The Orville presents: Muslims In Space

Other urls found in this thread:

bmovies.is/film/the-orville.ooo2j/04l7q3
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like this show a lot.

That's funny because most of the Islamic scholars agree that space travel is haram (forbidden).

That was a really, really shitty episode and it manage to break the canon quite heavily.

>white, blue eyed, blonde girl in a cloak
>"muslim"

WHAT A TWIST

wait the finale's out?

link me niggers, 3rd world had no fox

shittiest episode of season 1. bad pacing, stuffy dialogue, no appeal of almost any kind. This episode will be orville's Storyteller, except not even endearing in its badness

nvm found one

bmovies.is/film/the-orville.ooo2j/04l7q3

shit episode. half the episodes this season were good. the other half were awful. eh

5 minutes in and I'm cringing, Ed's a cuck god damn

I don't think it was that bad. The Mercer and Kelly getting back together was shitty and sucked, but the idea of fucking up a planet's history and then trying to fix it and just fucking it up worse and worse was a cool idea. The ending was a little too tidy but made sense if you think about it. Eventually a species outgrows it's silly superstitions but instead of judging the past through the lens of the present, they were smart enough to say hey, we were stupid back then but if it wasn't you, it would have been some other stupid shit. I think it just could have been cleaned up better, shown a few more attempts that fucked it up worse, and cut the getting back together shit. 6/10 . I also laughed at the game he played with Bortus even though I have no idea why because it was a stupid gag. Just made me chuckle for some reason.

How is it the season finale already? Why didn't Fox order more episodes?

do i need to face earth in the sky for prayer if im at a different planet? also if im in the ISS do i need to pray like every 5 minutes?

I'm saddened by this as well but I saw somewhere that they never planned the show as more than a 13 episode per season show. Shame really. Hate waiting so long these days between seasons.

isn't it the #1 in ratings though?

Don't be like this, senpai.

Not the best episode of the season, but I liked it.

Explain

>bronze/middle/modern age = white people
>future = egyptian looking dude and an african woman

:(

>muslim
>pretty white blonde girl

eh wut m8

>advance space travel
>make anything out of thin air machines
>no personal cloaking tech

what!!

so Alara didn't die, now what? we won't get new space elves in season 2?

what are albanians?

how do you explain the muslim DUNE universe then?

it's the future

>most of the Islamic scholars
>agree
lol, have you ever looked at the actual islamic world?

a mix of turks and gypsies

memes aside that was the worst inconspicuous investigation i've ever seen. they just casually walked up to people and get surprised when people see then, like hide behind a bush or something you fucking retards, people can see you if you just walk there

niggers

there's no need to be coarse

Covering your head if you're a woman isn't unique to Islam, it used to be something you were supposed to do as a Christian, too.

Because there was no way for Fox to know whether or not it would be successful as a show until it actually aired and they got some ratings and viewer count feedback. Even if the pilot did well, that doesn't mean the entire series will be able to.

However, a second season was confirmed weeks ago, and if viewership remains good then we can probably expect many more to come. And if they're only 12 at a time...I'm fine with that, personally. It means that they probably won't run out of gas anytime soon.

Our scenes in the bronze/middle age were in just one region, so it makes sense for them to all be of the same race.

The modern scenes, and the future ones, were multiracial.

>literally christians
>wearing bishop and cardinal clothes
>muslim
incredible

Looks like tons of content for making arrogant atheist memes.

people are so progressive in space.

Hello, have you not heard of Sweden before?

>break the canon quite heavily.
How so? I really don't see how they break it

my waifu was barely in this episode

They do have them, like in the episode of the krill when they boarded their ship. This was just an attempt to show the audience how inept they were by being irresponsible and their intents to fix it going to shit.

>ThAts An OrDeR
lel

>the fucking state of american educations
Its like I've been transported back to 2003

LATCHKUM!

YFW you now realise Isaac was saying goodbye to Gordon in this scene.

