Aren't you sick and tired of all this dumb "geek" channels where they talk about every little news for 30 fucking...

Aren't you sick and tired of all this dumb "geek" channels where they talk about every little news for 30 fucking minutes?!

Fuck you nigger Grace is a queen.

Nobody is forcing you to watch it

Yeah, just watched her talking about how great X-Men films are.

I used to like Midnight’s Edge until I realized most of their content was just some Eastern European faggot taking a headline’s worth of information and filibustering it into 20 minutes of blabbing

I unironically like honest trailers and everything wrong with, but I wasn't familiar with screen junkies or any of the others' talk shows until Nerd Crew came out. Tried to a watch a couple, and fuck no.

Kinda like award shows. I don't want hours of it, just read the list of who won and leave it at that

>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Yet this crap is always appearing on YouTube when you watch something Marvel/DC related.

The only talk show you should watch on YouTube.

No because I don't watch shit I don't want to. And people doing things that I am not forced to deal with has no impact on my life

They have serious insider information. He's extrapolating based on actual behind the scenes information that he can't directly source by name. But because they've been so correct in the past, other sources have come forward and expanded their network of insiders (this is how AICN used to be the scoop site of the web back in the day).
Anyway, their recent Q and A goes into where their info is coming from.

Also, I like that that dude appraises studio decisions based on businesses acumen as well as fan desires/creativity, and how his accent makes it sound like he's telling studios off for being fucking idiots.

The majority of other channels are literally Nerd Crew tier and pure studio ass-licking garbage.

meh, even if they had insider information, which they don't, doesn't take away from the fact that 90% of their content is rumor based and they talk about it as if it was true.

They are just yet another clickbait bullshit channel

>I unironically like honest trailers and everything wrong with

That shit gets old so fast, specially everything wrong with, it just pisses me off

How does his dildo feel?

I like the people who run Screen Junkies (Murrel and Gilbet) so I'm a fan of that channel.

As for Collider/Schmoes I fucking love trivia so I watch every Shcmoedown.

Did it feel good though?

Not especially but it was surprising. Signore had a lot of haters even when he worked there, he always was a bit of a douche, not fair at games, etc.

to

yes virtually all youtube content is tertiary (at best) hack bullshit that involves no personal talent or creativity

1)be attractive
2)read the news
3)get payed a 6 figure salary because a billion people use you as their friend simulator.

Very cool.

I like both DC and Marvel!

ATSTATAST

The Schmoes and John Schnepp are good people, everything else in that picture is trash and "nerd culture" is a fad for children.

They really need to have a girl guest come on for them to act awkward around.

but not TFA what a piece of shit but Rogue One is great watch it did you know it has Vader!

Honest Trailers is still fun, but fuck Everything Wrong With.

Have the girl do the intro and then just sit there in silence the entire video until the end and only read the lines given to her. Also put her on the side of the table and make her wear a pantyhose so we can look at her legs the whole time and forget that she doesn’t know or care about what is being discussed, just like real life.

Same.
The games are fun in its geekiness and both Spencer and Dan are genuinely creative and invested in this whole shit.
As for collider star wars panels... I don't know where to start.

Check out our new "What The Cast Of NYPD Blue Looks Like Today" and "How Daisy Ridley Got Ripped For The Last Jedi" videos on Looper, but while you're there please watch "Top 20 MCU Movies Coming After Avengers: Infinity War" on WhatCulture while enjoying "Top-10 Bartenders in Anime" on WatchMojo.com and please don't forget to like, share and subscribe!

>be attractive
Did you see this right above your post?
He literally ran the channel for years

yeah and he got good looking people to actually sit in front of the camera

>As for collider star wars panels... I don't know where to start.

In its defense if your the kind of sad hopeless nerd that needs a weekly star wars discussion youtube show it's the best one available.

Fair enough

Fuck all of them and fuck Youtube's algorithm that keeps showing me this retarded clickbait shit in my recommended section.

>watch movies for children
>seek out fan content related to those movies for children
>get upset when recommended children talking about the movie

I'm not sure what the problem is, the algorithm is working. Take this as feedback if you want something to be different.

but just the first episode

Jesus Christ this board gets worse every day.

AI thinks that you want to watch this garbage after the new MCU trailer or even worse, a reaction to the trailer you just watched. Can't wait till AI will automatically generated scripts for all films released by the Disney. It already feels like it, don't know why they're paying real writers.

Fuark YAAAAAASSS!!! this, desu fampai! I love Star Wars and I love my friend simulators on YouTube to tell me which Disney movie to see next!

This. I just don't watch them. They don't come up on my Youtube in the recommendations as a result, so I don't even see them. Additionally, when something comes up in my recommendations that I really don't like, I click the "Not Interested" button.

What if I don't watch capeshit?

I like how Grace rationally looks at things from a business standpoint.

I thought she was balance until she started approving every capeshit a nu-wars movie that came out. A paid shill like all the others.

I want to pound Grace's THICC body into dust

THICC