hi

WELL GOOD MORNING
GOOD FUCKING MORNING
GODDAMNIT

The usual, Mr. Lecter?

the fuck you want, han?

literally me

>I ate her pussy with some fava beans and a nice chianti

how could lectern smell all that other shit but not starling's cunt?

Imagine being Hannibal in that scene and having to be all like "Good morning Agent Starling, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your good bag and your cheap shoes. I would totally see your credentials." when all he really wants to do is sketch another Florentine cathedral. Like seriously imagine having to be Hannibal and not only stand in that cell while Clarice Starling flaunts her well-scrubbed rube body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her identity as a trainee, and just stand there, question after question, hour after hour, while she perfected that questionnaire. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking hamhanded segue but her slipperiness as Jack Crawford in the FBI tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CLARICE STARLING LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and listen to her mannish fucking hustling face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and police officers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Lithuania. You've never even heard anything this fucking slippery before, and now you swear you can smell the skin cream that's emanating from her delicious flesh which she wore yesterday to tempt suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get to stand there and revel in her "cunt" smell (for that is what Miggs calls it)", the smell she worked so hard for at the police academy in the previous months. And then Doctor Chilton calls for another television set to be brought down, and you know you could eat every single person in this prison before Barney could put you down, but you stand there and endure, because you're fucking Hannibal Lecter. You're not going to lose your future chance to escape over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Just driving by bro, never mind me

Doctor lectah?Doctor letcah?

You're in the club and this guy comes and bites your gf's ass

What do?

Eat his ass. Eye for eye

very very good

Kek

based

Holy fuck, I knew that posture seemed familiar.

>her "cunt" smell (for that is what Miggs calls it)

Kek

Good morning.

Such a terrible show. It had early promise but quickly became a parody of itself.