What the fuck wwas her problem?

What the fuck wwas her problem?

Responsibility.

Like all women, she needed a good hard cock.

dealing with mental patients all day

she quite literally didn't want the lunatics running the asylum

Absolute power corrupts absolutely' Shakespeare

People are terrible with power and will always abuse it, which is why we should all be far left anarchists

She was a control freak

Wouldn't absolute power to the comunity corrupt all of us then?

she was a feminist who hated the cis white male.

>tfw she will never strap to down to a bed and give you perfunctory handjobs every night

Why even live?

This is unironically the definitive answer. Ken Kesey was a racist who hated feminism. The book makes it pretty clear. The movie is better, it's more subtle.

>woman
>in charge of anything

Complete fabrication

Read the book again. The entire book is about how white men are emasculated by the big nurse with enormous tits and her black henchmen.

Seriously...this.

Women hate being in charge, and they eventually go hysterical without the D.

Think about all the retards on this website you deal with daily. Now you have the power to shock the shit out of them. Do you do it?

>Sup Forums is full of drooling retards
>lobotomize everyone
>Sup Forums is full of drooling retards

came in to post this. I work in mental health. you became jaded and bitter against these parasitic institutionalized moochers who constantly want want want and who would step over your dead body if it meant they could get a circle k soda or an extra cigarette. nurse ratched was the tragic hero of the movie.

you become*

Deal with it, you picked the job

What the fuck was her problem?

daw. look at this enlightened faggot. you mad your sister or mothers a retard or a schizo?

This. Ever met known somebody that suddenly took a position of leadership? Their attitudes alter and perceptions. When you’re playing armchair CEO and you have a crazy thought about running a thing even though it might seemed sort of fucked up. These people learn to carry through with those crazy ideas and grow a thick skin sometimes do to that. It could seem fucked up but to them it’s “justified” for its results.

That wasn't Shakespeare and it isn't even accurate. What's accurate is that it's mostly shitty people that seek it to begin with.

She didn't show off her big tits

Too many teens on this site don't know about life

I wanted to suck her tits so bad.

The prophets never spoke to her.

I WANT MY CIGARETTES

I haven't seen this movie in years. did Nicholson pop open her boob plate like in the book or no?

no, I would've jacked off to that.

I BET A DIME

The nurse in the book was explained to have massive tits that she hid throughout the story. The impression you then gather is of a woman who hides her feminity in order to appear more masculine while also exhibiting a hatred of anything masculine. She was a war nurse so it's possible she saw the masculinity as a reason for all the pain and suffering.

Thats my interpretation of why she hates them all and most specifically randle since he's the most masculine of them all.

Not sure if troll

Mentally ill people are fuckin annoying. She was still a cunt to Brad Dourif.

Who's more annoying. Scizo cunts, ocd cunts or bipolar cunts? I have a friend with bipolar who won't respnd to simple texts for like a month before going into manic overdrive and texting me a whole bunch of rubbish like a sped. I kinda want to tell him to STFU

Sounds like user is dealing with it just fine.