Why are cops always portrayed in a positive light by the media instead of being shown like the worthless thugs they...

Why are cops always portrayed in a positive light by the media instead of being shown like the worthless thugs they truly are?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc15.com/871fd612-7b90-448c-8aa5-80a638340c7b
abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/philip-brailsford-verdict-former-mesa-officer-found-not-guilty-of-second-degree-murder
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Place beyond the Pines portrays them perfectly. Not Bradley Cooper’s character though. He was a bit unrealistic. A guy with a law degree is a cop? Bullshit

story? the kid isnt black so i have no idea what happened here

WHAT NOW

why do people who claim to be innocent resist against a person who has a firearm and has the legal authority to use it on them?
ive never had to deal with cops, but if one of them told me i was under arrest, id just go with it until i got a hold of my lawyer

The cop is 5'8. Thats all you need to know

All cops are in a 5’8 mental being

Examples of cops being always shown in positive light by media?

>giving manlets guns. theres should be a law. 6'1 or no gun for you

He was drunk and with his friends, someone saw him with an airsoft rifle in a hotel window and cops came, they ordered him to both keep his hands in the air and also crawl towards them at the same time while drunk, I think he went to pull his pants up and they shot him. He was unarmed

t. nigger
>fuck laws n enforcing laws n shit
>look this wigger cop shot a guy
>victims white so you racist must care, r-right?

He actually did that and got shot anyways.

>unarmed
uh, you literally just said he had a rifle though?

How's that boot taste cuck?

BB gun

An airsoft rifle, wasn't on him at the time. They killed him for pulling his pants up thinking he was reaching for another gun as they made him crawl without his arms to them.

Not when the pig killed him.

>guy seen having a gun
>cop tells you to get on the ground
>you pull up your pants, which looks like reaching for something in your waist line
yeah, thats not doing what the cops said

>resist against a person who has a firearm
why aren't people constantly living in fear of their lives from our authoritarian overloards?

>Sup Forumsreddit will defend this

t.nigger

I'm not the one getting my shit stomped on.

This. I've dealt with cops too many times. They are mostly pieces of dog shit and i fucking hate them, but people who resist arrest are retarded and deserve what they get. You don't have a working brain if you think the cop should take any chances on his own safety for your stupid ass

>put your hands in the air
>if you put them down we will shoot you
>now crawl towards us
? ? ?
cop proceeds to unload 5 rounds in the guy while he crawls.

abc15.com/871fd612-7b90-448c-8aa5-80a638340c7b

Wow, look at him totally resisting.

>404
nice source retard

Most of pol is calling the cops a manlet over compensator, people forget pol used to be libertarian

>take 15 minutes to come out of your room
>instead of only the female coming out they both come out
>fidgets
>uncrosses legs
>puts both arms behind himself out of sight near his waistband when told to keep hands in the air
>reaches for waistband after being reminded to keep his hands in the air

easiest bang of my life

cops are sometimes assholes but they never treat you bad unless you're being a cunt

The guy was clearly drunk and being given ridiculous orders. The manlet was looking for an excuse to pull the trigger.

abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/philip-brailsford-verdict-former-mesa-officer-found-not-guilty-of-second-degree-murder

There actually use to be height / fitness requirements for law enforcement but it was deemed as discriminatory against women.

>faggot tatoos

he was guilty of murder and so were the idiots that hired him

And a few miles away some illegal nigger shoots a lady and gets away with it and liberal crybabies defend the killer.
Shit happens, everyone hates one another and people die.
I don't give a shit.

He was instructed to crawl while keeping his hands up. The pig was clearly power tripping and you are just another boot licking faggot. If you ever have kids, I hope they get killed by a cop.

Emphasis on *used to be*. It has been shite filled with bootlickers since at least 5 years.

For now.

>resist
He complied with every order and was still gunned down. Go watch the video.

>country of over 300 million citizens has occasional unlawful shooting
>majority of these times it's a result of the "victim" being an idiot

>lefty idiots chimp out every fucking time
you people would be so fucked if your cops weren't so brutal.

He came from money, he had no need to work, he joined the force out of his warped sense of righteousness.

GIVE ME A RESASON TO SHOOT YOU

GO AHEAD

ah American police

here's the full vid
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

If I was an Americlap I'd be a total pussy around cops and barely move an inch just to lower the chances of them shooting me for scratching my nose or something.

>Be drunk
>Be sobbing cause some manlet cop with you're fucked etched into his gun is telling you he is going to kill you.
>Follow orders best I can
>Shorts start falling off
>Naturally try to pull them up without thinking cause I'm drunk
>Get shot

Sup Forumsreddit does it again!

you mean the part where he was told to crawl towards him, and it looked like he was sticking his hand down his pants? you know, where people keep their gats at?

really, why? because they can't into intelligence?

>Shaver, who was intoxicated and could be heard sobbing, begging officers, "Please don't shoot,"
>Brailsford yelled at Shaver that if Shaver did anything whatsoever that deviated from his instructions he would shoot him and he probably wouldn’t survive.
>Later that month, the Mesa police department, citing several policy violations that included the profane language "YOU'RE F[*]CKED" custom engraved into his rifle dust cover

Anyone defending this pos cop is a fucking idiot. Guy was just looking for an excuse to go crazy.

very witty, don't go on Sup Forums or reddit though.

>fucked etched into his gun is telling you he is going to kill you

why are you assuming that that was the guy who was barking orders? usually its the guy in the back who is talking

Look buddy, I'm from Europe, I know better than to blindly trust cops with how they shield Muslim rape gangs and turn a blind eye to the no-go zones.
But what's the alternative? Let the inmates run the asylum? No, a multicultural and multiracial society which is inherently prone to division and conflict has to be held together by force, even if some retarded homicidal maniac occasionally slips into the ranks. The only alternative is chaos.

>thinking you can hide a rifle in the pocket of some basketball shorts
you amerimutts really do love being murdered by the state don't you?