Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/927
youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no Idris Elba
Dropped.

>Director: Zach Snyder

why

He's the only person who could handle the philosophical themes of the game.

If the game's not cannon why keep the exile a female, legitimately?

The disciple was a shitty cuck character and Handmaiden being Kreia's daughter could be subtley done in a would be movie for die hard fans.

Sadly, this'll never happen.

KOTOR is trash, and you are a retarded casual pleb if you ever thought otherwise

>female exile

niggers

>cast one of the worst parts of old EU star wars ever
this shit should never be seen on the big screen

This guy get its.

Furthermore, making another fucking Star Wars movie with a female lead after the new Trilogy and Rogue One would surely alienate some male viewers.

atton and disciple conflict is good though

Director: David Lynch

Kreia: Lena Hadley
Exile: Katherine Vinnick
Atris: Sandra Bullock

Atton and Briana didn't get along either. Besides, I don't think Kotor 2 would translate to a movie well at all, especially not involving all the party's characters. Thankfully Bao-Dur didn't have a character and TM-34 and HK-47 could be pretty low key, but translating Kreia's countless lies and manipulations to 90 minute to 2 hours movie script, I don't see it.

>snyder

stopped reading there

>Atton: Kevin Hart

Did no one else see this? Either bait or trash taste.

dropped

impossible, 2deep4hollywood

If they don't make one or both of the KotOR games into films it will be a minor disgrace. How many stand-alone films have they said they are making? Who wants backstories?

Don't give them Ideas.

They'd almost certainly ruin the thing but I'd honestly give my left ball to see Kreia done properly in a movie. Best character in any Star Wars media by far.

WANA KUN BEZ CHING PALA MULE TON KING BA NONO TEK

Director: Denis Villeneuve
Exile: Ryan Gosling

> Revan was a man and these games have choosable gender so Exile must be a girl

Just fuck off

There shouldn't be any cannon it's stupid in a rpg that prides itself on choices. But Sawyer is a cuck so there you go.

CHEE KU HIDOW HIDONGA, WANAKONPE CHEEPANEMOOLEYRA

The exile was female canonically.

>Master Vrook: Woody Harrelson

Needs to be a much bigger faggot for it to work.

the only good post in the thread

>The exile was female canonically

After Revan "book" I don't really care about canon.

Who will play the greatest hero of them all?

this, I don't care what bioware or obsidian thought.

female revan
male exile space jesus buddha

Delete this thread. It's just so awful

FUCK OFF DISNEY SHILLS LEAVE YOUR GREASY FAGGY PAWS OFF STAR WARS WHATS NEXT FUCKING STAR WARS GALAXIES MOVIE FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Sean Bean

Goodengooftaba faguldlta

Well, technically, the exile was established female before any story books, once in a reference guide and another in the official Kotor table top campaign. Funny you should mention the Revan book, though, because that's where she was given a name.

>Best character in any Star Wars media by far.
Not really. Even if you ignore the fact that everything on Malachor V undermines her character building trough the entire game because Obsidian had to change the ending thanks to LucasArts meddling.

>before Malachor V:
>don't take any sides desu

>during Malachor V:
>apathy is death DERP

>Director:Michael Bay
>Exile:Mark Wahlberg
>Atton:Michael Fassbender
>Disciple:Anthony Hopkins
>Atris:Laura Haddock
>Visas:Izabella Moner
>Sion:Chris Pratt

> make disciple worst companion
> give male exile countless extra story beats like romances with Atris, Handmaiden and Visas

There was no thought put into the decision, just Her point was you need to play out peoples interests against each other to help yourself. If you don't do anything at all (as Exile with his super charisma powers) you will get fucked by something unexpected.

this

best playthroughs are dark side female Revan and light side male Exile

Initially, the exile was actually promoted as being male, it just wasn't until further content that it was established as female. Doesn't matter, I guess. Being female does ruin the chance with best waifu (Visas), so I can understand the disappointment.

>Her point was you need to play out peoples interests against each other to help yourself. If you don't do anything at all (as Exile with his super charisma powers) you will get fucked by something unexpected.
Whether this happens in the game, isn't up to you. Your actions barely matter. And those few that do, are cliche good-and-evil RPG stuff. Because of that Kreia looks more like an edgy shitposter than anything else.

This, repent you sinners and bow to jedi jesus

>exile
>gal gadot
DROPED

>Gal Godot
>Kevin Hart
>John Cena

Obvious bait is obvious.

>best waifu
>VIsas
Nigga you even fight naked?

I have a thing for blind girls.

she's not blind though

She's blind in the same way Daredevil is blind.

You already fucked it up.

It has a better plot than episodes 1, 2, 3 and 7.

>kotor II
>not a kotor I trilogy

you have some shit taste, kotor II is heavily inferior in just about any way.

i almost thought this was serious

>ruin the chance with best waifu

nexusmods.com/kotor2/mods/927

I'd rather a KOTOR TV show desu.

I'm also holding on hope for GoT styled Vong war.
I want a series where it's Nom Anor subterfuge.

