Any good movies about cops? There is End of Watch which is good. But I feel like there isn't many

Any good movies about cops? There is End of Watch which is good. But I feel like there isn't many.

>be a white nerd in school
>get bullied and laughed
>grow up bitter
>become a cop
e v e r y t i m e

>white

>be American
>return to hotel
>get shot

WEW

>that cop isn't white
Are you a retard?

I read the story, I saw the footage. Dumb fuck on the left screwed up. Why did he reach for his waistband and why did he point the airsoft rifle out the window?

The worst ones are the manlets

His shorts were obviously coming down, he's an idiot for pulling them up but fuck, that cop is a real peice of shit

swat

I love End of Watch, wish there were more movies like that about patrol officers doing shit that is (generally) more realistic.

>cops kill a black guy
>HAHA FUCKING NIGGER DESERVED IT
>cops kill a white guy
>FUCKING PIGS ON A POWER TRIP WHAT THE FUCK
really makes me tink

>On your knees! While you keep your legs crossed
>Hands in the air! While you crawl to me

You're not a contortionist? Too bad. PEW PEW PEW

What's more important, your pants or your life?
WHO the fuck CARES about pants in that situation?

I remember enjoying that movie for the first half when it was sort of believable, then when it goes way off the fucking rails I really lost interest.

If you don't listen to a man with a gun pointed at you what the fuck do you think happens? He TOLD the guy he would shoot him if he didn't listen and he didn't. When a officer of the LAW tells you something, fucking listen.

Probably would have got beat had his pants slipped

t. nigger

>His shorts were obviously coming down,
so let them come down. the cop repeatedly made it known that he would be shot. I don't blame the cop for this at all because had the guy not been a fucking idiot the cop wouldn't have been there in the first place. ipso facto.

WHO the fuck CARES about pants in that situation?
people who are under a lot of stress and make mistakes because of it, i.e. him

>pulling up your pants is a lethal threat
amerimutts everyone rofl

That's why I said he's an idiot. But that cop did nothing to calm the situation

people arent the most rational when they are drunk and repeatedly yelled that if they fuck up they will die

dude was drunk for one thing

when i feel my pants slipping i pull them up on instinct i dont even think about it.

la noire full cutscenes
copland
rampart

He reached into his fucking waistband. The cop did not frisk him yet so he might have been hiding a gun there for all he knows.

>do literally anything
>get shot to death by police

nice freedumz you got there burgerland

>order man to lie down
>man lies down
>order man to put his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man puts his hands on the ground in front of him, arms outstretched
>man is now ready to be subdued and handcuffed - no mess, no fuss
>"yeah no, look, this isn't working for me"
>order man to crawl towards you
>man crawls towards you when he should already have been handcuffed
>man, visibly crying and in all likelihood quite drunk, reaches back to pull sagging pants
>(*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*) (*BAM*)
MURRICA.

Not every time. My dad was Alpha Chad when he was in high school, and he became a cop.
Of course, he did get expelled for chasing a black kid into the principal's office without realizing it, while whipping the black kid with the kid's own belt, but that's an unrelated anecdote.

>dude was drunk for one thing
funny because in the video he said he wasn't drunk when he was asked point blank if he was ;)

Retard. He was drunk, under enormous stress and the policeman was giving to him contradictory commands.

see

Exactly, he's just pulling up his pants, there's no reason to murder him over it.

Why did the cop even order him to crawl? Is this the normal procedure?

>Exactly, he's just pulling up his pants,
how do you expect the cop, who was told the man had a gun in his room, to know that?

And if you do listen to a man with a gun you have to crawl with no hands and crossed feet. Literally how the fuck do you do that

because they had not cleared the room yet. if they go over to the doorway and someone was waiting with a shotgun, bye bye cop.

It's the Price of Freedom(TM). non-Americans just don't understand.

If you can't follow basic orders then the person in the wrong is you. The officer have him plenty of opportunities to help himself and he blew all of them.

He didn’t want anyone to see his TWC (tiny white cock)

How do you expect a cop to know you're not about to go on a shooting spree today? That's not a legit reason to walk in and shoot you in the head. Just because you could commit a crime is not a reason to kill you. This guy did literally nothing, just a guy

>amerifats unironically defending murder by police
How brianwashed do you even have to be to do this?

>hands up!
>crawl towards me!
>Amerimutts literally defend a trigger happy psychopath

So did you choose to ignore the fact that the guy was pointing his airsoft rifle out the window, showing off like a nigger, and a witness saw them and told the cops that there was a man with a gun in the hotel?

Watch the video. The cop told the guy to crawl towards him, using his hands. What the cop told him NOT to do was reach in the small of his back or his waist for any reason. And guess what the guy did.

>if your hands move near your pants a gun that dosen't exist might magically appear therefore I get to murder you

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

Is that a crime in the land of the free? Would you be guilty if you were holding a wiimote near a window? He did literally nothing. You could've been that guy.

