Introduce a strong female character

>introduce a strong female character
>hype her up as much as possible, she's one of the most hyped up characters in the first movie, people think she's gonna be the next boba fett
>she doesn't do anything, she has like 3 minutes screentime
>as soon as the good guys point a gun at her, she surrenders and betrays the first order by disabling the starkiller's shields
>thrown into a trash compactor

what did they mean by this?

Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks

>next boba fett
>she doesn't do anything
Where's the problem?

>Write a comic to "fix" her character
>she escapes the compactor, wipes the computer memory of her betrayal, finds a scapegoat, hunts him down, witnesses Kylo and Rey fighting, escapes Starkiller base
>in six minutes
Hella fucking badass

>people think she's gonna be the next boba fett
>>she doesn't do anything, she has like 3 minutes screentime

SO just like the original boba fett?

Honestly they should have made the character a bounty hunter working for the order, like the new trilogy's version of Boba Fett. Phasma is clearly only exist for toys and merchandise, so why not make her distinct rather than just "Chrometrooper", she'll get as little screentime and plot impact either way.

Shoulda had this as her uniform

why did she even lower the shields?

SNU
N
U

I'd like to be thrown in her trash compactor if you know what I mean.

so that the resistance could attack the starkiller base

Unironically because she is "fierce and independent; her loyalty is to her own survival, not the pettiness of the Order"

Women, amirite?

that's not how she appeared in the movie until that point though.

They had scary Wokky!

i liked the first star wars movie and i dont have a problem with 99% of it.
But her role was shit.
She is shown as a loyal elite soldier, commanding thousands of troops. But within thirty seconds she surrenders to the goofy team of rebels? Helping them massacre the whole army+super weapon?
dumb as hell and a waste of a role.

Her personality is basically "loyal to whoever will provide for her unless they are losing" so a bounty hunter hiding as a soldier. Original enough for me but this is nothing to write home about. The book was basically a rehash of the comic, just that the book was 30 fucking times as long because of the framework story about a rebel spy telling a much more interesting First Order Special Soldier the story of Phasma betraying her village.

It's called retcon. That way they will be able to make 8 more Death Star plans-stealing stories despite Rogue One and the 10 games with that plot from the old canon.

She's the quintessential middle management type. Toady for her superiors, nightmare for her subordinates, loyal only to herself.

>fix her character
Have her also be TR-8R

Have her defending the Starkiller shield generator then the heroes throw her down the trash chute and disable it themselves

>then the heroes throw her down the trash chute
Fuck that noise, a strong menacing villain doesn't get thrown down a trash chute.
Have them cut off her arms or some shit so she gets cool cyborg arms i don't know

Right. Opportunity for Finn as well to have her at gunpoint but letting her go out of some sence of mercy/turning away from vengance, then have her make a move to attack han or something causing Finn to defend them. Blasting her in the arm as she dives out of the way.
Of course then we wouldn't have the unintentionally hilarious scene of muh stronk female character literally being thrown in the garbage.

It would be typical JJ fare though

>she's got the heroes pinned down around a corner with her rifle
>"We gotta get in there and turn off the generator!"
>suddenly Chewbacca teleports behind her for no reason, picks her up and slams her into a hole in the wall labeled waste disposal

but girls will be inspired, user

Why can't we get a pure blue eyed, brown/blonde haired Anglo Saxon WASP man. Everyone in this movie is either a nigger, a sandnigger, or a slut and they killed han already.

Kylo barely even looks white. They should cast sage Northcutt as the next great Jedi

God, you sound so much like the SJW's. Every character with the wrong skintone or gender is somehow a direct attack against you.

Because white people are a worldwide minority and since Star Wars already has an established fanbase in the countries with most white people and only the white ones it makes sense for Disney to try to appeal to non-white people. TFA flopped in Asia and now Disney is trying hard to push Reylo because Asian people love romances like that.

It was decided in a board room a long time ago. White people are already zombies that will go see any movie called Star Wars. Now they're trying to appeal to everyone else $$$$$$

>what did they mean by this?
While all the other women are bowling around being STRONK & INDEPENDENT she's the token realistic portrayal of a female soldier.

>not wanting a polish general who made his way to the top from the plumbing corps over old money anglobabs

The actress is ugly as fuck so I can't even jerk off to her Amazonian ass and tiddies

But the answer is simple: shiny chrome action figures for all the little retards to beg for just in time for Christmas

I didn't know this was a female until I was told afterwards.
If you watched the film without knowing you couldn't tell, she's in the costume the entire time and the voice is pretty ambiguous. Seemed like just a senior stormtrooper to me.

Sage is the most loyal jedi

haha sir, yes, thank you sir
I will train sir
- it's ... master ...
- oh sorry master, I'll try to remember it master

>The actress is ugly as fuck

bite your tongue, faggot

why does her blaster have 2 stocks?

You put more thought into this character than JJ did

They figure out they could sell a lot of toy figurines with this concept that was ditched by JJ Abrams, so they brought it very late in the movie, probably in the last batch of reshoots, that's why she has a small screentime. Also Kathleen Kennedy decided Phamsa would be a female just because she's a feminazi and despite the fact the armor is breastless and has a male crotch.

>he likes dykes

Where's her dick?

Would you like to talk about how much Boba Fett actually does in Empire and RotJ?

