Why do you always need to feel special /tv?

Why do you always need to feel special /tv?

>WAAAH WAAAH THE ROOM WAS MY PRECIOUS POWER LEVEL MOVIE WAAAH WAAAAHHHH
>NOW NORMIES WATCH IT , NOW I HATE IT AAAAAAAAAAH

>NO DISASTER ARTIST RUINED THE ROOM BY MAKING IT POPULAR WAAH
>FUCK NORMIES
>WAAAH I'M A SPECIAL CHICKEN, CHEEEEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0368226/quotes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the fact you seem to have missed the irony in your post

yes, just like Pewdiepie ruined Chris Chan and this is all signs of the total normification of the internet. what is your point?

I hear The Disaster Artist got Hi Marks.

contrarianism is pretty much the corner stone of every board on Sup Forums

people will rationalize their position but it's blatantly obvious how reactionary it all is. take Sup Forums disowning Sup Forums core as soon as it gets popular etc. it's pathological.

This. Its practically the reason everyone is becoming catholic on here now, because the normie millenials took over atheism.

>WAAAH I'M A SPECIAL CHICKEN, CHEEEEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

hahaha what a story op

Its fucking pathetic and sickening. Why are 4channers like this?

Sup Forums never liked The Room, only newfriends frim reddit did. Our favorite ironic movie is TDKR.

>t.Peter

Who the fuck are you quoting, you crazy shit?

i only come here to shitpost. i dont even watch tv or movies.

>our
go back retard

because obnoxious douchebags that cant like something without telling everybody they like it make it really hard to enjoy things especially the ones that try to make money off of telling everybody they like it
and watching the brainlets that needed a tour guide to dumb it down for them partake in the "LOLMETOO" often destroys the context that made it so great in the first place

>it’s a Sup Forums finally becomes self-aware episode
Fucking finally. Contrarian attitudes are killing this site. That’s literally the reason Sup Forums became what it is.

nah, braindead liberals are the reason for both

the room was always normie core
>XD so bad its good
it shouldve never been a "thing"

It seems to me that you're the expert, Mark!

it really bugs the shit out of you fedoras despite over half these retards probably never even seeing the inside of a church this decade doesn't it?

>brain dead liberals are responsible for constant racist/sexist/jailbait shitposting
Checks out

Say whatever you want.
But The Room is not a bad thing.

It is just very different from any other movie.

All the quotes are easily memorable
it is very entertainig but artistic and weird at the same time.

it became a big success after a big flop just like other cult classics such as Blade Runner.
It was a mistake that Tommy became too self aware, he should have stayed in his own world and continued making bizzarre movies like this, because they are truly special.

It was lightning in a bottle. If you've ever watched his sitcom about him running an apartment complex, you'll find that out pretty quickly. Though that series does have some funny parts.

Sup Forums is comprised of hipster contrarians and it always will be.

I find it genuinely funny and am curious to see where the pendulum swings next, but what do I know, I was raised Baptist.

THIS

I think people ruined Tommy's future vision.

he could have made much more movies in this caliber.

>It was a mistake that Tommy became too self aware, he should have stayed in his own world and continued making bizzarre movies like this,

I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's kind of sad to me that we will never see a movie like this again.

This is so true.
People underestimate the unique writing of The Room......

let me tell you, there is literally no single quote from this movie that isn't great.

imdb.com/title/tt0368226/quotes

>Mark: You think girls like to cheat like guys do?
>Johnny: What makes you say that?

I thought the movie actually tackled some good themes and it was very dramatic.

why did mark ask that question?

was he trying to tell Tommy that Lisa is cheating?

>>WAAAH I'M A SPECIAL CHICKEN, CHEEEEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP

I read this in Tommy's voice and chuckled.
OP today you are not a faggot.