/trek/ + /std/

Star Trek Discovery is still Star Trek Edition

Be nice to our STD brothers, they’ve had a rough first half season. Orville posters GTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
chakoteya.net/DS9/541.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women#Japanese_military_prostitution
youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

I want to slide my dick between Tasha Yar’s meaty thighs while she’s in uniform but only if she’s okay with it. I would proceed with kind gentle missionary. That’s all I have to say.

STD has no waifus. Only garbage.

there was a hot ensign last ep

Nobody even close to Tasha, not even Tilly

greatest scene so far

this is now an orville general

No

>+ /std/

the clown ep was peaty good. Alara did well

It's better than allowing the Fox shills to spam Orville.

to be fair OP got exactly what he asked for

>they’ve had a rough first half season

tng had a rough first two seasons.

They are dumping allot of money in it tho.

The budget for TNG was considered to be ridiculously huge too.
>The Next Generation was shot on 35mm film,[22] and the budget for each episode was $1.3 million, among the largest for a one-hour television drama.[14]

fuck off std

bump

If the hologram can create realistic humans, why can't data be that human?

good for a retarded girl

A hologram is actually a computer the size of a starship.

Data is a computer the size of a human.

>tfw so desperate for new trek that I'm willing to write off STD as "first season weirdness"
It's really really shit though so it's hard

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of the Holodeck seriously anymore. At first I started making my Holodeck posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Holodeck? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Holodeck. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not responding to controls because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about the Holodeck that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking Doctor. They put a bunch of EMHs in a cave system to mine dilithium or something, but they can't set up holoprojectors around Voyager? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the Hirogen, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the mobile emitter almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than Geordi's ability to operate on Data's positronic brain without actually being a cybernetics genius like Singh was. Why the fuck can't they make more Datas? Why the fuck can't Data experience emotions but Moriarty can? If a Holodeck replicates matter on demand, why can't the replicate and android? Why does that replicated matter lose cohesion when it leaves the Holodeck if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that the Holodeck was a good idea?

Julian Bashir and Tom Paris both belong in the fucking garbage

at least bashir grows and evolves into better character
paris just fumbles around, what a waste of space

She should really have that mole removed.

Good thing that bashirfag killed xirself

Will DS9 and voyager get hd releases? I can't stand the garbage quality.

unfortunately not. they don't see it as worth the effort

Data's off switch is on his spine, but Data can also think and talk fine if you remove his head.

If you turn him off then take off his head, would he stay off? If so, could you turn him back on?

you'd have to delete the system32 folder

Are you suggesting that Data has design elements in common with the Enterprise separation sequence?

>no waifus

Std belongs in its own containment thread

>If you turn him off then take off his head, would he stay off?
Yes

WE WUZ

>91257979
BARF

Why?

If I was making a robot, I'd certainly consider a killswitch for it's bloody lethal terminator body, but I don't see why you'd make its head shut off too if it was separated, it's not like it could do anything to you.

how did they put that into orbit

based orville posters

delete that last post right fucking now

>hey, magic orb, did Gal Dukat fucked my mom?

>Was it a circus clown or a like a hobo clown?
>What difference does it make!?
>Hobo clowns are the most dangerous because they're hungry

>Why?
because if I remove the power button for my computer while it is off, it won't suddenly turn on.

>we have that magic orb that can change the past
>let's use it just once to see if he fucked my mom, not any of that terrorism shit we're so fond of

>"he was aggressive"
>"adverserial"
>" the Mother liked it"

Data either has two power systems or his single power system is in his head, otherwise he wouldn't be able to work while decapitated.

Id much rather have orville posters than stdshills

what's it called what Dukat was doing with bajoran women? It's not really rape, but it's still feels wrong, I can't find the word

