Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KDRAhiBtOrQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae#Greek_army
youtube.com/watch?v=CKcBnmjoR_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS IS MADNESS

Irl the Spartans actually did this but then felt bad about killing them, so sent the Persians two of their own messengers to be killed as compensation.

Awww that was sweet of them

I am no man.

So why was he black again?
Blacks had no reason to be that far north at that point in history.
The Kushites weren't even in Egypt.

so a ridiculously roided up Spartan kicked the envoys into a pit while yelling this is spartaaaa?

the nigger was right in this case
greeks are subhumans after all

No, they just threw them into a well

And that's why the telephone was invented.

That's pretty beta

"and in sparta a messenger is held responsible for the words of his mouth etc"

Leonidas is such a weak pussy faggot in the movie.

imagine being sent just to be killed by persians

the best thing about sparta was the underage boy sex

>rite of passage is being fucked by some shredded 6'4 guy

*pulls of helmet*
*long curly hair flows down*
I AM NO MAN

That actor is pretty based
I liked his work in Spartacus

you are retarded

Iirc the Persians ended up not killing them.

To be fair, the messenger was being a cunt about it running his mouth thinking he was safe

Talk shit get hit

Madness?

What's the source of this because I tried looking it up and found nothing

youtu.be/KDRAhiBtOrQ
>it’s been 10 years

Wonder what the Internet's gonna be like in another 10 years

Reminder that the Athenians did all the real work and Sparta ended up selling out to the Persians down the line and fucking up the whole region

don't even think about it

>t. athenian

no its pretty laconic

>Battle was in 480 BC

>Kushites conquered egypt 300 years before

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

>They weren't in Egypt

I'm gonna guess this is bait

t. Pericles aka ''the bald''

#IStandWithThemistocles
#SpartaIsNotMyCityState

>why would a black guy exist in a place historically sandwiched between two types of black people
makes u think

and yes there were fuckloads of black people in india

YO WE WUZ 300 N SHIET

Also literally thousands of other people and they still blew past us and sacked Athens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Thermopylae#Greek_army

>and yes there were fuckloads of black people in india

Source

Most blacks in India are from Ethiopian slavers selling Bantus or Slaves left over from Arabs Armies conquering parts of the region

I remember reading this story in a book called Song of Wrath The Peloponnesian War Begins by J. E. Lendon.

Persian or Greek, no man steal a woman.

>"AND PULL UP YOU PANTS WHEN YOU ENTER MY KINGDOM"

Wtf was Zach thinking

Idt that was historically accurate

His ass

>"AND PULL UP YOU PANTS WHEN YOU ENTER MY KINGDOM"
youtube.com/watch?v=CKcBnmjoR_I

How inaccurate
Spartans would've run a train on his ass before killing him

>Source

Google "Negrito"

Friendly reminder that the persians were the good guys

Did slaves fight back to spartans how tried to kill them?

herodotus, I can't be bothered to look into it but he tells how there were two cunts that volunteered to serve as expiation to xerxes and the dude refused to kill them in cold blood

LITERALLY the whole reason Spartans had a warrior society was to keep their slaves (mostly greeks) under control

But persians took over Ionia.

I wouldn't be surprised. The persians where somewhat moderate by today's social standards back then by comparison to the Greeks.

A lot of people take 300s fiction as fact and believe the persians where some malevolent war machine when it was quite the polar opposite.

Yes the indigenous people of the islands far away from the Indian mainland that just happen to be owned by India, the same people who have mostly resisted any attempts at contact with the outside world
Those Indians

they weren't slaves, they were serfs

Read about Middle Ages before speaking bullshit you retards.

Ionia? I barely know ya!

>they weren't slaves, they were serfs
>Read about Middle Ages before speaking bullshit you retards.

Can't tell if its bait or not

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helots

this

>Now there was a long period after the incident I have mentioned above during which the Spartans were unable to obtain good omens from sacrifice. The Lakedaimonians were grieved and dismayed by this and frequently called assemblies, making a proclamation inviting some Lakedaimonian to give his life for Sparta. Then two Spartans of noble birth and great wealth, Sperthias son of Aneristos and Boulis son of Nikolaos, undertook of their own free will to make atonement to Xerxes for Darius' heralds who had been killed at Sparta. Thereupon the Spartans sent these men to Media for execution.

i found it on r*ddit

You should read what you post you utter ignoramus piece of shit kys yourself to death

>whereas according to Pollux, they occupied a status "between free men and slaves".[2] Tied to the land, they primarily worked in agriculture as a majority

TELL ME HOW DO YOU CALL PEOPLE TIED TO THE LAND, INBETWEEN FREE PEOPLE AND SLAVES IN THE MIDDLE AGES?

DING DING DING

SERFS

YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN

>I saw a documentary on the Sentinelese and now I think thats the--

You know what user nevermind I don't even feel compelled to finish my condescending shitpost you're a fucking retard

we all agree aside from MILF eva's sex scene, the sequel was shit, right?

What, you think around 500 BC there were Negritos on the Indian mainland who somehow managed to get to Greece via the Persian Empire?

reddit: the post

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helots

>1 guy saying that makes it true

>According to Critias, they were "slaves to the utmost"

>They assign to the Helots every shameful task leading to disgrace. For they ordained that each one of them must wear a dogskin cap (kυνῆ / kunễ) and wrap himself in skins (διφθέρα / diphthéra) and receive a stipulated number of beatings every year regardless of any wrongdoing, so that they would never forget they were slaves. Moreover, if any exceeded the vigour proper to a slave's condition, they made death the penalty; and they allotted a punishment to those controlling them if they failed.