>stands around
>stands around some more
>stands around a bit more
>actually tries to fight
>immediately gets knocked into a pit by a blind guy

Gwendoline is cute. cute!

You're a faggot

what's the matter? can't stand the sight of a strong Nord woman?

>both characters do nothing and suck ass
Your point?

Except boba's 3 minutes didn't include him acting like a lil' bitch.

They really should have stuck with just Brienne of Tarth in Space. Have her being utterly brainwashed to the FO believing its a force for good and when she gets held at gunpoint by Han have her rage out like Brienne does against the Hound to the point where she could hold her own against Chewbacca.

Hell maybe have her sound the alarm so Chewie has to hold her off while the other two continue on.

Also she needs a scene with her fucking helmet off.

>woman

Since they didn't actually show her die, she'll be back.

Or they're throwing an homage to Boba Fett--an awesome character that just gets wasted quickly.

The people who thought she was going to be the next Boba Fett were right?

>gets pissy at vader for trying to kill his bounty in empire
>gets killed by a blind guy flailing around in rotj

Boba Fett is a bitch m8

yes, woman.

I read the Phasma novel, ask me anything

Do the stormtroopers see her as their mommy?

Does she use toys or just her hand to masturbate?

Sort-of? She's on all the propaganda posters & all the trainees look up to her

Gonna say hand, because she was born & raised on a shithole planet tarnished by nuclear fallout & had access to pretty much 0 technology

>not having the 10-12 year old stormtrooper trainees rub her off as part of their obedience training

Her equal, a guy called Captain Cardinal (who wears bright red armour) gets to train the younger recruits until they are old enough to be passed over to Phasma (on a different star destroyer), unfortunately

Does he get to fuck the loli stormtroopers?

God damn she is tall.

I'd marry her in a second.

Stop watching trailers

>6'3"

I'll never know the joy of being towered over by a woman as a 6'2" lanklet.

Do you feel the novel blatantly attempts to justify how she was so shittily handled in the movie?

fucking this

i still find it funny that the whole reason the first order loses is because this cunt got jumped by a nigger and a walking carpet

ultra kek

It doesn't really feel that way, the plot is focused on her past/origins on the planet Parnassos & how she came to be with the First Order, which is framed around a Resistance spy giving this information to Cardinal (so he can get dirt on her)

95% of the Parnassos parts come from the perspective of someone called Siv, a member of the clan Phasma is in

>New Boba Fett is a women
>New Luke/Han/Leia are all rolled up into one women
>all the men are either Evil, Incompetent, weak, or some combination of the three

What did they mean by this?

> (OP)
>The actress
>Amazonian ass and tiddies
I don't know about the ass, but the only difference between her chest and a man's chest is that her areolas are bigger

Nope, it just makes the movie shit. You can't have non whites and females trying to play white male characters without looking silly.

Because she is fucking retarded. There is no reason for her to believe that comlpience would spare her life so why should she do what they demanded?

Especially when she could of just hit the alarm.

She's just not loyal at all.

You misunderstand. It's because of how the left think. They MIGHT let you live, so to them that's a more profitable scenario than certain death. Concepts like honor and loyalty have no meaning for them.

>bringing up your underage political memes
She's from fucking mad max planet you stupid faggot

the first order stormtrooper looks like plastic shit, why they choose that design?

What user said, the novel proves this

She will kill & betray anyone who knows how disloyal & treacherous she is

The only reason her & her brother end up in a clan is because she amputates his leg & sacrifices her parents to said clan so she can join

By the end of the book, she has both directly & indirectly killed every character in the story, pretty much

I wish I never saw her face
her voice is top tier but her face man

>characters are actually real
wew

Well master nerd if she's so prone to betray everyone why the fuck the first order choose her to be part o the starkiller triunvirate?

You fucking ESLs I swear to God.

Because when they asked if she was loyal she said yes.

General Hux's father (Brendol) is massively impressed with how quick she adapts to new experiences & how good at combat she is

He takes her back to the FO and makes her Cardinal's equal, giving her duty to train the stormies

She later kills Brendol because he is aware of her betraying her clan on Parnassos. Hux is aware she murdered his father but doesn't really seem to care

u mad?

No I just can't easily parse your pidgin english.

Why is Hux autistic?

What's wrong with it?

>NuMale face

What kinda slippers does she wear ?

look user this guy it's more credible than 1000 novels and comicbooks triying to repair the plotholes of TFA

I'm just telling y'all what's in the book

Probably passed off as his father being a traitor. It's not hard to get family to betray each other if they're all indoctrinated into the organization making the accusations.

>I would rather die than at least have a CHANCE to survive because of muh honor and loyalty

That's how stupid you sound... Furthermore I doubt you would even stand by those principles in a situation like that.

phasma's gonna have an arc. not sure if they intended to or not but they recognized how popular the design was.

I just hope that if they kill her off it's a bit better than how Fett got it.

>Honor and loyalty are stupid
>Especially in the military
Like I said, wew. I don't even have to tell you to kill yourself, because you are already doing it.

she was only cast and promoted to get dem obligatory YASSS articles on Buzzfeed and MarySue

Are you in the military?

imagine being this cynical but still spending all your time talking about kids movies

haha yeah lad! Fuck yeah! Fuck my ass! Deep in the hole! In and out! A dank plunge in a furry hole! Fuck it's a great reply!