Is CG finally reaching the level where it is impossible to distinguish between it and real life?

Is CG finally reaching the level where it is impossible to distinguish between it and real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=vn9mMeWcgoM

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
christiansagainstdinosaurs.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you watch the movie IT
The CGI was trash

WAKE UP PEOPLE! DINOSAURS ARE NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN REAL! ALL "EVIDENCE" WAS FABRICATED BY THE SATANIC ORDER TO BREAK OUR FAITH IN THE ALMIGHTY!

did i just watch the whole movie?

this, what the fuck was that trailer.
I know that telling us 90% of the story is becoming a trend now but this was just insane.

>that fucking music

No.

The only time that CGI is ever indistinguishable from real life is when film makers use green screen to change a backdrop or something. There are random dramas and stuff that make these changes without anyone having any idea that there was any CGI in the movie at all.

I'm enough of skeptic to believe this

So, we're supposed to believe that, in the middle of a volcanic explosion, a t-rex would just stop running for its life and go out of its way to save them?

Christ, no wonder you have to be braindead to enjoy these films

That VFX video for Wolf of Wall Street really surprised me. The film looks 100% legit, even the tiger.

>Dinosaurs
>ever real

its only the premise
read the video's description
this board sometimes

what do you mean, of course I can distinguish between cg and real life, dinosaurs aren't real XD

>real life dinosaurus
>no feathers

OP confirmed for brainlet.

That looks bad.

How bad on a scale from 1 to 10?

I like the dino that hates the main characters enough to charge through melting metal to attack them. JFC screenwriters.

>>no feathers

I have yet to hear about this complaint without saying to myself ''you must be stupid as fuck''

nobody wants Giant Chickens: the movie. There, even in Mario Odyssey the T-rex doesn't have feathers because, again, nobody wants giant chickens

OP can't claim that it's "impossible to distinguish between it and real life" if in real life, they had feathers, regardless of your butthurt.

>real life
>dinosaur
Pretty blatant clue there

No evidence Tyrannosaurus Rex had feathers, or Suchomimus, and there's proof Carnotaurus DIDN'T have feather. On the Velociraptors, yes, a valid complaint. Not for Tyrnanosaurus, though. And don't fucking bring up distantly related pygmy Asiatic Tyrannosaurids.

They were never dinosaurs. They're genetically modified chimera to LOOK like dinosuars. Why the fuck would they act/look like regular animals?

My point remains though, real Tyrannosaurs didn't have feathers unti; proven otherwise, nor did Suchomimus, and Carnotaurus definitely did not

This. They used a bunch of frog and lizard DNA to fill in the gaps. Did you guys even watch the movie?

Correct me if i'm wrong but...you can't really outrun pyroclastic flows at that distance behind you, can you?

Apparently, they use animatronics in this new JW

Detail work is, look at what Fincher is doing or how much they did in Logan. But big purple bald dudes and dinosaurs aren't really there yet.

The picture of Darth Maul is the best part. Waiting for the day they unironically use Qui Gonn fighting Maul on Tattooine to teach kids about Jesus rejecting Satan in the desert

That legitimately has to be one of the worst trailers I have ever seen and that is a VERY competitive field.

Fucking stop this meme

The same trex saves them again?

>t. gas lighting jew
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

They do this to trick goyim into not questioning anything outside of what they're told to think.

e.g. christiansagainstdinosaurs.com/ is a well known leftist operation.

It's a technique known as "poisoning the well".

"You're questioning X? You're just like those retards that don't believe in dinosaurs!"

>The picture of Darth Maul is the best part. Waiting for the day they unironically use Qui Gonn fighting Maul on Tattooine to teach kids about Jesus rejecting Satan in the desert
That's a good goy.

>nobody wants Giant Chickens: the movie
I do.

I just hate the pandering. Stop it with this shit

>Scene with flocking dinos, hide behind log
>Life finds a way
>Rexy out of nowhere to kill dino and roar

We've seen all this before. Also, Pratt CLEARLY would have died in that trailer, that smoke that surrounded him would be thousands of degrees.

Me too

Oh yeah I forgot that frog monsters would absolutely go out of their way to save the heroes from other frog monsters. Fuck off retard.

No, the trailer didn't show anything from the second half of the movie.

>Go to the island
>Save some dinos
>One pyroclastic flow
>Some dinos die
>The end

Are you retarded? That was just one scene.

How is it that the dinosaurs look less convincing in every successive Jurassic Park movie??

>It's a movie

You look less convincing with every Jurassic Park movie.

>feather war
>direct by trey the explainer

It looks like they didn't. Don't know how Pratt's character will live through that.