>MIDDLE AGES

>>They assign to the Helots every shameful task leading to disgrace.
Yeah, like farming. Remember he is talking from the Spartans point of view you illiterate.

Pollux > Critias btw

Critias is a fucking retard

Also Myron

>Other modern scholars consider then, "although the details may be fanciful, [Myron's evidence] does reflect accurately the general Spartiate attitude towards helots".[17] It has also been stressed that contempt alone could hardly explain the organized murder of Helots mentioned by several ancient sources.[30] According to Aristotle, the ephors annually declared war on the Helots, thereby allowing Spartans to kill them without fear of religious pollution.

>"the various anecdotes which are told respecting [Helot] treatment at Sparta betoken less of cruelty than of ostentatious scorn".[26] He has been followed recently by J. Ducat (1974 and 1990),[27] who describes Spartan treatment of the Helots as a kind of ideological warfare, designed to condition the Helots to think of themselves as inferiors. This strategy seems to have been successful at least for Laconian Helots:

>herodotus

"father of lies"

>Myron
Athenian propaganda (and therefore lies)

Modern scholars say he is correct

Face it Spartans mass enslaved whites

weren't the helots impregnating the Spartan wives while the husbands were away in foreign lands buttfucking each other? sure I read that somewhere.

>tfw blasting this in CS
how time really flies

you Sup Forums fags were saying that wasn't really her, but she loves taking her clothes off cus shes French. do we know yet? and is there a webm for us to study?

modern scholars think gender is a social construct

try again

>ridiculously roided

Butler probably took something for definition but his musclemass is something you can obtain in 6 months of natural training if you are average dude.

They actually did push them into a pit lol.

Athenians threw their messengers into a well

it was obviously her, you got memed

Explain.

>historically sandwiched between two types of black people
You mean the Kushites and...?
Indians weren't black, also, he clealy doesn't have any Indian features anyway.
In fact, he looks down right west African, not east.

Lmao the Kush coons got kicked out after a century or so of rule for leading the country to ruin, hence, they weren't in Egypt.

IRL Spartans were dumb niggers and Athenians did all the important job

well to be fair the Spartans had to wise up and go the way of empire too in response to the Athenians being imperialist pricks

>Lmao the Kush coons got kicked out after a century or so of rule for leading the country to ruin

You made that up, they were pushed out by the Assyrians for trying to expand into their territory

flying cars

This
>"In Sparta, everyone is responsible for their words, even messengers, so speak carefully"
>"You faggots are going to die and your women and children raped to death so just give up dumbfuck, lmao. B-b-but I'm just the messenger!"

Egypt's economy and international reputation significantly declined under Kush rule (they were basically draining it of resources for their own lands), the source used to be on wikipedia but some revisionist cunt edited it out and I cba going back through the years.

THIS

IS

IS PATRICK

My arch nemesis

>Egypt's economy and international reputation significantly declined under Kush rule (they were basically draining it of resources for their own lands), the source used to be on wikipedia but some revisionist cunt edited it out and I cba going back through the years.

Aka I made it up

>international reputation
>classical era

nice evidence bud

>Is this Greece?
>No, this is Sparta
>This blasphemy!
>No, this is Sparta
>This is madness
>No, THIS IS SPARTA
*kicks phone*

Aka, do your own research if you actually care to learn the truth.
I've read enough books in my life that I can't remember the names of most of them, as strange as that might sound to an uneducated git like yourself.

They had international reputations in antiquity you know.
Are you retarded?

4U

Anyone has any army stories from the time of 300? Those are always surreal.

Internet, no, we millenials, will never be this young and fresh again.

reddit

>DO ANYTHING I SAY OR YOU WILL BE THROW IN THE PIT
>ON THE GROUND RIGHT NOW
>I MEAN ON YOUR KNEES
>DONT GIVE ME THAT LOOK PUNK I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>TOO HIGH MOTHERFUCKER I WILL SHOOT YOU
>CROSS YOUR FEET
>NOW CROSS YOUR LEGS I SAID LEGS MOTHERFUCKER
>NOW DHALSIM-FLOAT TOWARDS ME SLOWLY I SAID SLOWLY MOTHERFUCKER I WILL KILL YOU
>CANT DO THAT?! WELL....
>THIS IS SPARTA

A pretty kafkaesk situation

>whites have been batshit insane moralfags before cucktianity

There are no blacks in India, the "blacks" are actually Australoids and they are cousin to Aboriginals and Papuan natives. Just because they have the same skin tone as african niggers doesnt mean they are nigger you fucking retard. Even the hair follicles of australoids and niggers are different.

Sure you did, chief.

>Muh Spartans
Beaten by literal faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_Band_of_Thebes

Sure I did what?
Read?
Does that shock you?

>Dec 14, 2007
youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w

Why can't we go back Kate?
;__;

But then who was phone?

It shocks me that you'd actually use the argument of "This is totally true because I read it in a book I forgot the name of because I'm so well-read, the SJWs of Wikipedia just took it down because they're rewriting history."