I hope you retards are happy now

I hope you retards are happy now
Disney will just keep milking and raping the corpse of your once beloved franchise for years to come
How does it feel to know that now SW is just as soulless and shitty as the average Marvel flick?
How does it feel to know that every normie now fucking love Star Wars?

I have boycotted Disney. The Force is Female alright, they can have it.

You’re about a year behind gramps. It’s cool to hate Star Wars now

I don't understand why this is an issue at all.
No one is forced to watch or like the newer movies.

>Disney will just keep milking and raping the corpse of your once beloved franchise for years to come
The dude literally re-released the original three movies several times with various changes here and there. All of which were terrible decisions Then you have the prequels and the tv shows. THAT is corpse raping.
The absolute state of Georgecucks.

Star Wars died when Lucas did the Special Editions
He raped that corpse so many times it's practically a sack of his semen

Star Wars has always had soulless cash grabs milking the franchise for everything it's worth. The only difference now is that these things make it into movie theaters.

>I have boycotted Disney
I'm sure their business is crumbling

>How does it feel to know that every normie now fucking love Star Wars?
Normies always loved star wars

Not really
They only pretended to watch and enjoy the movies to get fake nerd cred from their fake nerd friends

I wonder if Charlie raped him. I hope so.

every thread till you love it

>Not resisting the mouse as a last desperate cry of freedom
>Not being a true heroic warrior agains the inevitable mousepunk dystopia
Hang in there user, you're not alone
Resist

>underage detected
Oh fuck off, you are beyond retarded if you think Star Wars is some kind of elitist nerd/niche market
This shit has been mainstream pop culture for forty fucking years, there are tribesmen in the darkest fucking Amazon who know who Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are

Literally looks like a made for tv movie

This picture really rustles, saved only by dem large breasts.

ridleys bloated alcohol face doesnt help

I love how Lucas's fanboys throw a fit about bad writing, acting, and fanservice in the new movies when Lucas packed all that and more in the prequels.

Lmao it's really not a problem. Star Wars was already '''soulless''' with the prequel trilogy, and Disney is using the IP just fine. Also if you think the problem is 'even normies like Star Wars now', you should know that they don't care more than they did before, and Star Wars was never some rare and precious piece of nerd-owned media in the first place. I really don't know what your problem is, barely anything changed, and the existence of some new normal Star Wars movies shouldn't make you this angry.

How do you go from this

>Lucas fanboys cry about Disney movies being too similar to the originals
>meanwhile they own all 6 box sets of the re re re re re-mastered originals
fucking kek

kathleen has the face of a woman who has never been happy once in her life. man shes a bitter cunt, i bet she was bullied mercilessly as a child and lost her virginity at 35

>Sup Forums tells me everyone hates Star Wars now and there's no hype for The Last Jedi
>start my xmas shopping today
>literally Star Wars shit everywhere
>literally everywhere
>buy some giftcards and leave
>get home and turn on the TV
>three Star Wars commercials in a row
>flip to the game
>it's Star Wars theme night
>broadcaster is dressed up as Star Wars character
>fans are dressed up as Star Wars characters
>turn it off and log on to Sup Forums
>three Star Wars threads on the first page

I watched TFA as if it were a funeral for a friend who'd been suffering on life support for 17 years, knowing the pain was finally over for them.

George was the worst thing to happen to star wars. What happens next is simply assault on a hunk of dead meat.

Sup Forums is a dark reflection of the world that often mirrors the patriecian and horrible truth behind the mirage. senpai.
Out here in the real world, the hype is real.
SW is going to break the box office and everyone will see it and love it
Only patricians will know how shit it really was because #theforceisfemale
Sup Forums will hate it. But they'll see it and meme it anyway

I'd like to force those females if you catch my drift off a cliff

Please come back George

>Lucas had a vision!
>Disney ruined it !!!11!!

Not saying disney isn't doing the same, money-grubbing shit but have you faggots forgotten what happened in the prequels?

This is a merchandise movie for kids you manchildren.

I see the Reddit letter media faggots have arrived

>When your Parents split, and you end up with your Mother in a shitty apartment with a shitty deal (Nu-Wars)
>She destroys your Dad's Career (George's reduction to a Laughing stock because he hates Hollywood).
>Your Mother takes over his business and destroys it from the Inside (Kathleen with her production staff).

The Clone Wars was indeed a War.
It was already established in the Original Trilogy that there was a "Clone Wars".