The CGI genuinely doesn't look good. And I don't want to watch a movie where they recreate these amazing and absurdly large creatures only to have them helplessley scream and die on a cliff where they're faced with either drowning to death or being burned alive.

u got him gud ther m8

Blue will appear and he'll hop on and ride to safety

Yea cause amphibians and reptiles are suuuper social

>ALL DINOSAURS HAD FEATHERS BECAUSE POP SCI TOLD ME SO

Lotta steps between no feathers and feathers, and lotta steps between Dinosaurs and Coelurosauria

He'll use his Dinolord powers he got from his father whose actually the island itself to command a pterodactyl to fly him to safety.

rekt

>Chris Pratt swallowed by pyroclastic flow
Right so he dies then. So either they spoiled the death of the main character in the trailer or he survives being consumed by a cloud of 1000°C rock and poisonous gas. Also why the fuck would they build a theme park on an active volcano?

CGI reaching indistinguishable quality doesn't mean shit movies won't have shit CGI

It exists.

>REEEE reeeee REEEEEE

Bravo Hollywood!

We're talking about the same people who can't for their fucking life can come up with a park that won't fall apart or turn into a massive hazard.
And you're surprised they also build it onto a volcano.

This, they literally showed Pratt dying. Either they change that in the final movie or completely ignore how volcanoes really work.

is bryce dallas howard a nigger fucker? for real I need to know

Man running as fast as, and surviving being engulfed by, a pyroclastic flow. Yep, seems legit.

I haven't watched any new Jurassic Park movies but the first one and I already got filled in on what happens in them from this trailer alone. Apparently that one fag found a little dino and raised it and then had to leave the island or something. Now he's back and searching for the dino in this rescue op, some demon dino almost kills him and the little dino is all grown up now and acts as a deus ex machina from time to time while the evil dinos try to stop them from saving all the dinos.

It's probably just a trailer shot

>Apparently that one fag found a little dino and raised it and then had to leave the island or something
wrong

Isn't that the Indominus Rex?

>Slightly thicc redhead
I think you know the answer. They always want bbc.

Nvm. Indominus was spiky.

Not even close to be honest.

disgusting

I know. It makes me look at redheads as disgusting.

every one besides the first one is unwatchable for any person with dignity

>CG finally reaching the level where it is impossible to distinguish between it and real life?
You didn't watch Final Fantasy?

Huh, maybe I should pirate them some time then. I might be in for actually not knowing the story of a movie in the first 2 minutes.

The Spirits Within was good desu

To be honest none are really worth your time except the first one. You could watch World if you want, that would probably be the only one I recommend watching before Fallen Kingdom, if anything, just to get a sense of where the pieces are.

>the wood scene
>the trex scene
this is lame

didn't say it wasn't

Wrong on pretty much all counts.

>2000
>Is CG finally reaching the level where it is impossible to distinguish between it and real life?
no

>2005
>Is CG finally reaching the level where it is impossible to distinguish between it and real life?
no

>2010
no

>2015
no

>2018
no

[This is what many "Christians" in Murrica actually believe]

I don't think very many actually believe that.

Peak CG was in the 90s desu

Darth Maul was based off the Chitauri Demon form which Mr Lucas was aware of when made The Star Wars

No it wasnt. The implementation of CG was sparse by necessity in the 90's, meaning it was so shit and expensive you could only use it when absolutely needed.

Now it's cheap and getting cheaper and we'll soon have indian digital VFX houses popping up and the shit well become even cheaper.

It will get worse buddy, alot worse.

BOOM!

what's it like to think about jews most of your day

I feel like T-rex is practically teleporting into scenes now.

Never really felt that Star War prequel burn, much too young. But this... this shit sucks.

>T-Rex is a good guy

END THIS MEME, PLEASE!

No, pyroclastic flows travel at hundreds of miles per hour.

I grew up in a cultish christian church, those tracts and such are just there to scare people too stupid and lazy to do their own information with some buzzwords (satanist, atheist) thrown in to create an other and keep people loyal. It's not really any different than the fake infographics you see get crossposted from Sup Forums.

Did they use CGI to fit BDHs ass on screen?

I CLAAPPP WHEN JEFF GOLDBUM SED
LIFE FIND A WAY
JUS LIKE DA FIRS MOOVIE
HHAHAHA
I REGONGNIZE WHAT HE SED
AHAHAHAHA
I CLAP SO HARD

>want a super dinosaur to attract new visitors
>create the most generic looking and intentionally hard to see animal imaginable

EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT THAT FILM IT HURTS A LITTLE BIT MORE

>impossible to distinguish between it and real life
It's a dinosaur retard

Indominus wasn't made into an attraction yet. They were just fucking around.

What were they going to do? Cover it in neon paint? They make it pretty clear that thing in the film is their newest prestige exhibit.

They were probably thinking of ways to make it presentable like how they use a flare for Rexy instead of making people wait around for her to eat the goat.

Every jehova's witness believes dinosaur fossils are either fake or posibly nephilim.

This woman needs to spread her genes and reproduce yearly.

I volunteer as tribute.

Chappie looks amazing