You can call any number and swap minds with whomever answers and you can do this with any phone any number of times

You can call any number and swap minds with whomever answers and you can do this with any phone any number of times.

So who do you call?

no rogue Rick had ever tried mindswapping his way in before? seems unlikely. What I'm saying is that this show has bad worldbuilding

Any Telco.

If you called Madonna, fixed her teeth and then switched back how mad do you think she would be?

>So who do you call?
Justin Roiland, so I can cancel this shitshow for costing me a well-deserved episode of Jack

Salma Hayek

That guy who's dating that girl I like, I be a huge ass and break up with her. Then sky dive out of a plane without a parachute and call him in my body and switch back using a sat-phone or something.

Don't lie to yourselves anons, there must be at least a dozen other of you here that would do exactly the same thing.

Grow up

>who do you call?

Uncalled for...

I'd call this one sack of shit I hate, trap myself on the railroad tracks and call myself back to my own body. But I'd make sure she'd answer in my body by first locking myself in a padded room, in a straight jacket, with a code. I could absolutely get someone to help me hold the phone to my ear because she's that much of a piece of shit.

It doesn't matter I'll still be the same sack of shit and ruin everything around me eventually

>call a random chick
>proceed masturbating vigorously

or maybe Harmon and Roiland played the biggest April Fool's joke on everyone by releasing a fake 1st episode

>tfw it's the only redemption this show has

The girl I had a crush on in high school.

A Blo blo blo

>implying there isn't parallel universe with an another citadel of ricks where ricks congregate
Infinite universes, remember?

no, the biggest April Fool's joke was that new Homestar cartoon that was actually released on april fool's day. Meaning that nobody believed the people trying to tell others there was a new Homestar.

Donald Trump.

and then they dont pick up and you just killed yourselves, dicknips.

I didn't think of that....
Don't make me regret thinking you could do a better job.

OP never said whether or not someone could answer the phone for you and just hold it up to your ear for you though.

A cute girl with an extensive lingerie collection

Unless you are Steve Wozniak (who can hacked the telephone network to call the Pope) it's very unlikely that you'd be able to contact the POTUS like that.
But you can try wade yourself through to the higher position if you the CIA doesn't get you before you get to Donald Trump.

Pretty much.
>proceed to be impeached/assassinated

>call the indian tech support center
>assume total control
>swap the minds of entire world

Trump,
Putin.
Kim
My own cellphone.
President Madagascar.

Done, let's enjoy the fireworks wiphile banging some ebony bitches.

>trap all humankind on a single body.
Damn, that's sound horrifying.

To be honest I first thought of becoming that girl I liked but never could get and then pleasure myself, but your plan may be better.