>I know the rules
*breaks rules

we really need better people, i still had hopes that they would murder Seth and ex-wife in the last episode and we would get a competent captain for season 2

the Brotherhood of Kelly has emerged as the secularists have destabilized the region of Mekelli, mass bleedings are carried out in the name of Kelly by them, however the mainstream Kelly religion claims they remain a religion of peace, for 'healing' is what the belief of Kelly is about

what if, what if our ancient Earth gods were aliens too?

I'm Christian, but I'm not an idiot.

Anyone else see Purd?

I would play Latchkum!

This was basically "Blink Of An Eye" but stupid.

>Alara didn't die

Phew.

>This was basically "Blink Of An Eye" but stupid.

Yes.

I'd watch an animated Orville.

the whole crew could have died and been replaced with all of Alara's sisters, did you think about that?

Is that a threat?

I just tune in to watch 60 minutes of Seth sighing and breathing heavily before every line. And this last episode had tons of that, so I'm satisfied no matter how bad and unoriginal the plot was.

Well they did showed the only reason Seth got to be a captain was because ex wifey talked down the admiral because her daddy was his pal and they kept it as a secret so he wouldn't feel bad about himself.

Having him running things is part of the show appeal.

Nobody on this planet with a sane mind watched Star Trek Voyager so fuck off.

nah, he was petting him, gordon is a puny human after all

I-I liked Voyager

It was a blatant ripoff whether people saw Voyager or not.

Yet this show has far more appealing characters and a comfier setting than Voyager so Orville did it better.

This is cool, nice find user.

People keep telling me this show is really good, and it's just lies the show is complete shit. Hope it gets cancelled. It's going to, it's numbers are pure shit.

Implying religion still exists in the future, let alone in space.

Turks kidnapped plenty of euro kids to brainwash as muslims, usually males though.

>it's numbers are pure shit
lol

>What is important now is Topa and we must give him a good life, whoever he becomes"
>Puts Rudolph doll over baby

Damn, stupid feels. That was a great ending

Go to the clinic and get treated for your STD

>White woman naked in a niggers sleeping quarters
Welp that was the fastest I ever Nope'd out of an episode of anything

Did everyone in the livethread think it was Alara for at first?

>Livethread
Dunno I stopped being gay enough to be on Sup Forums that constantly years ago. Itd be funny if they did tho

Latchkum!

>White woman
adjust your tv settings

Heh, my brightness is up actually
But I mistake mexicans as italians all the time so who knows

anyone got a better shoot of Ensign Boobs?

the absolute state of amerimutts

Isaac...
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

They were catholic as fuck you moron

I believe in the word of Kelly, if thou is guilty and thy bleed... Kelly will heal your wound if you're innocent

was jesus a space man too?

race!=religion

Space man LaMarr fucks all them space bitchs. Alara is next you Just Know.

>WE WUZ THE FUTURE
YAS SETH SLAY

indeed, just a sophisticated humanoid android with synthesis and transmutation capabilities

she looks like my ex. same eyes, same body, same lips

i fucked up lads REEEEEE

not seeing a problem

What's with all the retarded speculation that Alara would die?

Well, Seths not entirely wrong. Basically, whites are between eight and ten percent of the world's pop, and their women of breeding age constitute just two or three.

Due to the poisonous influence of feminism, very few whites have more than one child a piece. Race mixing is like kicking a dying animal for fear that it might try to get back up.

>It's The Catholic Church is a SHIT episode.

This is the 3rd episode with religion as a major negative theme. God we get it Seth you and Bill Marr are atheists

It's just hot potato.

>she looks like my ex
You're either baiting or on the wrong site, lad.

>Sup Forums hates Seth McFarlane
>Sup Forums hates Family Guy
>Sup Forums loves Seth McFarlane's Orville
Oh wait, or Orville has a waifu, nevermind

>religion bashing and implication of future nonwhite majority
wow seth sure knows how to rile you poltards up

Love wins! Death of the white race in the future confirmed with tonights episode. Thank you based Seth!

But the pope guy was alright and was willing to change his beliefs. It was the cardinal who was a cunt.

the actress thinks she's too good and young for a shitty scifi series and somebody was going to sacrifice themselves in the current episode

Why are there pot plants in the mess hall?