Best movies of this decade

I'll start

/thread

That movie is sterile. It's a technical accomplishment only. It lacks passion or art. Watch it and you can feel it. It's like staring into a vacuum. Deliberate? Maybe. --Representing the Zucc's vacancy, but Fincher and Sorkin are equally sterile in everything they do, so it is just a confluence of vacuity working together to depict a blackhole. Then, the people I know who claim to like this movie aren't people admiring the despairing beauty of its emptiness --They're equally soulless succubi vamparizing the technical achievement to try to make themselves seem as if they "get" movies when they get nothing because they are empty inside.

it was okay

ebin

My mistake. I thought for a moment I was on a television and film discussion imageboard. I'll resume nothing but senseless shitposting after this post.

This.

Yo shut up

It's a good flick but nothing special. The ending was too quick.
I don't feel bad for any of the characters who got ripped off cause now they own bitcoin or worth billions.

the founder was better

This
I don't know why Sup Forums never talks about this one

Shittaste

>t. non-computer person
The soundtrack and cinematography is amazing. You just won't get it - you're not the intended audience.

The sex stuff was unrealistic, nobody would give Zuck a BJ for making facebook. I think Fincher told Sorkin “needs more sex” so he phoned it in.

can someone explain why this is so highly regarded? Even critics consider it one of the best. I thought it was a solid, three star movie, but what am i missing?

>nobody would give Zuck a BJ for making facebook
thots

just because its a perfect movie doesn't mean everyone would like it. But its as perfect as it gets as far as it gets. Cinematography,score,acting,dialogue,pacing everything felt on point.

Whiplash is a close second

what's this?

It is for soulless vacuums to gaze upon the vacuum of their own souls, sure. It is a technical achievement and that only.

Like I said, you're not a computer person. You won't get it.

Whiplash

>this decade
But it’s in the running for best of last decade

/thread