Was Hal the single greatest character ever created?

Was Hal the single greatest character ever created?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/67438717
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope.

No. As a fictional character he lacked an edge and as an everyman he never felt really relatable to me.
He only makes sense to me as a gay man who was forced into a straight relationship through a shotgun wedding type situation, probably after a drunken one night stand.

Step aside.

How come you get to be happy and I never do?

You've clearly never seen the show. Him and Lois fuck ALL THE TIME. Often he starts it.

Yes, Hal was

reminder that the slut that malcom dates was a slut dating Eric

Best Hal incoming

I hate ever admitting this shit but Cranston's politics are fucking disgusting I cant 100% enjoy any of his characters

I get that art/work is seperate from personal life but FUCK YOU BRYAN MOVE TO CANADA LIKE YOU DAID YOU WOULD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU WANT TO ESPOUSE ALL OF YOUR COMMIE GOBBLEDIEGOOK WHILE STILL ENJOYING THE BENEFITS OF A CAPITALIST ECONOMY FUCK YOU AND ALL YOUR FAGGOTY TRUMBO FILTH

Bryan Cranston is one of the most pretentious actors in the business, especially when you take into consideration the roles that he has chosen in his career.

What are you referring to? It's impossible to tell when people talk about this shit, since it could be as dire as full blown Communism or literally nothing like socialized healthcare.

I've hated him ever since I saw Trumbo.
What a cancerous flick that was.
>"DUDE COMMUNISM IS SHARING A SANDWICH WITH YOUR STARVING FRIEND LMAO!"

Everything he had said/worked on post-Breaking Bad. Im not going to spoon feed you Bryan Cranston quotes. Look at his movies and his politics. Hes the typical far-left faggot. Thrive in a capitalist society and shit on capitalism. The breaking point was his whole "if grolmpf wins imma move to canada!" lie

Sensitive snowflakes can't separate the artist from the art, more at 11.
Pathetic manchildren stay on pol

>getting upset over an actor's personal life

I don't care what your feelings are, you're bitching about things vaguely like an emotionally unstable high school girl on Facebook. Doing a movie about the Red Scare in America isn't indicative of far-left politics.

who was in the wrong here?

no, Francis was

I feel the same about Bob Odenkirk.

>as an everyman he never felt really relatable to me
Wow, these are some good arguments over here

Heard it guys? The character was never relatable for this user

If only he spent all his time shitposting and jerking off.

>worked on
He's playing characters
>Im not going to spoon feed you Bryan Cranston quotes
It's common sense to back up claims and posting a few quotes would have been more uself to write in all caps how much you hate him (which says nothing except that you are butthurt)

He's not even the greatest character Bryan Cranston ever created.

You dont care, yet there you are replying. At least be honest with yourself

you fucking look up the quotes then if you're so interested and haven't heard them like the rest of of us have, poofter

>DUDE COMMUNISM IS SHARING A SANDWICH WITH YOUR STARVING FRIEND
It's fact. I'd rather accept death then agree with comminism.

This.

>like the rest of of us have, poofter
>making a ''generalization'' so that you don't have to show proof to your side of the argument
TRASH

>If I were to be totally sincere, I would say that I do not know why I live and why I do not stop living. The answer probably lies in the irrational character of life which maintains itself without reason
Cranston sound pretty smart desu.

I don't know why you have this uncontrolable and perpetual erect hateboner for him.

Art is an expression of the artist. If it isnt theyre just a fucking hack. So either he's a commie faggot or just out to make a quick buck on whichever way the societal winds are blowing. Fuck him either way.

But please dont think about him saying he'd move to Canada if Trump won (and then changing his mind because he still wants to get paid). Its just art!

post the disco skates scene

nah, communism is being forced to share half or more of your sandwich with a stranger at gunpoint.

>art is an expression of the artist
Sure.
>I cannot contribute anything to this world because I only have one method: agony.
How can you hate Cranston when he drop quotes like that? Truly, his art is portraying the agony of his characters, showing their fortune and hubris, often at times, giving them an end of either living a fruitful life or fruitless death.

He sounds like he took a psychology course at a technical college

Haha how come you are so butthurt like haha just chill man

Because he is an ideological hypocrite. He hates everything about the system he has thrived in but doesnt have the stomache to leave it.

I was thinking the same

>As far as I am concerned, I resign from humanity. I no longer want to be, nor can still be, a man. What should I do? Work for a social and political system, make a girl miserable? Hunt for weaknesses in philosophical systems, fight for moral and aesthetic ideals? It’s all too little. I renounce my humanity even though I may find myself alone. But am I not already alone in this world from which I no longer expect anything?
Why do you hate the man so?

This is what Sup Forums does to a person. Kinda sad.

vimeo.com/67438717

true kino

Today I learned that Bryan Cranston is an obese emo teen, and I'm not happy about it.

>i hate when people think

Oh ok. Good job

Sure thing sperg.

Hall literally cannot stop fucking his wife. It's the source of all of their economic problems.

100% hetero dude but Francis was handsome as fuck. It makes me said he was in his early 20s throughout the show and I’m 26 and a balding manlet

>t. i dont vote cuz like it doesnt even matter

>that episode when they can’t have sex because of Lois’ medication and their lives improve in every sense

Seinfeld did it first

I like to imagine Hal faked his death to avoid all the debts and moved to California. Finding himself running a garage and in deep with some mobsters until he's murdered for knowing about some stolen money.

my cock

>moved to California
They live in LA you know

Abe’s friends don’t treat him with respect because he’s not a professional

Wasn't he kind of a cuck? From what I remember his wife always had the last words and was ordering him around

So what if he is thriving under capitalism and shitting on it meanwhile? Wow it's almost like he can see that he is an exception, and most people live far shittier lives.

He's the closest thing to being so.