember all the other good ones as well, like Morgan Freeman, Forrest Whatshisface, Denzel Washington, Robert Downey Jr, etc.
It's like that one time I woke up and vanilla was the best flavor of ice cream... 'twas indeed a disturbing universe.

Will Smith fucks boys.

inyuasha>

didn't you watch him in manspider?

The guy who wrote Kidulthood and played Mickey in Tennants' Dr Who.