It was going to be flashy ether way, George is a massive autist.

So what's wrong with the gif you posted? Can you go into detail whats wrong about it for me? Or will you just go to scapegoat Jar Jar?

I'm fine with it. Star Wars ended in the 80's. Everything since then has been "milking it's corpse", I'm used to it by now.

yfw George Lucas bashing was engineered by kikes to make him sell his babies to them so that they can pimp them out like an old whore in a nasty brothel

>Can you go into detail whats wrong about it for me?

No, because I'm not an autist like you.

George made Star wars you mongol rdl retard

The sheudenfrued is magnificent.

#TeamLucas

It's just a stupid kids movie.

GEORGE COME BACK

PLEASE

COME BACK

But then they wouldn’t have anything to complain about

George already killed star wars long before disney. Disney vultures are just eating off the flesh from the corpse.

>Thinking this is an important milestone in his life

George Lucas made Star Wars, kiddo. Give the man some respect.

>but but muh prequels sucked! xD

You'll grow up one day

>muh Lucas
He already ruined everything back in the 90s with the special editions and then the prequels. Keep in mind he sold it to Disney of all companies and knew full well what they were going to do. All he ever did was make movies to sell toys.

The EU was created precisely so nerd manchildren had a refuge to retreat into. When the new movies rendered the EU retroactively non-canon, they stole a source of the neckbeards' power. That's why people on Sup Forums hate them so much.

And ironically the prequels are 100% better than the shit Disney produces

So the female version of you, then?

Star Wars Jedi knight 2 was better than all the movies combined
Sure, kyle is a han knockoff, but much better, has a pretty gf and kills reptilian jews and later becomes a jedi professor, makes the movie character with girly hair look like a faggot he is.
I never saw all of the movies and judging by what it looks like from far, i wont have to
The ones i saw are only to be admired because it was revolutionary at the time to make all that, its cute.

Nigger they're just movies. I have Harmy's Despecialized editions and it's all I care about; shut the fuck up.

Doesn't matter Lucasfag. Shit is still shit why should I have to settle for less shitty shit when I can just choose to not consume shit?

It looks like a LARP session you mongoloid

>and here's a picture of a Jewish person's tweets to prove me right!

I don't understand why people are so afraid to criticize Disney's Star Wars. They're giant soulless pieces of shit and yet people hail them as the second coming that'll restore Star Wars's '''''''''''''honor'''''''''''''''''''

Made the story and characters, sure. His wife helped edit the movies to not be cringey piles of dung.

no. u

The vast majority of the world population disagrees with you though. The prequels were fucking horrible.

Sadly, you never will

>muh "everyone hates the prequels" hyperbole
Yeah, okay, Mike.

I get being sad about the EU's end, but it was never really canon to begin with.

Really? Is it the pointless and meandering side plots? The wooden acting? The objectively terrible characters? The laughable dialogue? The video game CGI? What makes it better than a series whose major crime is having a woman and a black guy as protagonists?

Because compared to the prequels, they were genuinely good and enjoyable movies.

>Though your going to watch a Feminist's version of Empire.

because of Jew jew. That man has magic power to wash minds I remember when he finished lost.

people were like "oh my good what an epic ending it is he second coming of christ"

while it was fucking nothing, and it turned out you watched soap opera with mistery elements all the time.

Nobody is afraid to criticize them, unless it's you feeling queasy about how to get your point across without saying "nigger", "kike", or "roastie".

Disney PR is fucking angry bros

But they were objectively horrible

Well, obviously now that the new SW trilogy is coming out, it has become popular among contrarians to pretend to like the prequels. But people like you would do that with literally anything, no matter how terrible the original was. If Disney made a new Indiana Jones movie, you'd pretend kingdom of the crystal skull was a masterpiece. If Disney remade the Transformers movies, you'd pretend the Bay Transformers movies had soul and artistic vision and Disney just wants to sell toys.

>whose major crime is having a woman and a black guy as protagonists?
Yeah these are the only problems with the NuOT, you fucking mouseshill are scum

Try telling that to them. All you'll get is "nooo muh expanded canon is best like Darth Poopoo Insanius with two double lightsabers and Bibup Flange and Raylo Quimby flying a magic super destroyer into multiple Death Stars because grey Jedi are the only type my parents really don't understand but also Palpatine was justified because he knew about the Yuuzhaan Vong" until your ears start to bleed

No matter how much he fucked up the storyboarding of the prequels, Lucas wasn't enough of a hack to shoot a scene like this.