There is no doubt in my mind this is one person. What irrelevant country are you from?

Policemen are under constant stress, that man could have been armed, had someone by him ready to ambush them or any other situation that would leave them dead. There's a reason the term Blue Lives Matter exists, because their job is the ultimate fear of a lot of people, the fact that they have to deal with this pressure always, knowing some punk can gun them down whenever.

>Price of Freedom(TM)

>be Amerimutt
>have (((capitalism)))
>have (((revolution))) for (((money)))
>have child labour for (((big business)))
>race mix with (((aboriginals))) and (((niggers)))
>talk about (((equality)))
>start (((Civil War)))
>kill fellow countrymen over (((niggers)))
>World War One starts
>blame proper white nations
>when war was totally justified
>fight for (((capitalist))) countries
>have (((depression))) because of (((fed)))
>World War Two starts
>get bombed for being indecisive cunts
>fights for (((Allies)))
>destroy our last white hope
>nuke Japan even though you could have won the war without doing so
>the (((Jew))) fears the Samurai and Viking alliance
>most based races
>allow (((communism))) to take hold of half of Europe
>create (((UN)))
>use (((UN))) to forcefully take land away from peaceful Palestinians
>become step-dad to (((Israel)))
>start (((Cold War)))
>shekels flow into many of (((pockets))) due to such a conflict
>maintain (((proxy wars))) where innocents die by the millions
>allow (((Israel))) to run ruff shot over everyone while they institute their plan for world domination
>usurp (((Middle Eastern))) governments
>have wars over (((Oil)))
>help fulfill (((Jewish))) plan for (((Greater Israel)))

>present day
>(((Middle East))) destabilized for generations to come
>(((migration))) at a all time high
>rape and murder at a all time high
>(((cars of peace))) now a every day occurrence in western countries
>innocent Europeans are now being given permanent (((Halloween masks)))
>(((interracial marriage))) at a all time time in western countries
>(((Amerimuttland))) now 60% white
>(((Israel))) now the last bastion of Ethno-Nationalism
>ThanksAmerimutts.jpg

I was just about to post this. He was SUPPOSED to use his hands and crawl.

>dont follow orders
>get shot

>follow orders
>get shot

only amerifats are dumb enough to think this is acceptable in a civilized society

The act of crawling involves moving your hands to your waist and then away from your waist. That's a fine fucking line between life and death. I hope you don't crawl too fast, otherwise your hand might reach too far back and then you're dad bucko

>Is that a crime in the land of the free?
Is pointing what looks is a gun and could cause harm to people out the window a crime? Yes it is. I shouldn't have to tell you that. And that wouldn't be me because I'm not fucking stupid.
>a wimmote
A remote control that looks nothing like a gun?

>The cop told the guy to crawl towards him, using his hands.
no, the cop told him specifically to RAISE his hands, and UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES LOWER THEM unless he wanted to be shot.

then in the next second he tells him to CRAWL, no mention of hands, and the cops get really loud

>The act of crawling involves moving your hands to your waist and then away from your waist.
That is absolutely not true. You must crawl like a fucking retard.

why have i also seen this guy play a cop in some shitty movies that i can't remember

The cop told him many things and the guys was obviously stressed and frightened.

Airsoft guns are usually replicas of real firearms. AND YES, its illegal to point one out a hotel window.

If this is true, why did the cop not shoot the guy when he started using his hands to crawl? the guy got pretty close to the cop too. however, the guy then REACHES INTO HIS WAISTBAND for SOME REASON and then he dies, foolishly and wastefully.

Maybe he shouldn't have waved a toy gun outside the window then if he's such a coward. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

He should have told the officer he had been drinking then instead of lying ;)

Look at this user, her hand is so close to her waist here. She should be killed, don't you agree? This is a cop killer right here

>surprise a drunk person
>shove a gun in their face and repeatedly threaten to murder them
>give them several contradictory orders in rapid succession
>murder them when you get bored of making them dance at gunpoint

this is what passes for amerifat """"""""""""law enforcement""""""""""""""""

Why the fuck did the cop feel the need for extreme simon says? The guy was drunk and he was complying, a simple mistake shouldn't mean you literally die.
>DOWN ON THE GROUND
>RAISE YOUR ARMS
>CRAWL TOWARDS ME
>DO THE Y M C A
>PLAY FREEBIRD
>NOW DO CLASSICAL GAS
>IF YOU MESS UP I'LL KILL YOU

>death sentence is appropriate to "gun waving"

>His shorts were obviously coming down
Not obvious enough to bet my life on it.

THIS! My father is a police officer and for some reason people constantly lie to him about shit like that. They always think they're smarter than someone whose job is knowing the law and people.

Her hand's arent near her waist, as in waistband.

Her hand his parallel to her waist, not close to it. Close implies proximity. You really are one disingenuous idiot.

Surely you'd at least want to see the actual gun before deciding to open fire on the guy?

>it is illegal to point an airsoft rifle
Just nuke US already