Choose your favorite

Choose your favorite.

>Looks: Francine
>Personality: Donna

She's not in there.

Francine
not even hard
She may not be smart, but I think she's the most fun

Francine. Younger than Marge, cuter than Donna and not a cunt like Lois.

MMMMMMMMMM

I will get eggs for my son

Lois for me
Francine is aight and all, but she seems too much of an atypical hot mom which is boring
I grew up watching the Simpsons so lusting after Marge is like lusting my aunt

Lois. I would go to town on her and lucky for me she has a thing for fatties.

>not fox leela

And good day to you, sir.

I can't say no to nurse uniforms.

>cann't draw hands
>don't

well, she is not a milf.

She will be when I'm done with her

Francine and Donna are the only ones that are attractive, and even then it's canon both are very high-maintenance to keep it up. That said, Donna's a lot more fake than Francine in that regard, and Fran also seems like a much better partner and long-term wife.

Linda

Marge got her fake boobs removed and Donna is an old bald lady. So they are both out. That makes it between Lois and Francine.

Lois comes from money/good breeding, so she's got that going for her. Francine, on the other hand, is a happy home maker who always seems to fall for Stan's tricks then forgives him when found out later. Got to give the edge to Frannie.

Lois has an annoying voice, buy Francine has fucked more people than most of the whores in Amsterdam. Edge: Lois.

I choose a threesome with the both of them. Francine then lives with me as the wife and Lois is our house servant.

>ANAHHHHHN

One of them has severe liver damage. She's yellow!

I like your idea.

None because they're all used up cum dumpsters. Especially Francine, her pussy probably looks like a roast beef sandwhich.

What about Kiff's babies?

The same.

What, no Linda Belcher?

Well the artist wanted to use cartoon milfs people find attractive

Donna.
What can I say. I like a strong independant black woman. And even though she'd padded and made up to hell, that ass is 100% real.

next time I'll use this like Op.

100 Percent.

Get adopted by Marge, marry Francine, start a small business with Donna and kill Lois.

And now that me boy is dead, my wife will love me once more.

Why you little

I'd rather fuck the couch

Skull begin white, end black

Outfit wise Marge works well
Appearance wise absolutely none of them with their shit style.

Never watched Cleveland show, so I'll ignore Donna.

In terms of looks Francine>>>>>everyone else, easily

In terms of personality as a wife early Marge > Francine > Marge >>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>Lois

Francine is the only right choice.

I'm pretty sure Francine only has one kidney

>that off-model

bump

Francine>Marge>Donna>every woman to ever have existed>literal shit>Lois

Lois is a disgusting human being and a jew

This is wrong in so many levels.

>wanting on-model for macfarlane/groening shows

The off-model art of those show is way worse than the on-model.

i'm upset that I know that the only reason marge is the only appealing one there is because its from better simpsons cheesecake

>Francine has fucked more people than most of the whores in Amsterdam.
So has Lois, canonically. Freakin' Gene Simmons called her "Loose Lois".

Oh anoooony, don't be such a fuddy-duddy!

Francine > All

He explains the babies belong to the person who sparked the feeling rather than the one giving the DNA, or maybe Amy is just a cuck.

>one of the kiff babies is a cyclops

Nah, Amy's a cuck

I don't know if it's just me or is it is impossible to make like an fox original animated show attractive

She might be, but Kiff is a double cuck.

Francine is toppest tier.

you do realize the person who voices her is a guy?

you're gay as fuck

Any answer but Francine is wrong

easy..it's just you.

>you do realize the person who voices her is a guy?
Your point?

I want to gangbang Lois

like 6 other dudes with their boner out, and she's on her knees in the middle, swapping cocks, jerking one in each hand, another cock in her mouth, and while the other guys get bored waiting on their turn there's one guy stroking to keep it hard, another guy twisting her nipples, and she's all wet and covered in slobber and semen. Then the double penetrations start, and a guy moves around front for his blowjob at the same time, and the others come around the side for their handjobs, jizz is flying everywhere, I finish, tip my fedora and quip "M'lady"

And you're 14 as fuck.

DNGAF, I'd marry a dude if he had Linda's voice and personality.

so what you're saying is I can fap to RILEY because he's voiced by a woman

Marge all the way

By that shitty logic it's okay to lust after 85% of Sup Forums related children since they're voiced by grown women.

Not turned on by Dr. Girlfriend what are you some kinda poof?

francine

>Linda
I like Bob's Burgers but the artstyle is worse than McFarlane's

She doesn't even have teeth!

Mhmm.

Isn't she voiced by a guy?

Lucky for me teeth aren't a very big turn on.

Are you trying to imply that a woman being voiced by a man has any bearing on her hotness?

Marian Haruna.

I don't understand why these 4 are grouped together.
Marge isn't created by Seth McFarlane.
It can't be the fact that they're all on Fox or Linda would be there.
So what the hell?

Threesome with Francine and Donna. Marge can watch in the corner if she wants, Lois has to sit outside and think about what she's done.

Lois
>New England WASP. Marries much lower than her social status. Hot but dull.

Francine
>mid atlantaic WASP. given up for adoption and raised by chinese. formerly huge whore/party girl. high maintenance looks.

Donna
>southern black. ignores average joe that worships her to marry bad boy. husband becomes a criminal. divorce and now single mother. father of her children is not in their lives. is not physically attractive with out major prep work.

Marge
>mid american french. 6/10 in every category, 10/10 will power. all potential in life stolen from her because she gets knocked up by the loser she meets in detention.

Donna,So I can have access to Roberta.

That's literally the connection. They're the fox milfs.
Linda's just the red headed stepchild of Fox Milfs (even more so than Donna for some reason)

It's no where near Frannys rose garden. I mean I would still pick her, but god damn.

I would fuck my aunt.

... Welp. Time to fap.

Pics

S A M E S H O W

tell marge to put on more decent clothing and go make me a sandwich, kill the rest because i hate seth mcfarlane's shows

>seth mcfarlane

Looks: Francine
Personality: Francine

The choice is clear.

Stop objectifying women in cartoons.

None of them I choose Bob!

Who actually gets off to this kind of off-model cartoon art? It's just so ugly.

Quads have it. Guess we have to start objectifying old japanese men instead.

BAHHHBEE

Quick post sexy Bobs.

So, where is Nicole?

Is this a Gumball thread now?

T H E G R I D

Off-model cartoon art isn't a problem for me, I fap to Jessica Rabbit-type bodies all the time. But I can't fap to OP because of Marge. For some reason The Simpson's yellow skin has always been an instant boner killer for me.

If they'd included Bonnie instead of Marge the OP would probably break my dick.