Not an answer

>w-well it was always bad!
this is the best mouseshills can do now lmao

Then name another

>Because compared to the prequels, they were genuinely good and enjoyable movies.
$10 has been successfully deposited into your ShillPal

*a 1 second mid action frame of a frame

Pretty sure you can find dozens if not hundreds of super silly 1 second frames from the prequels and the original trilogy and any movie you want for that matter.

Selling to Disney was just another in a long line of stupid decisions. George Lucas must have some genius in him but I'll never understand most of what he did with SW from the 90s onward.

the shit acting, aliens, planets, the fucking history, main character being a mary sue with Luke lightsaber, Han spaceship and Chewaaca as a pet and Leian son as a love interest, "that's a story for another time", goddamit there's nothing good in TFA

>get so much money hat none of my grand grand grand grand grand grand kids will have to work ever again

yeah I don't understand it either

>Really? Is it the pointless and meandering side plots? The wooden acting? The objectively terrible characters? The laughable dialogue? The video game CGI?
The Force Awakens in a nutshell

How could you think TFA is more of those things than the fucking diaper fire that is the prequels?

Because George's estate was very modest before he made that deal.

I was drunk when I first saw TFA in the theaters and noticed all of the issues. Upon rewatching it sober the following year, I hated it even more.

It's merely a "love letter" to Star Wars than actually being a Star Wars movie. There's nothing going on in the movie, only repeats of what was previously done with awful dialogue, bad acting (and often over-acting), and pointless fucking characters. The prequels, despite its issues, are more watchable and definitely part of the saga as a whole. I can watch The Phantom Menace and see how it could fit with A New Hope. When I watch The Force Awakens, all I can think of is fans of fandom stroking their dicks at the thought of lightsabers igniting and stormtroopers sucking.

fun fact: none of his kids are in the will, when he dies it all goes to charity.

>Disney will just keep milking and raping the corpse of your once beloved franchise for years to come
No way. MGM won't let Disney anywhere near Stargate.

The fact george was at the center of a storm that was desperate to revolutionize hollywood is what made star wars.

When the storm ended, and he was left standing alone, he lacked the capacity to do anything without it.

I love it how people like you try to defend Trash.

Well George, one solace to be had from this is that even if they are all soulless cash grabs, at least they are competent soulless cash grabs, unlike the prequels

Lucas is garbage but Disney is more garbage than him

Interesting

They'll take care of it themselves

Lucas bashing should be worth 50 lashes.

Imagine being this fucking dumb.

The prequels are poor movies. But Disney Star Wars? They're NOTHING movies. Utterly safe and sterile, 5 thousand hours of post production has removed any possible aspect of humanity from those lifeless pictures.

If you had told me that TFR was constructed entirely by a computer attempting to copy A New Hope, I would completely believe it. It's actually more believable to me than the idea that hundreds of people signed off on one of the worst experiences of my life.

Waiting for a plane is more interesting than Disney Star Wars.

>tfw you haven't watched it since you saw it in the Cinema.
For it was one of the most boring viewing experiences I've ever had In my life, Thomas and the Magic Roundabout has a thicker plot than TFA.
Daisy's acting still haunts my dreams.

Star Wars was always pulpy sci-fantasy trash. The fact that people act like it's somehow sacred is the real joke.

Anyone who's seen interviews with Lucas and read even lightly on the details of his life can tell he has a bit of him that despises these movies. Not only did Star Wars ruin his marriage, but it held him hostage and discouraged him from making real films afterwards.

This, did people forget about the Plinkett reviews, or did everyone completely absorb his opinion as their own?

This new found prequel love after years of prequel hate is mind boggling. TFA isn't a master pieces but it's far from garbage. Will be curious to see where they go with the new one/

>How does it feel to know that every normie now fucking love Star Wars?
is Sup Forums honestly pretending Star Wars was ever not normie?
either everyone is underage or they dont remember how big of a deal the prequels where

imagine being any of these actors, knowing star wars is garbage, knowing its disgusting consumerist trash and having to talk about or sign autographs for it! imagine being held to the standard of a badly written, cliche your whole career. Capeshit and star wars are garbage because they’re inhuman, cheap, products. They always were and always will be services rather than art. You’re paying to get to feel good and shut off your brain, which you can do with simply socializing or actual drugs with far better success.

ITT: Filmclass 101

>t. mouseshill