Looks like Jack's gonna have a little bit more *BRAP* trouble getting back to the past, Morty

looks like Jack's gonna have a little bit more *BRAP* trouble getting back to the past, Morty.
CAUSE WE SENT HIM A WEEK TO THE FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha xD upvoted lay-mao!

Get over it

Get back to Rëddit

MCNUGGETS! MEME!

found the cucks.

Sup Forums is going to get pissy about this and scream reddit, but that was a good one.

wubalubadubdub!

R&M is a solid show with an insufferable fanbase and even more insufferable haters

bretty good

I guess you could say that they high jacked his time slot

>Mrpoopybutthole
DROPPED

Looks like Jack got Rickrolled

as a fan of both shows it's like seeing mommy and daddy fight

You sure? This is like, the fucking second coming of the hot topic invader Zim crowd.

looks like one of the 500 Jack threads from the past 48 hours.
just needs more
>redit&memeeredit&memeeredit&memeeredit&memee!!11

I did say it had an insufferable fanbase. Just ignore the leddit teenagers and you'll be fine.

>American ''''''''''''''''''comedy'''''''''''''''''

>dude mcnuggets lmao
Fuck this show and fuck white people

It's funny that Wubba Lubba Dub Dub was an obvious parody of hokey catchphrases in its first use that became legitimate like a few episodes later.

I think the best part is that from this picture alone, its impossible to tell if its one of the insufferable fans or the insufferable haters.

reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit reddit

>show based on improve comeby but with terrible improve

whut

y'all better be doing your part!

change.org/p/mcdonald-s-bring-back-mcdonald-s-szechuan-sauce-424d15e9-3815-4a51-8d81-26a3fc686ee1

we're almost to 20,000

>This is like, the fucking second coming of the hot topic invader Zim crowd.

Sup Forums loves Zim though because the fanbase has finally moved on and everyone can freely admit that it was an ambitious and well-animated cartoon

I like Atlanta, too.

Why can't people just learn to make things at home?

Where is /cock/ when you need it.

>Sup Forums is merge with /mlp/ and a day later the move on
>Sup Forums cant come to terms that Samurai Jack schedule was postponed because of R&M
>mfw