Early 2000s kids of Sup Forums: what cartoons did you grow up on?

Early 2000s kids of Sup Forums: what cartoons did you grow up on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emPLuxGC340
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The usual suspects, spongebob, rugrats, ed,edd,n eddy. It was the anime boom, so I mixed in shows like beyblade and pokemon too. Used to be more of a comedy person than an action person and got bored with stuff like avatar, but the reverse is true now.

Forgot to add that I had digital cable, meaning I got more options. Kablam reruns on nicktoons became my favorite cartoon for years

Pokemon, Digimon, Transformers

>early 2000s
so underage b8?

I didn't have cable for years and was stuck with Scooby Doo and Pokemon video tapes. The Ed, Edd, n Eddy commercial at the beginning of some of those Scooby tapes always intrigued me though, so when I did get cable the Eds and cartoon network were on 24/7 practically.

Read. the. chart

You're an "xx's kid" based not necessarily on what decade you were born in. But rather, the decade you were 6-10 years old in.

Facebook faggots gooned the definition up by having people born in 1999 call themselves le 90s kids, even though they remember nothing before 2004.

Born 1995

Pokemon
Pingu
SpongeBob
Star Wars: Clone Wars
Tom and Jerry
Looney Tunes
Billy and Mandy
Kids Next Door
Beyblade
Ed, Edd n Eddy
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Cow and Chicken

Basically anything on Cartoon Network or Boomerang at the time

My brother and I loved EEnE, Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Transformers, Spongebob, The Simpsons, Grim's Adventures, KND, and Fillmore.

Remember accidentally turning on to Nicktoons and liking a lot of the 90s reruns. Action League Now was my favorite.

For some reason, I loved early 2000s Clone Wars even though I wasn't really into Star Wars as a kids. I would try to watch every single episode when they aired or appeared online

Nicktoons, mostly
>SpongeBob (when it was good)
>FoP (when it was good)
>AtLA
>El Tigre
>MLaaTR
>Hey Arnold
>Mighty B (can't not think of this show whenever I'm in San Francisco)
>Re-runs of various 90's-era Nick cartoons (I don't get the appeal of Ren and Stimpy)

Also a fair amount of Boomerang.

>born in 1998

Also,
>dodged this bullet.

Pokemon
DBZ
Spongebob
The Angry Beavers
Ran & Stimpy
Kablam
Jimmy Neutron
Kids Next Door and the games on the CN website
Real Monsters
Zim the invader
The Fairly OddParents
Danny Phantom

youtube.com/watch?v=emPLuxGC340

Ozzy and Drix

2000-2006 awesome 2006-2009 sucked

1997 here. Mostly a nickelodeon/disney kid.
>Recess
>Kim Possible
>Spongebob
>FoP
>ATLA
>MLaaTR
>Jimmy Neutron
>KND (a little)

I remember cartoon fridays, CW back in its prime, late night toonami, rugrats, running home after school so I could catch Pokémon on TV, then the cartoon city era, the cartoon summer camp era, then it's a big blur of nothing

>CW back in its prime
CW didn't exist until September 2006, after all of the stuff you mentioned

You're thinking of the WB, which is what CW used to be

Oh shit good catch

Star Wars: Clone Wars (original)

Pretty much these two, I never liked Disney

I liked Dave the Barbarian, not much else though

Digimon

96 here

Watched most of CN, Nick, Nick Jr, Disney, Toon Disney, Playhouse Disney, Jetix, and Kid's WB. There are other networks I tuned into, but I forgot their names.

And who could forget 4kids?

On what year does your for those channels cease?

Same here

Facebook/Buzzfeed cunts don't realize this, but I have a ton of this shit in my attic that apparently "ONLY" 90s kids will remember, and I grew up in the 00s.

Then again, my friends who were born in the mid 90s can't seem to accept the fact that they are 00s - yes, 00s, not 90s - kids.

It's not necessarily about the decade you were born in, but rather the one you turned 6 years old in. Ages 6-10 are the most crucial in your childhood; 4-5 is kinda blurrier and 11-12 is already transitioning into edgy teenhood somewhat.

Whatever was on ABC (Australia).

Same, and Saturday disney.

It's shameful how every single one of the kids networks went to shit at some point around 2004-2007

Basically everything that was stated here already, but also: Ducktales, Digimon, Metabots, TMNT, Snorks, Bobby's World, Darkwing Duck, Rocko's Modern Life, Dennis the Menace, Goof Troop, Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers, Inspector Gadget, David the Gnome, Calimero, Nils Holgersson, Alfred J. Kwak, Pinky and the Brain, Johnny Bravo, The Angry Beavers...you know what probably even more but I'm done listing. Honestly a whole bunch of these are vague memories but I definitely remember watching them.

Oh yeah I also watched Moomins. Pretty comfy show when digging back into my memories

IT'S BEEN

>people ITT were born in 1995+
>I was born in 1993

It happened already, I'molder then most 4 chan users, I can't believe it

I wonder if the people who posted here whenI was the average got their shit together or just killed themselves

93' here
Thats a negative on both accounts

The thread specifically asks for 2000s kids to post fool.

Why do people ALWAYS use 1995 as "le birth year of doom". Is it because you can round it up to 2000, while 1990-1994 is rounded down?

I didn't choose to be born in 1995, but for some reason people always target me specifically as the "beginning of the cancer" or something along those lines.

>X-Men: The Animated Series and X-Men Evo
>Powerpuff Girls
>Ed Edd n' Eddy
>Looney Tunes
>Courage the Cowardly Dog
>Life with Louie
>Dexter's Lab
>anime like Pokemon, DBZ, Sailor Moon

1994 here, those were some of my favorites.

Only had Spongebob, FoP and a lot of clasky chupo.

I grew up mostly on 7PM Toonami and animax. I'm surprised I'm not a full-blown weeb at this time.

'95
>flinstones
>jetsons
>scooby doo
>pokemon
>digimon
>xiolin showdown
>animaniacs
>that Jackie chain show
>spongebob
>jimmy neutron
>fairly odd parents
>rugrats
>arthur
>everything that was on cartoon network besides billy and mandy because my parents said it was evil

I use 1996 desu

I use 1997 tbqhfamillia

Before I read the thread I did not expect to feel old posting as a 93 kid, but apparently that's where we're at now.

Grrew up on:
Ed Edd n Eddy
KND
Spongebob
Batman: TAS
Invader Zim
Rocko's
Hey Arnold
Megas XLR
Samurai Jack
DBZ

Snuck around at night for:
Rouroni Kenshin/Samurai X
Wolf's Rain
HunterxHunter
Gundam

Penis felt weird when:
Tenchi Muyo

Who the fuck cares, all generations are cancer. Boomers said the same thing about gen x, gen x said the same thing about millenials and and gen z will say the same thing about the next generation.

Boomers and Millennials are indeed cancer

Gen Z is based

A LONG TIME COMING BUT IT FINALLY CAME

>t. gen z cancer

Fellow 93' here. I'm starting to feel old too, which doesn't make sense because 23 is still pretty young. But as an intern at an high school it starts to become more noticeable when I'm interacting with the teens, like e.g. how major events like 9/11 doesn't mean much to them. Fuck majority of them is born after 2000...

Thinking of comitting suicide. There is no hope. My dreams are all dead. etcetera etcetera