This is embarassing

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LukyMYp2noo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Act

Where?

So, she's facing a different angle in the next shot or is it just sloppy camerawork?

what the fuck is that hideous expression intended to convey

Yes

J O W L S

Her ovaries are rotting

I don't understand the thought process of normies that makes them decide that somehow this looks okay

Which one

brand loyalty

GRR I'm determined

What the fuck

My ex used to make the same expression a lot and she said "wild" a lot.

What a qt

>woman takes a man's weapon by force

What did they mean by this?

Lol

That is a very poor defensive stance

why'd they choose someone so butt ugly to play her

Because Star Wars is run by Kathleen Kennedy, a woman. And women tend to be jealous of other women's looks. She wouldn't allow for someone "hotter than her" to be the lead. Women are very insecure about that.

Is that Luke's blue lightsaber in the background of the thumbnail?

so she just knows how to broadsword fight now.

Here boobs looked good in that Silent Witness show

What emotion was she trying to convey here?

>Roswell alien autopsy, New Mexico (1947, colorized)

What boobs? You mean the nipples on her flat chest?

>Nothing more disappointing than taking a qt3.14 home and realizing she's not so qt3.14 when she takes her padded wonderbra off

how is she so cute bros

Ohhhhhhh no... ohhhh no.
Saber armor in episode 9?

>pock marks
>no upper lip
>mullet
>no breasts
>smelly farts

No one in the original trilogy was a particularly good actor, except for Alec Guinness.

Even Harrison ford was probably at his worst, and survives by sheer charisma rather than any large ammount of talent.

Credit where it's due, the electrowhip is a good idea as a less retarded version of the lightwhip from the old EU.

I like star wars because it's capeshit!
Im a shit boy! Capeshit my memepussy with daubles and do-dads so I can squirt a super blaster shit! Mommy mommy mommy! My shitcrack sucks slurping slugs of succulent slimy diarrhea for $7.99(kids) and $5.99(matinee)
Daisy dumps a dire and dusty load because it won't make fruit! Shes a black boy Disney princess sissy! I wanna be a muddy sissy too!

She is emoting what her acting looks like

Credit where credit's due, lightsabers are now canonically a shit weapon

>lightsabers are now canonically a shit weapon
What?

What's the point of a lightsaber if you can just use your turboelectro voulge-whip? What's the point of a lightsaber if a riot control baton can deflect it?

The point is that not many things are able to counter it so those who use it pose an extra challenge.
Is not like electrostaffs are sold everywhere like they were candy.

Why don't you research it yourself because there's a million reasons as to why force users would use a lightsaber.

shouldn't have cropped it, the shot at the end somehow looks even shittier than this

>The Z6 riot control baton, also known simply as the Z6 baton, was a type of baton used by First Order riot control stormtroopers during the era of the Cold war.
It's a police baton that can block a lightsaber.
In the Last Jedi the First Order uses an electro axe for executions, which can also block lightsabers.

DUDE

Link to the trailer it's from?

So are electo-blades the new vibroswords.

Why is her face so stupid?

>smelly farts
but they're the best kind

>electro axe
Although electro weapons are getting old, that sounds kind of neat.

JUST

Triggered sexist

giv lite saybr

She looks cute,
it kinda makes me want to watch the movie

Hi Daisy

I fucking hate everything so goddamn much. Fuck movies and fuck games too.

Tv is the only good thing these days

>forget there's fucking spikes coming out from the sides
>let's just cut the camera and fix it in editing.
Truly we live in the dark age of cinema.

Is it just me or is the near spike missing?

but she's Rey™ the strongest force user who ever lived. There's no way she could poke herself with that much control

Either that or we're looking straight down it, meaning the two sides aren't straight

Indeed, more powerful than the two Death Stars combined.

To me it looks like it would have at least tub her shoulder a bit.
Yeah her force was so strong she bent the energy from the lightsaber just a bit so it wouldn't hurt her.

Daisy, I'd wish you shut your big YAPPER!

Charisma is a dominant trait, or rather alpha if you will.

Something you won't see in modern Hollywood casting

She's so fucking powerful, the perfect shield around her perfect body protects her subconsciously.

Probably just obscured by party of the hilt

USE THE PORG

Why is Sup Forums so... like this.

Every thread is just people getting so angry at such unassuming things and focusing on split second freeze-frames of people looking a bit awkward to somehow prove that the hot new movie they don't like is going to be unpopular.

Because it didn't have to be this way, but we let it happen.

I wish Daisy would open up her BRAPPER on my face

The average iq of Sup Forums is 80. Those are the same people who defend JL to the death, even after cavill's mouth

Well I'm relieved to know you're a retard now it was very brave of you to confess.

She looks like Hugo Weavings kid.. All I can think about is "Mister Anderson.." every time I see her..

autism is beautiful

Did you read in the VD the strain and physical toll that lightsaber deflecting field puts on those guards ?

And how expensive it is ? And how is not certain to block a saber thrust ?

They got the worldbuilding down in this one, is pretty amazing.

''leave Drumpfy, white bois and the patriarchy to me...''

looks like Mo collins Mad TV

>This is supposed to be a Jedi

People gonna cream themselves once Kylo fights them. One dude who says he saw the movie told Kylo at one point punches a guard so hard he shatters his helmet, and is going full medieval on them.

Makes me take pitty on Rey, shes gonna get overshadowed to fuck.

Jews

>Clone Wars is WW1?
>Galactic Civil War Is WW2?
>Cold War is Cold War?
Originality.

I wish Ellen-posting was still a thing.

>Ren getting cucked out AGAIN
wewlad this is just getting sad

The answer is to keep the pacing at ludicrous speeds and blind and deafen the audience with obnoxious noise and light so they can't notice the glaring flaws with your shoddy shitty movie

Did they literally CGI Her Mouth, Jaw and Chin.
It looks like she has nether of them.

That's not necessarily a bad thing. There is a reason new kinds of weapons have been developed throughout history. It also makes it possible to go with the "traditional methods against modern tools" thing, kind of like the end of the samurai era in Nipponland.

jesus

KINO

What's with her face? Why does it look so fat?

>using The Force to show force
Pottery.

It's like you weren't here when cortosis was a thing

I like these guys. They've got a nice samurai aesthetic. Although I wish they weren't red like Palpatine's guard. I think white would have been a good look for them.

says on blind items or whatever she was doing lots of coke and they made her stop and after stopping she put on weight. Could be made up but the fat is real

Ren was a massive pussy in the last movie and he's probably the character I enjoyed the most since he's got the more interesting backstory and character dynamic. A wannabe Darth Vader who still feels the Light side and eventually ends up betraying his Sith master is kind of a neat idea. Also he's not a perfect Mary Sue like Rey who beats everyone effortlessly all the time so you can actually get somewhat invested in his fights.

Tfw the director tells you to act more with your facial expressions

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

what is it with star wars and the lead actresses being coke whores?

a meme blast from the past

>electro-bisento

youtube.com/watch?v=LukyMYp2noo

My cousin not only defends TFA. But literally said jj Abrams deserved a few Oscars for his handling of it. And that "nobody could have done a better job at making TFA" he also turns into a complete autistic if you say you don't think TFA was anything other than amazing and ground breaking. People are just blind and follow the leader.