This is the most autistic post I've seen

>i don't understand kreia: the post

I'm unironically angry at people who hated the Vong because
>it's different from the movies derp
The story went too long, pacing could be better, but overall New Jedi Order was one of the most original things in EU. It featured intimidating villains, didn't center around Jedi-Sith conflict and really enriched the lore. Maybe, just MAYBE, it people wouldn't shit on it so much just because
>muh Chewie
a true extended universe could be built, including games and comics (there was the Invasion comic, but that just sucked ass). And MAYBE if it would go a bit more mainstream, Disney may actually consider it as a base of new trilogy. But instead they went with Darth Fucking Caedus and ANH remake.

How, literally everything in kotor 2 is better than kotor 1, especially now it's been patched and isn't a buggy mess like it was when released.

>implying anything on that pic ever happens
just stop with this fucking meme already. Kreia's teaching would work if Obsidian would go with their original concept where Atris was the final villain. Malachor V made Kreia look like something Snyder would pull of his ass.

Why make a film of the second game?
The first has a far superior plot.

Tell me what you think Kreia's teaching is.

KYS

KOTOR I is literally the Force Awakens / Sequel Trilogy of the 2000s.

Director: Tim Burton

/thread

>Snyder
>Godot
>Hart

>"The Jedi... The Sith... You don't get it, do you? To the Galaxy, they're the same thing: Men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn!"

Profound and troubling. A material that only Zack Snyder could tackle.

>sith lord Eva
God please

Game writers actually wanted female Revan.

People above them decided male because muh comics for little boys.

tl;dr version would be
>choose your own path, based on your experience and not because someone tells you it's the right thing to do
But that's not the whole story, since lots of her teachings are about
>not everything is as it seems
>good deeds may lead to bad actions
>bad deeds may lead to good actions
Except that never happens in the fucking game. aside from that shitty cinematic on Nar Shaddaa when a beggar gets mugged after you give him space shekels.
game's story isn't compatible with anything Kreia's trying to teach you, which makes her look like a teenage shitlord who read too much Nietzsche (barely understanding any of it). It would make much more sense if Obsidian had time and manpower to create an actual experience based on your decisions. KotOR II isn't any different from KotOR I in that area, so the dark tone if just a tryhard meming at this point.

huh, so corporate meddling can actually yield good results

So it will fail horribly, and match the abortion that the game was, ofcorse.

>KOTOR TV show
Nah, Mandalorian wars would be pretty fucking great.

kys

Check out the Restoration Project mate. I'd honestly say none of the shit taking place in the game ever opens up without the dialogue Obsidian had to cut, which is thankfully back. In fact, they've probably pulled out almost one thousand lines there, and a lot of it is deep backstory stuff

>Game writers actually wanted female Revan.
[citation needed]

I've played KotOR II with restoration project and another mod restoring the droid planet. the game gets better, but not to the point where all the sins can be forgiven. Atris as a main villain and Kreia helping you fight her (despite mostly loathing the state of the galaxy) would make much more sense and prove her point trough entire game.
I realize Obsidian isn't to blame here (LucasArts forced them to produce the game in 11 months, so it could be released before Christmas), but it's still unsatisfying.

Have you played Restored Nar Shaadaa yet?

Because holy shit fuck that level.

If you can, make sure Atton is a Jedi/Sith by that point.

Yes, I've beaten the whole game with Restoration Project. And my Atton wasn't trained on Nar Shaddaa (1st planet I journeyed to), so that shit was intense.

>male exile

Mine was and I died no less than four times on that fucking storage compartment bit so I can only imagine your hell.

That fucking Jek Jek Tarr club, I first played this game when I was 6 and I couldn't fucking get past that shit. And GOTO's yacht.... this is why I hate going to Nar Shaddah whenever I replay it

>moocha shaka paka

>Director
George Miller
>Space Jesus
Viggo Mortensen
>Keira
Cate Blanchett
>Atton
Karl Urban
>Visas
Anya Taylor Joy
>Mira
Emily Blunt
>Brianna
Carey Mulligan
>Canderous
Jon Bernthal
>Bao-Dur
Orlando Bloom
>Atris
Milla Jovovich
>Sion
Michael Fassbender

>Sara Kestelman
hey pretty good
>Kevin Hart
You have failed me, Completely and utterly.

>Canderous
>Jon Bernthal

I just spiked myself with any stim I got and activated best shields available. But in the end still had to change the game difficulty to lowest.
Funny thing, it already happened to me about 10 years ago when I played the unmodded version and out of nowhere I had to play entire level as Mira. Only later it occurred to me I've picked her skills really, really bad.

>expanded universe
>canon anything
Disney even axed it all together, so anything goes now

>REVN
>LEMASS SUMMN

The canon surrounding KOTOR lore, not SW in the broad sense

*rub's top of helmet*

youtube.com/watch?v=g2y51Fu7lGo

I've yanked it to these twi'lek girls so much when i was a kid, oh and Visas god damn she was my waifu

That "canon" was bullshit because it was impossible to do a canon play through of Kotor 2 since you can't have the handmaiden when you're female

Vong are shit fuck off

kill the heretic

How has no one picked Adam Baldwin for Canderous?