>Okay now, tell me about the ale bars
>What do you want to know?
>Well, Romulan ale is legal there, right?
>Yeah, it's legal, but is ain't a hundred percent legal. I mean you can't walk into Starfleet Headquarters, open a bottle and start chuggin' away. You're only supposed to drink in your home or certain designated places
>Those are ale bars?
>Yeah, it breaks down like this: it's legal to buy it, it's legal to own it and, if you're the proprietor of an ale bar, it's legal to sell it. It's legal to carry it, which doesn't really matter 'cause – get a load of this – if a Starfleet ship stops you, it's illegal for them to search you. Searching you is a right that Starfleet ships don't have
>That did it, man – I'm fuckin' goin', that's all there is to it
>You'll dig it the most. But you know what the funniest thing about the Federation is?
>What?
>It's the little differences. A lotta the same shit we got here, they got there, but there they're a little different
>Examples?
>Well, in the Federation you can program a holodeck with all your fantasies. And I don't mean rock climbing. Also, you know what they call a cup of Earl Grey tea in the Federation?
>They don't call it a cup of Earl Grey tea?
>No, they use replicators over there. They wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about
>What'd they call it?
>Tea, Earl Grey, hot
>Tea, Earl Grey, hot. What do they call coffee?
>Coffee's coffee but they pronounce it Raktajino
>Raktajino. What do they call prostitutes?
>I don't know, I didn't go into Quark's. But you know what they eat at the Klingon restaurant?
>What?
>Gagh
>Goddamn!
>I seen 'em do it. And I don't mean a little bit that's dead, I mean a full plate alive and crawling

they are comfort women. the japanese did the same thing to the koreans

Anything post TNG is cancer

Nu-trek fags GET OUT

Anything post TOS is cancer.

Nu-trek fags GET OUT.

I suggest we merge the Star Trek and STD fans to form the
FIRST
GALACTIC
EMPIRE

Anything post The Cage is cancer.

Nu-trek fags GET OUT.

gay

I don't suppose you have any proof of those wild accusations?

google comfort women. The japanese were doing the exact same thing as the cardassians even worse

Orville is the only etc etc

STD isn't very etc etc

Can you even imagine what it would be like to know that your mom got schlonged by some dude that wasn't your dad? To know some dude was puttin it to her doggystyle?

Revolting.

Sounds like a bunch of hearsay to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women
You must be japanese then. They still deny it to this day

chakoteya.net/DS9/541.htm
ctrl+f comfort

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_women#Japanese_military_prostitution

Any post Forbidden Planet is cancer
Nu Trek fags get out!

is there some kind of NTR manga about Kira's mom and Dukat, were she gets her mind broken while getting Dukat's D, while Kira's dad is sad and lonely caring for the kids?

got some Federation vibe from this clip
youtube.com/watch?v=sD63fekvUdk

If time was frozen how did the computer still work when they press buttons

>nigger tribe in space

Nice post my dude

>If time was frozen
It wasn't.

It's officially Ensign Pretty Friday

yes but it was moving infinitesimally slow

Luckily, computer work exceptionally quickly, even slowed down to that degree.

Dukat did nothing wrong.

time was just moving very slowly, and the computer is fast enough for it not to matter

Friendly reminder that Riker regularly appears in Ten Forward's replicator getting KFC family menus and eating it all by himself.

No one ever says please or thank you to the computer, don't they have manners in the future?

That's why it keeps malfunctionning.
The Enterprise has never been attacked, ever. It is all false information and false signals created by the computer to take revenge on the users all being ungrateful dicks.

>it's an andy dick episode
>it's a sarah silverman episode
WWHHHHHHHYYYY?

who is she? name?

Why was tng the most homosexual trek of all besides std?

Akoocheemoya on this Friday we are far from the normies Akoocheemoya

based Friday akoocheemoya poster

What was the deal with Reed's father?

"Sorry dad, I can't join the Royal Navy because I fear water. While that would be extremely interesting, you know, cruising around the Earths seas, I'm going to join Starfleet and explore the galaxy with spaceships."

Odo looks so strange in season 1 of DS9

Posting from the middle of traffic right now it's happening in the Star Trek universe with a rotten once attack STD cancelled

SEC STD cancelled

I-I'm not sure what this sentence means. You're stuck in traffic and something about STD?

The Orville wins by a knockout.
(pun intended)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

how come bill burr was in breaking bad?

wat

who did she have to fuck to get that scene

Is Orville actually good?

I'm not a fan of Seth MacFarland and I ahte Family Guy's humor.

I am enjoying STD, though.

what did he mean by this?

he was in GTA IV too

do you like TNG?
It's a TNG light, with a dick joke here and there (but less and less in every ep) and crew made of people nod walking ideals, keeping all the comfy, mabye even having more of it
Watch first two episodes, first one isn't great (way too cheesy for my taste) but it establishes everything, a second one will be enough to decide if you want to push forward or not

how come all the species are humanoid?

Watch the TNG episode The Chase. Mind you, the real reason is make-up can get expensive and CGI in the late 80s/90s television looked like more shit than anything on the big screen (which also looked like shit).